Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Rethinking CB?

You forget SI. 100% check. 5/6 seconds cast full def with 3400ish nano init, 4 seconds full aggro.

yup, NTs are teh nerfest.
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

If the solventurer says it, it must be true!
    Tribute to Aratink : Racatti and Artyomis will be pale shadows of you as long as they don't have the infamous Clanslator in their sig.
    Noim, Neutral TL7 NT
    Sethis, Neutral TL7 Keeper
    Anthraxal, Omni TL5 Enfotrox

Quote Originally Posted by techprince View Post
    Perfect, CB nanos should be pvm only, not pvp same as traders NR drain nano. And as one can see NTs are using Izgimmer's Ultimatum now, Defense skills Nano resist 53 %, hits for 4200-4500 constantly, so lol who will counter that?
    Well yeah I can kill a crat with just IU spam thus my whine on the crat forums about needing another kind of defense apart from just evades. But that's it, no other prof dies to IU, that nuke is 7 years old. So to kill someone without LE nukes I'd have to land SI too, which is as mentioned 100% check, extremely slow cast time.

Not to mention perks. Without CB it would be absolutely impossible for NTs to land perks on anyone. Count 3k AR is what an NT can get MAX. Mine has 2.5k in defensive setup, which most NTs use. And ppl running around with 2.5k NR and 1k+ aad... no chance.
    Techno "Calamite" Witch -- 220/22 soli crat
    Hbar -- 220/28 nano NT
    Electropanic -- 170/17 opi NT
    Insanenomore - 174/17 soli engi
    Darksmile -- 220/21 nano enf
    Drifting -- 150/8 nano MP
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    got more, but don't remember their names

Quote Originally Posted by Calamite View Post
    Not to mention perks. Without CB it would be absolutely impossible for NTs to land perks on anyone. Count 3k AR is what an NT can get MAX. Mine has 2.5k in defensive setup, which most NTs use. And ppl running around with 2.5k NR and 1k+ aad... no chance.
    Gee, good thing AAD is getting moved out of calculation for NR perks. And besides, you get 90% def check NR debuff, which will now actually land on people.

Quote Originally Posted by Calamite View Post
    Well yeah I can kill a crat with just IU spam thus my whine on the crat forums about needing another kind of defense apart from just evades. But that's it, no other prof dies to IU, that nuke is 7 years old. So to kill someone without LE nukes I'd have to land SI too, which is as mentioned 100% check, extremely slow cast time.
    bow mp and fixer die on IU too. IU still hits cap on 16k hp even with -50 nano dam debuff on
    Perskules 220/30 Soldier
    Paholainen 220/30 Mp
    Vihu 220/30 Fixer
    Vihulainen 170/22 Fixer
    Persku 170/16 Doctor
    Rankeli 161/16 Tra
    Viikinki 150/20 Keep

Quote Originally Posted by Perskules View Post
    bow mp and fixer die on IU too. IU still hits cap on 16k hp even with -50 nano dam debuff on
    It doesn't cap on 16k HP with -50% damage debuff on. It does, if they use NBS.

Quote Originally Posted by Klod9003 View Post
    It doesn't cap on 16k HP with -50% damage debuff on. It does, if they use NBS.
    what i have dueled few NTs and city pvp they have capped after that but not sure if they used nbs
    Last edited by Perskules; Feb 17th, 2010 at 19:26:29.
    Perskules 220/30 Soldier
    Paholainen 220/30 Mp
    Vihu 220/30 Fixer
    Vihulainen 170/22 Fixer
    Persku 170/16 Doctor
    Rankeli 161/16 Tra
    Viikinki 150/20 Keep

So sad a mp dies so easily even after the -50% to IU :/

dueled a Nt 4 times the other day, each duel was 4.6k+ after 50% on 14.3k hp
    Still here

Thumbs down

These kind of threads are mostly useless.

But that means nts should ask to remove/rework NR perk.

Evades centric professions have problems with NT, and nothing is wrong with it. But by other hand NTs got HUGE problems with high HP professions, now soldiers included.

There was a time in which advies/MA/Fixers, in low hp setup were OP. NTs rebalanced it and all whining: "MOM!! NT PUNCHE MEH IN THE MOUTH!!".

I remember months ago at tl5 bs, a fixer was whining cause he wasen't able to knell 2 Nts that was nuking him, he just killed one. But hey, wait a moment, shoudn't NTs be the fixer nemesis??

@Calamite: in the bs, a nt in def focus is in a bad situation against a crat that knows how to fight such an opponent. Luckily, they are very rare.

@Cryfreman: don't mps have a nice proc to use versus nts in duels? Because at one point (before xan), I said I wasn't afraid of mps in duels and a couple well known mps claimed that due to that proc(s?), I wouldn't stand a chance versus them... I repeat: NONE... and I was probably the most active pvp nt at that time (on rk2), with a perfect setup, so hardly a random gimp. Did something change or something? Klod, does this make sense or is my memory failing? If it is my memory, I will recognize my error.

@Perskules:
    - fixers: ask Racatti how much he is terrorized by iu... LE nukes ok, but iu??? This just doesn't hold. Fixers have to play smart... even against def focus nts... if they face us like they face grey aliums, then yup, they are going down.
    - as Klod said, mps don't get capped by iu, under 50% dmg. If a gimp nt uses nbs (none ever used it against me, so yes, it is rare as hell) to cast iu, then root-graft, move out and come back... that nt won't be able to use ng nor nbs for 30 mins. Making it a lame duck.

Not even defending cb since I have no idea of what the nt toolset is going to look like.
    There are no problem that an absence of solution could'nt solve

Wielder of the "IWin" button.

removing nr perk line would be nice if cb gets removed too
    Perskules 220/30 Soldier
    Paholainen 220/30 Mp
    Vihu 220/30 Fixer
    Vihulainen 170/22 Fixer
    Persku 170/16 Doctor
    Rankeli 161/16 Tra
    Viikinki 150/20 Keep

removing nr perk line would be nice if cb gets removed too
    I'm up for this, remove CB, and remove NR perkline. As nt i will not have to loose time debuffing nr.

But what with shades? They got no usefull nanos, so in pvp to be decent they have to perk NR, by this way shades will be gimped.

Honestly, there are other professions OP in this game, after rebalance, and aren't NTs neither Shades.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeep View Post
    I'm up for this, remove CB, and remove NR perkline. As nt i will not have to loose time debuffing nr.

But what with shades? They got no usefull nanos, so in pvp to be decent they have to perk NR, by this way shades will be gimped.

Honestly, there are other professions OP in this game, after rebalance, and aren't NTs neither Shades.
    i havent seen any nr shade in long time. sneaking health drain isnt usefull? stun proc isnt usefull? evade ? piercing bafs?

how many prof actually use NR perks on endgame?
    Perskules 220/30 Soldier
    Paholainen 220/30 Mp
    Vihu 220/30 Fixer
    Vihulainen 170/22 Fixer
    Persku 170/16 Doctor
    Rankeli 161/16 Tra
    Viikinki 150/20 Keep

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeep View Post

Shades don't go NR8 anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Mountaingoat View Post
    Shades don't go NR8 anymore.
    they go nr0?

Cause remving NR perk means, no nr 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8
    Last edited by Drakeep; Feb 25th, 2010 at 22:10:22.

Quote Originally Posted by schloops View Post
    @Cryfreman: don't mps have a nice proc to use versus nts in duels? Because at one point (before xan), I said I wasn't afraid of mps in duels and a couple well known mps claimed that due to that proc(s?), I wouldn't stand a chance versus them... I repeat: NONE... and I was probably the most active pvp nt at that time (on rk2), with a perfect setup, so hardly a random gimp. Did something change or something? Klod, does this make sense or is my memory failing? If it is my memory, I will recognize my error.
    Yes, there is a nice -25% nano damage proc on Tigress. Yes, there is LE70 NSD proc as well. Yes, they are both useless at PvP (when it comes to fight Vs NT). It's quite obvious why.

They are cool against Beast though (nano damage debuff at least).

Quote Originally Posted by Klod9003 View Post
    Yes, there is a nice -25% nano damage proc on Tigress. Yes, there is LE70 NSD proc as well. Yes, they are both useless at PvP (when it comes to fight Vs NT). It's quite obvious why.

They are cool against Beast though (nano damage debuff at least).
    Err, I was responding to someone speaking about mp DUELING a nt.
    So, in that context... should the nt still win?
    There are no problem that an absence of solution could'nt solve

Wielder of the "IWin" button.

Quote Originally Posted by schloops View Post
    So, in that context... should the nt still win?
    I don't know. Did you have any problems with 15k HP bow MPs lately?

I have a final suggestion to finally fix BS,

introduce this nano:

Nano Crystal (Burp to jooo damn NT)

Duration 40 minutes
    Attack time 0.72s
    Recharge time 0.5s
    Range 50 m

To Use
    User Profession != Nano-Technician and
    User Level >= 1 and
    User Treatement >= 1 and
    Target Profession == Nano-Technician