Thread: Regarding nemesis professions and balance

Regarding nemesis professions and balance

What profession is the MP the nemesis of?

Most would say it's an NT since that is what our nemesis nano is, but they seem to be the only profession that I run from. Some would say doctors, but none of the MP nanos really have a huge affect on them anymore since it's almost impossible to land NSD on them and they can still easily outheal us with 50% heal debuff.

Any ideas?
    Facebook
    Idiots are just like slinkies. It makes you smile when you push them down a flight of stairs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Undercutting View Post
    Bs isn't where the real pvp happens, tis' where the pvmers' go to feel like they've pvped.
    [Zacyx]: i will perma bann u from MR

Ill trade ya a -1000 to piercing on shades nano Im not doin much with.
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

I'll take it...dang MR shades are annoying and that sure would fix them ^^
    Facebook
    Idiots are just like slinkies. It makes you smile when you push them down a flight of stairs.
    Bs isn't where the real pvp happens, tis' where the pvmers' go to feel like they've pvped.

I'd love the deletion of all LE nanos, how about that?
    Solidstriker 220 Soldier- Pewpew Galore | Markerz 220 Engineer- Widowmaker
    Speedyadvy 165 Adventurer- PvP Gimp | Cruellia 164 Bureaucrat - Puppies!
    Nerf 219 Agent - From the Shadows | Swishswash 157 Fixer - Vector Tap
    Northaurora 85 Nano-Technician - Shimmering Light

what's the use to triple post ?

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=570810
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=570832
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=570814

so now we got 3 threads where debate can be deluded to. gratz, dudes !
    Bitnykk/Bittorrent - young RL of AP & old emissary of CODE

I made this post before seeing any of those or even reading FWM...it's just an idea that came to me.
    Facebook

I'll trade you a nemesis nano that's merely impossible to land.

fyi btw, eNSD lands plenty on doctors.
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Avari View Post
    He said NSD and there are 2 removers to begin with anyways (+ BS VS, that can be used in fight).

I'll trade you a nemesis nano that's merely impossible to land.

Good, the useless eNSD lands on people. Can't kill a doctor in 15sec. I don't even have that nano on my hotbar if that tells you anything about it.

This goes far beyond the LE nemesis nanos for MPs. From the beginning, MPs where the nemesis of Docs and NTs because we could take away their offense and defense. 160% NR check was already a good enough defense against NSD since it usually takes 2-5 tries to land NSD on a doc or NT due to how much NR they can get. Since they got 3 NSD removers...we havn't had a chance since. The only use NSD has versus a doc now is to luckily time it in a mass pvp area so that they can't tank 5 people.
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Klod9003 View Post
    He said NSD and there are 2 removers to begin with anyways (+ BS VS, that can be used in fight).
    It was an encouragement to use eNSD instead of NSD, not a mix-up of the two. eNSD was made to compliment NSD, because of the high NR check on NSD. What you use depends on the profession you're facing and the situation you're in.

Either you can go with NSD with the higher counter rate and the faster recharge, or you go with eNSD with the lower counter rate, but also slower recharge. That's called making a choice, and is what balance is all about.

If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

It was an encouragement to use eNSD instead of NSD, not a mix-up of the two. eNSD was made to compliment NSD, because of the high NR check on NSD. What you use depends on the profession you're facing and the situation you're in.

Either you can go with NSD with the higher counter rate and the faster recharge, or you go with eNSD with the lower counter rate, but also slower recharge. That's called making a choice, and is what balance is all about.
    There are 2 removers to begin with anyways (+ BS VS, that can be used in fight).

100% NR def check on nano that has 10 sec recharge, doesn't mean it's easy to land like, say, UBT.

Quote Originally Posted by Klod9003 View Post
    There are 2 removers to begin with anyways (+ BS VS, that can be used in fight).

100% NR def check on nano that has 10 sec recharge, doesn't mean it's easy to land like, say, UBT.
    Same defense check on both nanos, and there's two removal perks to UBT plus items that gives high amounts of immunity available to certain professions - just like NSD removal perks are only available to some (atm atleast, and you know I agree on keeping it that way). I haven't even mentioned Virus Scanners and Rods, so let's just stop it here.
    Last edited by Avari; Feb 28th, 2010 at 11:00:33.

Same defense check on both nanos, and there's two removal perks to UBT plus items that gives high amounts of immunity available to certain professions - just like NSD removal perks are only available to some (atm atleast, and you know I agree on keeping it that way). I haven't even mentioned Virus Scanners and Rods, so let's just stop it here.
    Sure, but you can still spam it. And also, people/pets that are hurt the most from UBT, can't remove it that easily, nor they have resistance items for it (which is quite the opposite for eNSD).

UBT is simply more effective on certain targets then eNSD. eNSD/NSD is far from so called, nemesis nano.