Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: lock envy of the xan

Quote Originally Posted by K1nkstaah View Post
    You died to an opi shade in pvp.

But yeah. If soldiers can get capping AS/FA every 11s, imagine what a fixer could do with that damage output!

Hint: More.
    I'm trying to forget ;(

Who is asking for 11s AS/FA? Please link it. You keep claiming that ALL fixers are asking for 11s AS/FA.

PS. You were an afker on BS, so no talking.
    Biggest lie of the century

Quote Originally Posted by Mavritanic View Post
    Make clan PvP zerg-bot is destroy pvp-action in AO.

Tnx!

Quote Originally Posted by iolanda View Post
    Asnwer to your questions :

1: My soldier is 215 was left there because i didnt like it , no solo kills on it got it to rookie .
    2: I own 2x 220 engis neither of em have tradeskills or dmg setup :
    1st engi - Title Champion (didnt farm it or buy it off buddys) did my share of duels .
    2nd engi - Around 1700 single kills , around 600 team and 50/60 duels .

Since i answered your 2 basic questions i have 1 for you just out of curiosity , since your a level 220 ai level 30 soldier maybe you know atleast more ways then me .

Question : How can a soldier remove a engineer`s blockers indefently ? ( i only know 2 ways but maybe you know more then me , if anyone elce knows please let him type it out first im realy curios on this one .)
    Ok, so u have no idea how Endgame Soldier PvP goes, not a problem.

How to remove them "indefinately"? I have no idea. One way to knock them down, is the ole microphone hot swap, AS hot swap, Burst/FA.....too bad hotswaps dont work that well anymore.....that is IF u catch him right after they cycle....taking into consideration the 6 or so secs for each hot swap. All the while taking damage from the engies AS/pets.

Have I killed engies? Sure, but they have to be really bad. (wasnt it an Engie that won the PvP tourny on RK2?)

My own Soldier? Neophyte Legacy ttl (made it as high as Expirienced as a Pistol/SMG Sol). Primarily a PvM DD toon, but Im on BS a lot. 6050 solo kills, 400ish team, 60/40 or so on duels.

Everyone is panicking over Soldiers using the Envy. Guys, if an SMG Soldier kills ur well equiped 220 toon, the problem does NOT lie with the Soldier.
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

Why not make envy soldier only and make us fixers not use FA due to some REAL alternative? People could finally stfu.

Hint: this worked pre-sillirrion

Quote Originally Posted by ephedrae View Post
    Why not make envy soldier only and make us fixers not use FA due to some REAL alternative? People could finally stfu.

Like?

Tnx!

Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    I got love, don't touch me now.
    Ok.
    ᖧ-Flynicist-ᖨ
    Grenade

Rushing where angels fear to tread.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamin View Post
    For some reason, I suspected that.

Everyone is panicking over Soldiers using the Envy. Guys, if an SMG Soldier kills ur well equiped 220 toon, the problem does NOT lie with the Soldier.
    If you can't kill ppl on a well equipped Envy soldier, the problem lies within YOU.
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild
    Trader - Nerfed Professional

Guys, if an SMG Soldier kills ur well equiped 220 toon, the problem does NOT lie with the Soldier.
    Hey, dude.

If (one of the) best pvp soldier(s) on RK2, Xtersoold, who doesn't give a damn about pvm performance and did extremely well with the Shark/Supernova combo (he definitely had a supreme hotswap timing) gives up his Shark/Supernova in favor of a Envy of the Xan + Aero Borealis Corona combo AND claims it is better in pvp than said Shark/Supernova combo.. what does that tell you?

Personally have only dueled him right after his weapon switch, while he was still learning how to fight with it, so I beat him then. But I'll go duel him some more today and see how it works now that he knows how to fight with it. Some other agents told me it was far more evil to survive than the Shark/Supernova, and my duels with Xtersoold were constantly close before the Envy/ABC already, so I'm sure I'll have some fun.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Ok, so u have no idea how Endgame Soldier PvP goes, not a problem.

How to remove them "indefinately"? I have no idea. One way to knock them down, is the ole microphone hot swap, AS hot swap, Burst/FA.....too bad hotswaps dont work that well anymore.....that is IF u catch him right after they cycle....taking into consideration the 6 or so secs for each hot swap. All the while taking damage from the engies AS/pets.

Have I killed engies? Sure, but they have to be really bad. (wasnt it an Engie that won the PvP tourny on RK2?)

My own Soldier? Neophyte Legacy ttl (made it as high as Expirienced as a Pistol/SMG Sol). Primarily a PvM DD toon, but Im on BS a lot. 6050 solo kills, 400ish team, 60/40 or so on duels.

My real problem aint with envy or any other soldier setup picks , yes they have alot of power i hate as much as any other player but thas life . But everyday i see countless soldiers like you for example telling people omfg omfg i cant kill a engi.

Well no offence to you mate but if your a 220 soldier and even alien level 30 and you have some pvp backround but yet you have no clue what the wepons you have in your setup do . Learn those first , learn what specific perks do and then after you can say hey i know everything there is about my oponent and i cant beat that damn rat NERF Plx ill come in and cheer for you and ask for nerf along side you but until then dont quote me as to why i ask a monkey that pushed some buttons to level to 220 but didnt hold for 5 min to read up on hes toolset.
    "Men are more ready to repay an injury than a benefit, because gratitude is a burden and revenge a pleasure. "

I'm trying to forget ;(

Who is asking for 11s AS/FA? Please link it. You keep claiming that ALL fixers are asking for 11s AS/FA.

Fixers seem to be unhappy with a 30s FA.
    Fixers are unhappy with an 11s FA, that does not cap every time.

It's a logical extention to state that fixers will only be happy if FA is 11s, and AS is "more reliable".. i.e capping all the time.

I AFK for ****s and giggles nowadays (usually when invited to a team, or time to do something in RL), don't recall doing it back in the old title days. Sneaking for an entire BS, yes, but AFK'ing out, nah.

In any case theres no need to be locking any weapons imo.
    I'm casting "Physical Dominance" on you as a kind of kinky thing
    ... also quite proud of being suspended from Lemmingnet.. for... not slacking?
    GOOD ONE.

Don't be lonely anymore.

Like?
    Some Fixerish pwn proc on burst? Like haha my next burst gonna hit you capped. That'd give us a 16 sec "FA" cycle and nerf our burst at the same time!
    Or away from soldier light and towards Ranged MA? I have crits in mind.

They shouldnt lock ANY weapon to ANY proff.....cookie cutter ftl.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupusceleri View Post
    Hey, dude.

If (one of the) best pvp soldier(s) on RK2, Xtersoold, who doesn't give a damn about pvm performance and did extremely well with the Shark/Supernova combo (he definitely had a supreme hotswap timing) gives up his Shark/Supernova in favor of a Envy of the Xan + Aero Borealis Corona combo AND claims it is better in pvp than said Shark/Supernova combo.. what does that tell you?

Personally have only dueled him right after his weapon switch, while he was still learning how to fight with it, so I beat him then. But I'll go duel him some more today and see how it works now that he knows how to fight with it. Some other agents told me it was far more evil to survive than the Shark/Supernova, and my duels with Xtersoold were constantly close before the Envy/ABC already, so I'm sure I'll have some fun.
    TBH, I havent SEEN an Envy Sol, much less fought one..maybe ur right...idk.

Quote Originally Posted by iolanda View Post

Well no offence to you mate but if your a 220 soldier and even alien level 30 and you have some pvp backround but yet you have no clue what the wepons you have in your setup do . Learn those first , learn what specific perks do and then after you can say hey i know everything there is about my oponent and i cant beat that damn rat NERF Plx ill come in and cheer for you and ask for nerf along side you but until then dont quote me as to why i ask a monkey that pushed some buttons to level to 220 but didnt hold for 5 min to read up on hes toolset.
    I eagerly await ur wisdom. (This means I hear u talking, but dont see any information.)

edit: at no point was I beating my chest /shouting "I R PVP!!" lol, I dont claim to know it all
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

It's a logical extention to state that fixers will only be happy if FA is 11s, and AS is "more reliable".. i.e capping all the time.
    Wrong.
    more reliable isnt meant towards FA at all, rather with craphander in mind. I never ever saw a fixer complaining about our current FA. If you find one, fine - continue giggling.

Fixers seem to be unhappy with a 30s FA.

I AFK for ****s and giggles nowadays (usually when invited to a team, or time to do something in RL), don't recall doing it back in the old title days. Sneaking for an entire BS, yes, but AFK'ing out, nah.

In any case theres no need to be locking any weapons imo.
    Again. Links? You've been claiming this for weeks if not months, there must be 3 dozen threads that demand this, liiiiiiiinks!

Tnx!

If you interpret fixers asking for some offense-tuning as "they want a reliable 11sec AS paired with 11sec FA" you've been reading posts I haven't seen, Kink.

->Sethic 220/30!/70 - Equip - Tetnman - Proud President of TETN / Hunter of Gridmonkeys - Atlantean
    ->Grittlez 2xx/29/6* - Equip - ex155.
    ->Vaithic 150/20/** - Equip - Euthanasia through means of oversized cannons (ETMOSC tm).
    ->Vaithe 150/15 - Sleeping...
    ->Wrangletit - Billy Bob Monocle - Grumpy salestrox and carry-all.
    -> Some alts not worth mentioning

TETN <3
    Server first to say "GUUUHUHUHUHN" out loud.

TBH, I havent SEEN an Envy Sol, much less fought one..maybe ur right...idk.
    Nearly a plague on RK2...
    Its sad that they can kill my carlo in approx 2 FA rounds :/
    You survived...You prevailed....Yet a bird's flight knows no end...
    Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Kawaii "Koizumi" Akira - 220/25/70 soon-to-be-Berserk MA (refreshing!)
    Deadalus "Yumeno" Proxy - 220/30/70 Former stunwhore
    One "Namichan" Piece - 220/30/68 Drainwhore
    Aj Ar "Spawara" Triplenab - 220/24/45 Nuke-Welder
    IOmnomnomjoor "Emohatetellz" - 2/0/0 TL5 killer in progress

Quote Originally Posted by Quitter123 View Post
    How about this new nano for enfs, it takes random amount of nanoskills and nano to cast, when landed on random opponent it debuffs random weaponskill by random amount for an unspecified length of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Questra View Post
    You think any soldier would use a 15s FA over the 11s we already have?
    To get AS+FS, sure they would.
    blah

Wrong.
    more reliable isnt meant towards FA at all, rather with craphander in mind. I never ever saw a fixer complaining about our current FA. If you find one, fine - continue giggling.
    Oh ok.

So, fixer offence is fine then? A random AS and the current FA? So what do you want? A slightly less random AS that caps say 30% of the time instead of 10%?

Thats enough of a fix for you? I think many fixers would be unhappy if that was the "fix for onehander" in the works.
    GOOD ONE.

Don't be lonely anymore.

Oh ok.

So, fixer offence is fine then? A random AS and the current FA? So what do you want? A slightly less random AS that caps say 30% of the time instead of 10%?

Thats enough of a fix for you? I think many fixers would be unhappy if that was the "fix for onehander" in the works.
    Links.

Tnx!

Would you be happy with AS that caps 30% of the time instead of currently? (Which depending on target, maybe more than 30% of the time).

If that was the total fixer offence fix, would you seriously be happy with this? If so, then please post that this is all that fixers need, thanks.
    GOOD ONE.

Don't be lonely anymore.

Would you be happy with AS that caps 30% of the time instead of currently? (Which depending on target, maybe more than 30% of the time).

If that was the total fixer offence fix, would you seriously be happy with this? If so, then please post that this is all that fixers need, thanks.
    Links.

Tnx!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast