Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Friday with(out) Means - March 18th, 2011: Pretty Pictures Of Stuff

I don't know if it's worse or better being an agent.

For one thing, our prof document will be the last one.
    But on the other hand, we technically get some updates on nanos we can use with every update.
    Then again we aren't 100% sure what we can use of that until we see our Prof document, are we?
    Trixie "Tryqz" Rhaiyne, Newland Council Science Minister

First.
    Nanogimp's hat isn't on properly
    Last edited by Colawrenn; Mar 18th, 2011 at 15:49:32.
    Colawren - Gimpest stripped adventurer on RK1.
    Reroll Enthusiast.
    The alts: Colawrenn, Iriotz, Empea

Proud member of Forsaken and Unity of the Rose.

Shiny.
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

... has caused a slight delay in its planned release.
    Understatement of the century.

Also, I'm almost surprised that the MP docs aren't out yet. Almost...

Quote Originally Posted by Tryqz View Post
    I don't know if it's worse or better being an agent.

For one thing, our prof document will be the last one.
    But on the other hand, we technically get some updates on nanos we can use with every update.
    Then again we aren't 100% sure what we can use of that until we see our Prof document, are we?

Agent doc won't be the last, NT document is what will be released last
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity View Post
    Agent doc won't be the last, NT document is what will be released last
    No, Agents are back to being last. ;P Sorry for any confusion there - Had to edit last week's FwM post with that info myself.
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

Looks fantastic! I cannot wait to see this stuff in game! Good work.

Beau

nice pics
    Proud Advisor of Spartans

Taskersolder Level 220 Soldier
    Taskdoc Level 220 Doc
    Jarew Level 220 NT
    Tasker1 Level 220 Fixer
    Taskcrat Level 220 Crat
    Tasky Level 220 Trader
    Taskmann Level 220 Adv
    Healer01 Level 220 Doc-semi-retired TT dispenser

Now we're talking!

I'm very pleased with that nanomage character.

On a sidenote, how's it going with that trader document redraft?
    Veteran of Equilibrium

Nice pics. Wish it would be ready in engine

About Profession documents:

1 year to show em
    1 year to redraft
    another year to redraft redraft
    1 year to get them into-game
    1 year to make it work as intended

So, basicly, we got still 3 years to make it happen
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

No, Agents are back to being last. ;P Sorry for any confusion there - Had to edit last week's FwM post with that info myself.

You got my hopes up there for a while, I knew something was amiss!
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Pretty disapointed by the new look of Beast armor...where s the flesh under metal ??? bio mecha became simple lights
    Vikkyh - 220/30 NM NT Damage Setup<==>Def Setup
    Butsufixa - 220/25 Opi Fixer Noobstick fixer
    Zentradi - 220/30 Trox Sold Solid phat ass
    Nebul4 - 220/21 Soli Crat Not even funny

F***ing gorgeous!!!! :')

Looks good, I really like the Sci-Fi theme taking over again
    That being the beast armor, Manex bow (phys init or ranged init?) and the Eden bar (omni1-Ent) that has a sidescroler/video screen as I see it?

Thank you for lifting the wail, that was what we asked for, and you listened.
    ++ coolness and respect points to you and your communications, 2nd week in a row
    Keep up the good work.

A good decision that I back up

Thank you for letting us know.

Kind Regards
    -Ariensky

*edit*
    I forgot to include:
    The new graphics makes the ground look more flat and unreal to me.
    My suggestion is fixing that with some grass here and there in the final version.

Flat ground is OK in OT cities though, with the asphalt everywhere
    Last edited by ArienSky; Mar 18th, 2011 at 16:17:08. Reason: forgot the negative parts..
    Humankind can not gain anything, without first giving something in return.
    To obtain; something of equal value must be lost.
    That is the 1st law of equivalent exchange

Rubi-Ka needs: a nickel statue of an astronaut pointing at the sky
    With the description / plate saying:
    When the stars burn out and I find I lack the strength to continue...one of YOU wil pick up the flag and carry it forward.
    This really isn't a corporate product anymore...it belongs to all of us. Where it goes it up to us.

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Colawrenn View Post
    First.
    Nanogimp's hat isn't on properly
    No, it is, there's just a bit of oddness with the way the shadows are being calculated in the previewer which makes it look a little odd. It's stuff like that we're trying to stamp out where we can while we have the opportunity. =)
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

So lemme get this right, we're going to have halflife2 era graphics in the new engine? Woot!
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

HL2 era was best era

I won't lie, as bitter as I can be, that looks really good.

Something about balance being delayed. Also Neutrals.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    So lemme get this right, we're going to have halflife2 era graphics in the new engine? Woot!
    What did you think it was going to be, Crysis 2?
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Crysis1 woulda been nice. Or even Far Cry xD
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast