Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Anarchy Online QQ Qontest!

thinking.............

typing............

deleting............

too easy.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Did not read the rules, won a special prize! =D
    Last edited by Kintaii; May 14th, 2011 at 05:56:58. Reason: welp
    Jahh equip
    Junkstab
    Junkee
    Ghiuseppe
    Punkville fulloflove
    Plajiia

Actually, there's no point in even writing a long *** QQ post about Neutrals. In fact, there's no point in writting a long QQ post about anything. The longer I make it, the more the point gets lost.

Fact of the matter is, nobody is going to read it. Nobody is really going to read any of these QQs except for us Drama Queens. And really? That's all that's left anyways. Nobody plays this game anymore. The actual online population during US primetime hours is maybe 200. I'd guess about 250 on a good weekday, maybe 500 on the weekends.

Every single thing you do, and the TONS of things you promise and yet don't do drive people away from this game. Jesus, you all can't even be bothered to fix serious exploits that allow people to draw billions of creds into the game.

And on top of all of that, you ignore the BIGGEST PROBLEM AN MMO CAN FACE. There is NOBODY PLAYING YOUR GAME. And you won't even put your dying game into a ho****e bed, trying to make it's last few months a bit more comfortable for everyone. A server merge might make us ENJOY playing for just a couple more months. But no, nothing is happening. My account runs out next month, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. And next month will be more, and the next month even more. And you don't do anything about it.

I hate to say it, but AO dev team, you guys are terrible.
    Last edited by SultryVoltron; May 17th, 2011 at 19:24:55.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

Your grasp of game mechanics is rudimentary at best which is why your efforts to curb AS and sneak attack use have failed miserably over the last half dozen years. The last proposed changes to AS were mentioned by Means nearly two years ago and are no closer to being implemented now than they were then. You allow things like triples and stunprocs to ignore your own mechanics and become the norm. Players who make meaningful suggestions are ignored while superfluous ideas for social clothes, nightclubs and new icons are fast tracked. People who once wished to make genuine improvement to the game are now your biggest trolls, if they can even be bothered to stay active on forums. Supportive posts of FC taking their time to "do a good job" were once a voice of reason and are now objects of ridicule to the community at large.

You are like the catholic church. You change the least amount possible in order to stay relevant. You pander to multi-account owners and allow dual logging to artificially inflate how active the servers seem but refuse to just merge what is left until RK3 syndrome is in full effect. You milk the junkies with paid points while probably driving away an equal number of disgusted customers.

Your work ethic and ability to plan and execute anything are the worst of any company I've ever seen. It must take you two weeks to do a load of laundry and a fiscal quarter to cook a meal. You couldn't meet a deadline if you projected the tide would go out within 12 hours. Duke Nukem Forever is almost certainly going to be released before the beta of the engine you announced 4 years ago hits test, an engine made by your own company whose only claim to fame is a 17 second video from 2009, even the screenshots you post are from a renderer emulating the engine. Diablo 3 and Chinese Democracy 2 and the next version of Windows being released first is probably equally likely.

*IRL QQ* I work on a computer to print labels for orders to fill each day. There are 13 computers in the billing office, I require access to one of said computers for approximately 3 hours each day in order to perform the job I was hired to do. I share that computer with 3 other people, and am required to defer to them if they wish to use it because the boss of the company works on their shift and doesn't care if it delays my shift. Sometimes they want to use the desk to do paperwork instead of using the computer. For some reason this is still considered reasonable. When they decide they need the desk I am forced to print the tickets from the middle of the warehouse adjacent to the billing office where I must check over the orders before they are printed, and then return to the billing office to hook up the labels. Then I must check with the 2 other people who share the printer and make sure they don't need to print anything first. I print about 20 times as many labels than they do, but sure ok I will check with you each and every time. Even after I check with them they often forget and print labels in the middle of mine. Later when I am out of the office they complain to management about how I hog the computer. Management tells me I should use the warehouse computer more often. I put another pin in the voodoo dolls.

I have been QQing nonstop for nearly 2 years. My name is synonymous with posts lampooning FC and poorly drawn mockeries. I have seen the light, climbed the mountain, led the great quitter revolution, taken infractions for the good of trollkind. Only the renowned jester of the double AS tigress is more well known and frankly, he's been phoning it in lately. I deserve a goddacookiemn nobel prize.
    Now, one of the reasons we’ve spent the last month arguing about the debt ceiling is that half of the "teabag" Congress signed a vow to never raise taxes. Someone just handed them something and it wasn’t a gun, a crucifix or a fetus — so they signed it. Why? "Because we’re rugged individuals who love freedom. Now excuse us while we sign this document swearing to do as we’re told." --Bill Maher

Omg meep griefing <3
    Lazystabs 220/25/70 - Shade that solos all
    Lazyness 150/20/42 - Pvp Support nt <3 (CURRENTLY LVLING)
    Ladylazy 220 - Needs to stay in the kitchen
    Lazy 57/6 - Trader sloot
    Lazydork - fixur

Seriously now, FC can't make even one cookieng engine, it has been years now. They keep promising cookies, but they can't deliver freaking cookies. I don't understand what cookie cookieng cookiening they do? I mean what the cookies is on with those cookie guys promising stuff time after time, but never realy delivering?

Then there is the cookie balancing act, not mentioning how engies aren't getting any love at all, but are nerfed to oblivion by these cookieng cookies... Others QQ without any reason, I mean they can't even truly have anything real stuff to complain about.

Also, what cookieng is on with this community. They cleary want to make this game *o*...cookies clone, AO isn't suppoused to be easy, but these freaking cookies try to cookie it by cookiengin cookies on this cookie forum. I mean who is such a cookie who wants to turn this game into total cookie-online.

Then there is the new cookie ingame, they are trying to take rest of our cookieng money, by this outrageous cookies. They are selling cookieng cookies there, which cookie the whole game. And then anything new stuff they make ends up as cookieng on that cookies...

Addendum 1:
    FC is a cookieng thief, I mean we poor Europeans have to pay a lot more for this game. It isn't fair, those cookieng cookies Americans who earn lot more cookies, have to pay less cookies for same content. This isn't fair. FC is obviously against us Europeans. Some companies have given up the regional separation and I belive FC should too. It's evil to separate people by region, those cookies at FC, they have no idea of fairness...

Addendum 2:
    On forums:
    Why why can't I too have a happy happy fun fun cookies hat? Where is that cookies god gone? ME TOO WANT! ME RAGES FOR COOKIES HAT! NOT FUNNY TO PROMISE AND THEN GONE!!!! COOKIES COOKIES... Just typical FC after all, me sad cookie... Very very sad cookie, evil cookies, hate them, cookies...

Addendum 3:
    Also, do something about this cookieng game, it's now a three class online, or maybe four and then fifth for single instance... I mean I do kinda understood the main tank and healer, also the secondary tank is resonable. But what on Rubi-Ka possed those cookieng devs to make a freaking support class so freaking needed, I mean that damm class should be nerfed to cookies. It just makes game too easy for cookies. Remove all those inits debuffs and such, a cookieng time it would be. No, no just the stuns, but not the rest. This game is still like Cookies Online. For cookies sake, we are mature and decent players, we don't need cookies cookieng. Just let the freaking cookies we have to show we can do cookies.
    Last edited by Ekarona; May 15th, 2011 at 13:19:11.
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

My friend is ****ing leveling a ****ing doc to ****ing just get xan-stuffz for his ****ing main...and the ****ing people in ely and ado don't even have any ****ing nanos or equip...wth? Fix!

You putted idiot guards in WA cause Craig QQ'd and now it's a dead zone. You added ofab for noobs and you need to be advanced to get the ofab-sets between 25-275 -_- I bought a high-speed yalm for 40 (forty) frigging million credats and THERE IS NO NOTICEABLE INCREASE IN SPEED WHEN I FLY IN IT AT 220 AT ALL! AT ALL!!! WTF is wrong with you!?

Aaaand! Emorage-quests... WAI!? oO

Oh! @ RI: 'LOL! QQ-Evac!'

(lol)
    Last edited by Lletah; May 15th, 2011 at 06:06:39.

Well, after reading all the QQs above, I dont have a snowballs chance in hell, But I'm gonna vent anyway.
    My 1st toon was my Advy. In '06, I was bored to tears, my org was falling apart and I was looking for greener pastures. Someone suggested rolling a new toon. Nothing really caught my eye, but I had rolled a Soldier the passed year, primarilly cause I liked the name. At that time, Soldier was a great PvM toon. Loads of fun. So I leveled him and fell in love with the Soldier prof. Up to that point, I wasnt much of a PvP'er (ok, I sucked at it). But I actually enjoyed it on Gun. Over the next 5 years, thru all the ups and downs, I got fairly good with him. Decent PvP, top 5 DD in the 'bot driven raids, ect. I was having FUN, and didnt mind spending $$ to do this.
    Word of a new engine comes out. Cool, shiny. Great game already, but this will make it even more fun. Well...its coming out soon(tm). Yeah, that was funny, oh, maybe the first 2 years. Then it got old. Then, "we are gonna 'rebalance' the game". Cool, more shiny. After a cpl years being a victim of BR/Dbls/Trpls, this gave Soldiers more hope. BR goes away, SWEET!! Bout ******* time! And then we are told that Dbls/Trpls are going away, too. *Droolz* (Ever lost 90% of ur HP to ONE hit u CANT defend against?) BUT...theres a catch. Reflects are getting nerfed right into the freaking stone age. Oh, but theres this nano, that gives u ooodles of HD....but THEN leaves u with 30% HP when it runs out. So, u got 40 secs to kill whomever ur fighting or ur just fooked. Yeah, this sounds like somthing Im gonna spend more $$ on, cause Im having FUN, right?
    Speaking of fun, have I mentioned blockers? Whoever the moron was that came up with THAT idea is someone I want to find driving thru my patrol area while Im on duty. Engies want to whine about getting thier pets rooted? Wow. My heart bleeds. How about Soldiers getting some CC? I would LOVE to be able to root the pet that is beating my ***. I guess I could outrun them. Oh wait, Im rooted/snared. How did THAT happen?? They got roots too? So, I cant kill the engie, get rooted/snared, got pets beating on me, Oh ****! I cant see! NOW what?? Blinds?? To all the engies that complain about having their pets killed, **** you, u can kiss my ***. Lose the blockers, give me a chance to kill YOU and Ill never shoot another pet.
    Evades. Fix them. My Soldier is endgame. I should have a 50/50 chance of hitting an equally equiped toon. Yes, this includes FA/Burst. I have almost 2500 in FA, I SHOULD be able to hit an equally equiped toon 50% of the time. But I dont. This is a deal breaker. FIX THEM.
    The only reason Im still here and paying, is because I have over a year real time spent on this game. I love this game. I have hope for this game. But I feel like Im in an abusive relationship. I am being told half-truths and strung along, just cause I pick up the tab. A good portion of the population is already gone. Ur going to lose the rest if u guys dont get ur act together soon(tm).
    AoC? Secret World? U mean spend $$ on another FC game? Are u on crack?

edit: No RL rants from me. I work 2 jobs, make great $$, have a wife 10 yrs younger than me that adores me. She doesnt mind my comp time! How can u top that? All my kids grown up and making me grandbabies.....no, Im doin pretty good IRL.
    Last edited by Gunfytr; May 14th, 2011 at 12:57:43.
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

QQ weather sucks this year in greece i cant go to beach with my gf =(
    Rapped 220/30/70 Enforcer game over equip retired
    Rapzilla 220/30/70 Adventurer game over equip mr newb?
    Mayhemia 220/30/70 NT game over equip Fixer's best frand
    Rippli 220/25/70 Soldier new equip BS junkie
    Amazinghorse aka Rippped 170/24/42 Agent equip new OP tl5 tool
    Rappjr work in progress
    Rippped 207/30/70 Agent fastest AI30 Ever?

General of Quetzfags // General of The Asylum

I quit.
    RK2 characters: Asasello Sottocapo - tl7s , Zomowiec - tl5 enf, Maciejq - tl5 NT, Chinaski - 150 sold, Ciek - 150 trader, Rysiek - 150 engi, Ciekafsky - 150 ma - full o'phatz, no need to post equips.
    RK1: Ciex - 150 nt kinda gimpy but at last i could say im a selfkite man!

I'll never get that QQ T-Shirt. 8(
    Herk Mad! Herk Crush!!

Main: Herkulease

Alts:
    Toba
    Cosmicmayhem
    Wantsumore
    Blessfu

Quote Originally Posted by Hairox View Post
    Hy im rox, nice 2 meet u tnx
    Is tis against the rules? :S

I throw in some **** Insert random thing thats mentioned in every thread here because i think its funni but its really not **** so im part of the mainstream too.
    Roxbury 220/25 Shade - Sexi Man Beast Shade #1
    Roxburry 220/30 Crat - Sexi Man Beast Crat #1
    Bolrn 215/21 MP - Sexi Man Beast MP #1
    Merkelignavn 215/19 Sexi Man Beast MA #1
    Jakelong 212/13 Sexi Nanomage Beast Advy #1
    Roxburyz 150/10 Sexi Man Beast Rk2 Trader #1
    Turtlewaxr 127/12 Sexi Man Beast Rk1 Trader #1
    Salamander4 150/13 Sexi Man Beast Rk1 Crat #1

Killing umpteen dynas of the same level every day hoping to get NS1/2 or GA3 only to find yet another Advy nano or ID.

Logging into AO just to let ClickSaver "play" for me.

Spending a week running from shop to shop because I need a specific QL tradeskill item.

******* players in game. Kill stealers. Ninja looters. Like the guy that trained a huge mess across my already nearly dead NT after I dinged 61 on Defender of Three but before I had a chance to loot Notum Splice. Like the whoever it was that decided that Tarasque would be off limits for any one without a TL7 character.

All the QQers. Games are where you go to get away from RL, and there's even more QQ and drama. I hate them all.

Oh ****, I guess I hate me now too. :X

I just want a new T-Shurt.
    Froobalicious General of Barador Arin.

-- Playing AO for six years, still a nuub gimp, and proud of it!

Lets begin the fail........sail away failboat

Steps of Madness has ruined my omni forest experience. High level ppl steal my kills on brontos. Here is a diagram.

<Remains of Krendor> <------------------ <High Level> -------------------> <Remains of Bronto> + X = ql 21 monster parts

The warrior class is overpowered. They kill my all the time in warsong gulch and when I run away, they just charge me. How will I get High Warlord now?

I tried Urge and almost died. I said I couldn't see Znore during the AI beta and he made himself 500% bigger. He then gave me GTA and nuked our ship group into next Thursday.

< Urge >
    | | ACHTUNG! DAS IST NICHT WASSER!
    | |
    _______

My character is trapped in a white room with no door. I drew you a picture of it as well as a polar bear in a snowstorm.

When is the next PvP tourney so I can get warped to GM Island again. The change faction vendors were fun!

The pumpkinhead man killed my towers. Can I have a refund?

There is glue on my shadowlands disc, it's stuck to my ceiling. How do I get it off?

I tried shen sticks on my soldier and it didn't work. Can I get full IPR?

I got CC'd to the clan rally and they were not very friendly. My mother wears what?!

Can I get a plaque for being the only person to raidlead tara while alt-tabbed out playing World of Warcraft?

Thank you for not listening. I like pie.
    Krendor Lvl 220 Soldier - Field Marshall

Long walls of text of wannabe QQ'ers. TlDr.

Anyhow, Does Tranquomo still work for you guys? OT needs a serious help balancing out the 200+ towers. After you retards nerfed Omni Soli SB3 to hell and made it completely useless.

The clan soli SB3 Heals, gives perception and a damage shield. Omni SB3 is removable by Soldiers every 5 minutes and their SB removes it. WTF where you thinking, giving in to clan whining?
    Give the omni SB a useful purpose again. A 1k dot (500 in pvp before reflects) isn't gonna scare anyone.
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

My Official QQ

There is no better place to start than in the past... In fact, Let's just go back to the beginning of things that really make my nipples swell up and look just like a QQ. After all that IS what QQ represents yes? A huge, shiny pair of almost beast like Nipples that have an absorb shield of their own, double as a sandwich and can simulate the epicenter of an Earthquake when smacked? Tir is where I started out, it is where we all of us Clans started out. Even if you started playing Anarchy Online after the devs moved the community overnight to Old Athens, you were STILL born in Tir dammit! Coolest City in the game hands down, it has the most unique layout and fun places to hide, it always ****d me off that in one night because of something to do with mission booths we all got cattle prodded over to Old Athens.. Old Athens is Laggy and far to dull. There is little to nothing we need there. Not even all those shops are enough to say "hey i wanna live here!" Geeze, if i had a Nickle for all the times you devs did something based on one or 2 players QQing on the forums i'd be rich! Why Even bother acting on the QQ's of players who have only sought to change the game for their benefit and not the communities as a whole? The fact that AO does not have a professional few players who work for and report to and work with the Devs relaying authentic community feelings over a variety of subjects. Just about any other game out there has paid professionals. Given the lack of skills the development staff seems to have in game-play and mechanics involved in AO, i'd say you guys really need some players who have been through it all. I mean c'mon, seriously have any of you ever really played Anarchy Online? Have you spent month's, even years gathering items and twinking out one character? Have you ever really played anarchy online to enjoy most of what it has to offer? Did you ever get the chance, the many long months it takes to develop your character and get over it's learning curve? If you have you would clearly see the is a need for a more interactive learning process for new players. I am not just talking about tips and hints, I am talking about some Solid Insight into the basics of Game-play mechanics. Point out things in a training simulation for new players involving things like equipment. You can certainly point out to a player that Hey, if you buff your intelligence with this intelligence boost, did you notice how it also adds to your computer literacy skill? This is how dependencies work etc. When i teach someone that, they now have a better understanding of the game and it makes them more interested and happier as a player and glad to be here now that they can see the challenges out there. Now that i am a veteran player and know many many things about Anarchy Online, I can never really enjoy it as i once did as a new player. When i first started this game i was like "Cool! I gained a level! OMG i got my first 50k Credits selling mission items!" Now days i can go through the motions and do whatever i want but, My enjoyment now comes in the form of the community i get to interact with on a daily basis. If it was not for them and the Complex and most enjoyable system of equipping your characters and explaining that, AO might not be so enjoyable for me. We "Old Timers" Need more. AO just assumes that because subscription numbers are down there are not that many players anymore etc that you can not upgrade the content of your game.. That is a bunch of Crap and i am thoroughly depressed if that is your thought process. You know how Long Notum Wars has been out? Do you know actually how much bearing it has on the community and renewed subscriptions? PVP is not everything AO has to offer but it certainly has a HUGE influence. If you think for one moment that "Oh no, we cant release Source Wars for Shadowlands Tower Battles because there is not enough players" You are Sadly Mistaken! EVERY Player i have talked to about this agrees, WE NEED THAT SL TOWER CONTENT! It gives us more challenge and more to conquer and even more unique game-play for when there is currently no New PvM encounters to conquer. IF you set a release date and a pre-order for SL towers Expansions, You are going to bring back probably another few hundred thousand players just to get in on this action. And the ENTIRE community agrees. Towers on Rubi-Ka also need to be upgraded, since the release of everything else that is out now, One man tower wrecking crews can ransack an entire field and whatever defenders come out to try to save it. The only members of the community who will not agree are those orgs who have their maximum of 5 tower sites and at least one TL7 Site, and that is Crap. WE need more. We as a community need more Towers to war over, and we need them in a different Land! Shadowlands as originally intended! We need more Content. AO is vast and it's content should be Unrivaled. It really chaps my a** that all the Rubi-Ka play fields are not open yet! And with new challenges and monsters to conquer and new rewards! Hell, new RK armor alone and a few new weapons in thees new areas will breathe so much new life into Anarchy alone that it will take all of you by surprise! SL is great and everything we have in AO is a blessing but we need that new Land to explore and conquer! Heck, give us a new planet to explore! With all new challenges rewards and bosses. There is another Pre-ordering of content that Everyone will pay for! In addition give us new skills and more levels incorporation with that. You know how much we all wish we had more levels and skills to use and upgrade? Why stop AO at 220/30/LE 70? S***, AO can go to level 250 and then 300 with characters, just give it some well planned out thought and bring in some real players from the community into the office who can get the content and ideas flowing! It is no surprise that the devs at Funcom need more ideas and have trouble thinking of all this stuff. You bring in a good 5 players from outside to work with the team, and you can get this content developed in no time! We all have so much to tell you guys and i know i speak for us all when i say.. We Love you Man! Do it. TEAM MISSIONS! Oh yea, i said it. This was at one time the Only Life in the game. Team RK missions are the best thing that has ever happened to Rubi-Ka and the fact that they have all but been eliminated from day to day activities is B**s***. Team mission are more enjoyable than grinding Inferno for crying out loud. If you took Inferno Missions and made them with the variety you gave to team missions, that alone would bring in a huge spirit of "OMG something new! And it's just like what we grew up with in the olden days" and People would enjoy playing AO and leveling more than ever. You think the Inferno grind is fun when it is the same objective and same mission style every time? All thees things i have mentioned would give us all something more and more fun to do than just Power leveling a character to 220 in a day because the daily monotonous grind of the same old thing is too boring. Where are all the Events? I am not just talking about Aliens attacking Old Athens, although that is Really fun. I am talking about a player-based events staff that assists in the development and implementation of the story line in Anarchy Online. We are a Role Playing game are we not? I remember When Omni Attacked Tir City and there was a mass of Tir City Forces at the Woompah's. That was exciting and most Fun and Enjoyable, and a lot of us remember things like that as though it happened yesterday! Gawd.. This is all Important! Want to bring more Interest in to the Game? Where the hell is all the personalization? People would trade skill more willingly without an arm twisting If you simply added a function that Puts that persons name in the description of the item when Trade-skilled. Let's say someone made me a set of Alien Armor, at the bottom of each item somewhere it should say Crafted by "Player Name Here" that is the kind of personalization we would all love to see! Oh and when you kill a player, should you not have proof that you killed them? A lot of people talk and talk, but if we had dog tags that drop on the ground when a player is killed, something that we can pick up and gloat a bit about. Well there is something else that would encourage game play huh? While we are talking about PvP here, i think it is great! The mechanics of it works well, but if we simply unlocked the auto targeting mechanism that continually points in the attacking players direction we can even out PvP without any rebalance alone. Why should a player be able to hit me with their back turned and running? They should at least be forced to point in my direction them self to hit me, and you would fix Back stab not being able to land because the player/monster is automatically turning to hit you.. This would give players with less skill a better chance to win over players who are leet simply by outwitting them. The Suspense involved in PvP would go through the roof! I am not big on swearing to get my point across but i sure can write! I think it is satisfactory to say we all love the Classic Music in Anarchy that we all enjoyed over the years however, most of us turn it off because it is the same old thing over and over and over again, it is worse than the copy and pasting of textures that the artists know how to do so well.. Give us more! That is the theme for today and always. Sure keep the music we have in game but give us an option to play something different. Give us a button to turn on AO classic music or another for a reworked Version of the scroll. I for one am willing as a profession musical engineer to do this for free, and i guarantee you will not be disappointed! After all where is the music when we are in a LE mission, where is the different types of music for each vastly different zone outside of cities and gardens? Most of anarchy online music is Ambiance, and that could be combined with some real music and variety to make for a most enjoyable time when playing. Release that with or soon after the engine and once again you have got another Hit combination! Combine all thees things i have talked about and AO will be the best MMORPG on the market! I will say right now that AO IS the best MMO on the market as is, but thees little things will draw in so many more customers who are tired of the same old thing in WoW, the same redundant farming and instances and ways of equipment. AO is Unique and it must continually be expanded and upgraded. If all you did was add Idle stances and posing for characters who are Idle, like if a keeper leaned on his sword or and enforcer playing with and looking at his piercing weapon or mallet (that don't sound sexual at all) Characters looking around, tapping his foot any of this alone would give us more to focus on and Look at and would also be a great addition. This all stems from the need to stay entertained. We all understand FUncom is Developing and has developed other games, but as you have all found out None of thoes games even come close to comparing to Anarchy Online. AO will always outshine any other game you can create and that is a fact! Anarchy Online is Funcom's Horse and you should Ride it as long as you can! Keep developing, Keep Expanding! Don't neglect it as has been done in the past or your Horse might just fall over and break a leg.. AO will Never Die! Do what is Right. Alive Still, yes we are! Heck you could expand Player cities to look more like and be developed like real cities in anarchy online. I would Love to layout a new city with some buildings from tir, a few walkways, a tree from old Athens etc. S***, give use player Shop Terminals that we can hold and place down where we would like in certain areas of the map, Or make them stationary and able to be rented. If you had a few rows of player shops or spots where player shops could be placed in cities like meetmedere, lined up against the wall... OMG! We would love this. No need to restrict player shops to inside a building in our city's. Shop Space is a huge problem. Giving us an addition terminal to buy for a ridiculous amount of credits would be teh S*** to be placed in any real city on the map or outpost. I might just make a shop and place it by the outpost close to Temple of Three winds with Items for players of that Level and experience. Just give us a Green Way point on our compass when entering the area where the shop is! Where are our Organization Uniforms? We'll create them, you implement! Nuff' Said there. Do not think for one moment there are not enough players for any of this. You do AO with any of thees things, and your gona find you will need more server space and fast to meet the demand of new and returning players. I have been told quite a bit by our friends on Rimor, They are as mad as I am about that fact that servers have not been merged yet! Merge them and give us SL towers... OMFG your gonna need a building with servers in it just for the rise in subscriptions! What really kills me is the fact that we can not get our thoughts across as much as well like because devs and the like are far to busy working on other things to listen to us all and all our great ideas. Get that circle of players in the office. We'll do all the thinking, you do all the approving! By the way, where the H*** is our resurrection nano? Doctor's can have one but NT's should be the primary, most efficient user of the nano. Maybe also a perk for this for another class or special item/requirement. Doctors are to busy to be resurrecting 24/7 and NT's are the Nano Usage specialist after all. Shades and Siphon life... they should also be able to give it.. Let's move on to players of the same faction killing each other.. It's a damn shame we don't have a deterrent against that. If a omni kills another omni inside City limits, there should be a penalty associated with that of some degree. negative points on your soul or Reputation. If you are a known sided faction ganker, then your name should be colored or marked differently so all can see, and you should be open to attack for longer periods of time or always when in certain areas just for players of the same faction as you. It can be easily regulated and would serve Justice! Shall i go on about what really get's my goat? I can... oh believe me i can.. but i won't i will stop here and let you all be the judge of my QQ. Gwad it feels so good to get it all out publicly, i hope you all do the same! If you feel as I do, Let them know! Thank you all for reading. Let's take charge of all our favorite game and enhance it for the future! We got another 10 years ahead of us at least and we n33d Moar! Tell them Devs what you want, you pay for the game and that is the biggest Gripe i have! We pay your salaries, we know what we want and you give! Moderate that! ~QQ~ The text that you have entered is too long (15245 characters)
    Last edited by midgarclan; May 15th, 2011 at 04:34:46.

Evry one i know, have been telling me not to explode like a volcano, to let the steam out that have been building in me for the last few years.. and i have keept that hot boiling steam and anger in me... and now i log in and see that i can let all my steam blow out on forums.. and get rid of it all at ones..

this made me so happy, and the steam that had been building in me just went poff and disapert compleately....

WHYYY THE ****** DID YOU MAKE THIS **** ********** CONTEST:::::::::::::::::::

Ohhh think i hit a steam pocket.

Okay to all you ******* Whinners out there. Not just in this game- but in all games...
    Its time for you ******* to stop whinning about how ****** hard a game is.
    How many ****** times you tryed to ******* solve this *****' Quest and how ****** the spawn rate or drop rate on the ****** Mob or item is.. There are no ***** need to have a ******* mob spawn the second its dead-. and there are no ******* reason why a item sould drop on the first ************** time you kill something.

Couse in IRL. you dont always get what you ****** want....
    And no you cant become the most ******** Ûber player around just by whinning on forums.
    Things takes time... Just becouse some monster gave you a reclaim ticket. there are no need to nerf the monster. or give you ****** more skills and ******* more power.
    And there is defently NOOOOOOO *********** Reason to Remove the mob. or nerf the mob.
    Just becouse you failt to kill it solo or in you small band of friends-....

Stop ******* Nerfing The pvm parts of a game... its more fun when a huge zerg gets wipet couse of wrong tactic. then having a *^******* 6 man team run in kill boss run out again raid.

So funcom i have a GREAT solution for you..... Players wants you to ****** Nerf monsters.... They want you to Nerf the ******* Proffesions around.
    But they dont want you to nerf there own ******* proffesion.. only the ****** professions that kill there profession.

So solution..... NERF ALL proffesions..

And here i dont talk about just 1 or 2 skills....

NO ALL Top Damage skills. . all top heal skills defence skills and so on..
    All players can max do 200 dd pr hit. on monsters. Defence and resistance remove it from all proffesions so even a keeper can land evry thing.
    Make all weaps do same dd and have same atack speed. make nano casting take as long as the fastest atack speed. and all ofcouse whit a 2 min cool down. so the '******* whinners can go post on forum. about how ******* Nerft there toon is now..
    Make it Turn based. so those that scream about the ****** lag spikes... can do some work as well. would give them time to make a turn evry time its there turn...

Most simple solution to it is.. make 1 basic proffesion and breed... that can only use the same gear as evry one els. so all will be clones. whit the exeption of social clothing.
    then there cant be any reason to nerf any one.
    do the same to mobs so its only one type of mobs around whit same skill as all others.. exept for the boss... this may only be 50% stronger so folks have a ***** change to take it down.
    and ofcouse it have to drop a complete setup for 10 players.

this sould make the ***** whinners happy... or not..... i Dont give a ****** **** about what they think. Its a GAME its not like Real life.. Here you have fun. so take a chill pill and take a nap... maby get a clean dipper first.

To FC.....
    Dont you ******* dare to nerf monsters anymore... stop listening to all the ******* complaints about how hard some things are.. its not couse iam a ****** elitest.. but i do want to have the ability to realy work my ***** **** off geting something i want.
    Just like Irl. you dont get all that you want. things takes time and trails. and you fail alot of times during you life... i know couse iam again out of a ****** job-- and again i have to look for a new ******* job i can keep for a few months... before my brain explodes and i have to run away again....

I want to have the ability to scream OMG this mofo is hard... for the next second to be at reclaim looking back to the 10 sec of combat spam and think-------- DAIM chocolat is what i need.

so nerf all proffs... upgrade all mobs.. and evryone have something to whine about again and again and again and again and again and ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZz-----------------------

Ups hate falling asleep in mid of my angry place.... i get bad dreams about carebears...
    its a nightmare.

Alle the sugestions i postet in different threads!

Agent Nano Dokumentation!! Show us what you have jet! You have done the same with all other profs why not agent??

Engine? Rebalance?

Cooldowntimers for items on use equiped and in inventory!

Backpacks which allow to place on use items for use to the shortcut bars!

**** **** korrekt positions for players in PVP ... shure PVm too!!! Remember many BS runs with my shade where i needet to run in front of my target to activate my pers ans specials!!!!!!!..... *********** very much!

New battlestation arenas ... maybe capture the flag or other dominate variants.
    OR battlestations which needet to be won to get a reward for a whole fraction
    side XP, add dmg, Add deff something like that.

Neuts are crying for a tokenboard they are neutral for what should they earn toakens ???
    Not killing other players oder fraction mobs ?

Vote for Battelstation with 3 Fractions! 2 Fractions are required to start if more then 6 neuts are in queue on omni or clan side they will automaticly join tje bs as third fraction.

Color system for armor parts!!!! A tradeskill tree for different colors would be nice!

Other MMOs have this why not Anarchy online !!! Differnet things not countable. for example read line above.

AAAAA Cockies!!!

Why does zoning after joining game not work direktly?

Imber Profs need to be nerfed (Enf alpher, NT DMG in PVP, MP, Crat, ADV ahhh Fixer )

I remember that it was told to cooldown the use of havy DMG weapon specials like AS, FA and Sneak attack... ??? have not seen that this happend so what a ****

Droprates of city ai lead bots or a other chance to get bots as reward for a quest or a 1% dropchance from normal aliens like the acient bracer.
    Please let the GMS prices tell you what need to be done.
    1 x max. Creds vor one armor part of Combind Comandos or Sharpshoter ql 300...
    REMEMBER ai armor is still endgame armor and there is no other choice of armor possible.

To much items with the need for a nodrop flag:
    Dursbrigade Infusers, Ancient Breacer + Items, ...

Remove old useless rk stuff from databaces or find a solution for them (tradeskills) many items combined to something like Le Armor for PVM Players.

**** AS !!! How is ist possible that other profs then the AS proff agent can reach higher AS Hits then Agent!
    How can a bow and a shotgun have more AS DMG like a Rifle ???
    How can a bow and a shotgun have the same shooting range like a rifle?
    How can a bow and a shotgun have the same accuracy like a Rifle???

How can melee weapons have a 50m hit range ? Remember that i hit TNH from the corner on the bringe in front of him.

How can it be that this very small agent can be hit by every round or hit ???

Nano Resi??? Forgott adjust after bringing more and more nano skill to the players?

GTA -> delete and forget

quality of /petition service!!!! On atlantan Arks and GM´s need very long to answer or solve a problem.

/Petition status ....-> there is no petiton in front of yours..... for over 5 houer´s!

FC have an OPEN eye on this please!

Finish things your working on with 100% not only 10% sometimes it is needet to switch the light inside your head on to take a look from the other sides.

.............. **** closing for now!
    Last edited by Carmo; May 14th, 2011 at 19:48:07.

AO in all it's glory, which involves the game itself, everyone working with or for FC and the community itself, has turned into the sludge at the bottom of a barrel once most of the fluid the barrel used to contain has dried out.

AO in all it's glory is the perfect example of decay. Have you ever seen one of those videos of a rotting piece of fruit that has been sped up so that you can see it from start to finish in a matter of seconds? Well Anarchy Online is the same... except that it's in slow motion rather than at super-speed. It's the rotting of a piece of juicy fruit.. happening over the course of a decade.

All the interesting and sane people that AO used to contain, have left AO due to them actually not being insane. They saw that something was wrong and left as normal people DO. Taking all the normal and reasonable and interesting conversations with them. All the crazy people that have no souls (for the lack of a better word) stayed behind. This is why in the past I could say something.. anything.. and have people reply in a way that made sense, was interesting and was within the context of what I said and thus move the conversation forward. They would take light hearted banter for what it is and reply with more light hearted banter. Back then, people was able to understand what was happening in front of them and act accordingly. These days, the remaining idiots don't know how to connect with fellow humans and so every conversation turns to dust before it even starts. Let me give an example:

In the past, when normal people played AO, I could say something like "I think [this action scene] from [this movie] was cool" and then have people respond within that context and say they agree and/or suggest other scenes from other movies that were also cool. You know.. the way NORMAL ****ing people TALK! These days however, I could say the same thing and simply get a reply like "Schindlers list was a better movie". Well.. thank you for instantly shutting down the conversation with such a USELESS and mark-missing reply you ****ing idiot. Just 2 days ago I said ingame that I thought the boss music in Borderlands was cool and the only reply I got was "I like Foo Fighters better" (without a hint of sarcasm). WHAT THE HELL DOES FOO FIGHTERS HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING!? DO you REALLY have such a lack of personality that you can't even engage me and my conversation within the context I provided? Is there a single braincell of yours that thought I was interested in SUCH a reply? If you have nothing interesting to say to another human being then just shut up.

I hardly talk to anyone in AO these days because it's been years since I had a normal reply to anything I've said. All the normal people are gone and all that's left are.. I don't even know what these people are.. but they are not really human. They can't be.

I have the same problem when trying to communicate with people working for or with FC. I have the same amount of trouble getting someone working for or with FC to understand what I'm actually saying, as I have trying to get a normal conversation going with the players of the game. It's the same strange wall of non-humanity separating me and them. The sad thing is that I know why people working for or with FC have this problem but they themselves don't see it.. because they are inside it and they can't see the forest for the trees. If I met them in real life then they would probably be great people but put them in "an official role" of ANY kind and force them to communicate through a keyboard and they turn from HUMANS into "CREEPY ALTER EGO PERSON". This alter ego person is not controlled by the human part of the person behind the keyboard. The human part is suppressed in order to make room for the cold, distant, mechanical, robotic and VAPID DRONE that IS the "Official Creepy Alter Ego Person". And this person does not understand anything in any real way. Nor does he want to. You can't point out a mistake that these people do because then the other mindless drones will ascend on the situation and by complete and utter default support the other drone because WE ARE THE ****ing BORG AND RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!! CLEANSE HUMANITY OFF THE SURFACE OF THE WORLD AND ASSIMILATE INTO THE COLLECTIVE. IF YOU DON'T LICK OUR COLLECTIVE BACKSIDES, YOU ARE AGAINST US AND SHALL BE PURGED!

The game itself is just as much a victim of all of this as I am. The game used to be open so that people could experiment and have fun. Now it's cookie cutter, closed minded, stale and restrictive. The humanity is gone. FC used to CREATE UNIQUE and MEANINGFUL CONTENT but now it's just copy paste. The lack of humanity and understanding of fellow humans have lead to content that doesn't connect with anyone on a HUMAN level and is therefor either not used or just serves to constrict the game even further. Squeezing the last remaining humanity out of it.

FUN and LOVE and LAUGHTER (of the good kind, not the "hah noob"-kind) and IMAGINATION and ADVENTURE and SENSE and SENSIBILITY and UNDERSTANDING have been hunted down and MURDERED systematically and VERY efficiently. Because this is how the borg operates. Resistance IS futile. Your only hope is to escape it before YOU TOO become assimilated and inhuman. Most people have escaped it by now, thank GOD!

If any of this resonated with you on ANY level then that means you have a SHRED of humanity left in you and you HAVE to run away! For the love of all that is holy RUN and SAVE yourself! Go outside and discover what fun the "human experience" can be before AO and everything AO-connected sucks it all out of you. Don't let the spark in your eyes die out! Don't listen to anything the haters, fanboys, the mass of blind silent zombie majority or FC themselves tell you! NONE of it is true!

Open the door and step outside of AO! Feel the warm and comforting sensation of joy and wonder, like the sun hitting your face, as you realize that.. what FC said was impossible.. really IS possible! FC just didn't know how to do it because they forgot that it was doable. Like Peter Pan forgetting that he used to be a normal boy and forgetting his own mother! When you realize that you actually DO like other people once you had conversations with actual humans that DIDN'T play AO. When you realize that it IS possible to talk to someone that holds any kind of "official" position within a system and have them understand what you said. When you remember that you used to have something called "drive", "ambition" and "positive thoughts" before you got involved in AO.. and AO and anything AO related started to break your spirit and assimilate you into believing that life is a rigid and putrid thing and that any thought spent at trying to improve anything is sinful.

It CAN be better than this. Just open the door and let it happen!

I hate you. I hate you all.
    Last edited by Wrangeline; May 14th, 2011 at 20:21:49.
    Veteran of Equilibrium

OK, SO HERE IT GOES!

...............(__)l.....l(__)
    ...............l.=.ll..=.ll.=.l.__
    ...............l....ll.....ll....l(__)
    ...............l.=.ll=.=ll.=.ll.=.l
    ...............l....ll.....ll....ll....l
    .....__.......l.=.ll=.=ll.=.ll.=.l
    ....l]...\.....l................ll.=.l
    ……l…..\....l.....................l
    ……(…..(_/.......................l
    …….................................l
    ………...............................l
    ………............................../
    ………….._..................... ../
    …………...l.................... .l

YOU HAVE JUST BEEN COOKIE-SLAPPED!!!!!
    YOU ARE NOW OFFICIALLY MY COOKIE.

YOU ARE NOW PLAYING THE COOKIE SLAPPING GAME.

RULES: COPY THIS AND SLAP YOUR OWN COOKIES
    BEFORE THEY ARE ALL TAKEN BY ME! YOU CAN'T
    SLAP ME BACK - I AM YOUR COOKIE-MASTER NOW!

/ME WINS! WHERE DO I COLLECT MY COOKIE PRIZE!?
    Detachment: Mayhem (OTC)

Coolx ( 220/30 ) Opifex Agent
    Evildaemon ( 220/30 ) Opifex Meta-physicist
    Criminal ( 220/30 ) Atrox Enforcer

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast