Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Hi Means

Quote Originally Posted by agentgimpy View Post
    Oh no! We've lost your support?

Bahahahahahahaaaaa!
    Actually, if soldiers are agreeable to having the recharge on RI changed, you're more likely to have it happen.

The number of threads that have spawned lately on this, has been ridiculous. Now an FC dev has commented on it, people either refuse to believe it, or continue to whine about it.

If you'd stuck to the damn recharge on the nano, instead of pulling stupid s**t like calling people exploiters, you might have made more ground.

All the immature idiot Agents like you, torakx et al that have been posting all the dumb crap, have completely undermined arguments made by srompu, Ayria, Lupu. Well done, they were making sense for the most part. Way to ruin your own s**t.
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
    Actually, if soldiers are agreeable to having the recharge on RI changed, you're more likely to have it happen.

The number of threads that have spawned lately on this, has been ridiculous. Now an FC dev has commented on it, people either refuse to believe it, or continue to whine about it.

If you'd stuck to the damn recharge on the nano, instead of pulling stupid s**t like calling people exploiters, you might have made more ground.

All the immature idiot Agents like you, torakx et al that have been posting all the dumb crap, have completely undermined arguments made by srompu, Ayria, Lupu. Well done, they were making sense for the most part. Way to ruin your own s**t.
    This, all of it.... pure love.. not "boy meets girl love" but pure "double d-cups in a crappy motel room in Amsterdam close two 2am on a Saturday morning" kinda of true wonderful love.
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

dispite what trolls say i have been fairly polite considering the childish comments made.
    i simply asked for a nano to be changed.if funcom dont want to then they will say.
    my other threads in different parts of the forums were either asking for advice on how exactly nanos blocked or asking about a totally different nano. cant see how thats is doing anything wrong.

ps the reason i think sols and some agents are happy enough to settle for a slower recharge is because either they are nr2 and have a small chance to resist ri or they are sols and know that one cast is ussually enough to land it.
    rk1 agents dont have so many sols spamming it so of coarse they dont see it as big an issue as rk2.
    Last edited by torakx; Jan 22nd, 2009 at 20:21:27.

Quote Originally Posted by torakx View Post
    dispite what trolls say i have been fairly polite considering the childish comments made.
    i simply asked for a nano to be changed.if funcom dont want to then they will say.
    my other threads in different parts of the forums were either asking for advice on how exactly nanos blocked or asking about a totally different nano. cant see how thats is doing anything wrong.

ps the reason i think sols and some agents are happy enough to settle for a slower recharge is because either they are nr2 and have a small chance to resist ri or they are sols and know that one cast is ussually enough to land it.
    rk1 agents dont have so many sols spamming it so of coarse they dont see it as big an issue as rk2.
    Erm... Yeah.. sure...

The thing you failt to realize is that FC wont say "no" if they dont want to change something, they will say "yes" if they do however, when there has been several months of agents asking for a change in like 20 different threads without any repply from FC this is the same thing as them saying "no" in fact IT IS there way of saying "no"...

And way i say "you" about making 10million threads on RI I'm usually referring to agents in general, unless its Lupu I'm quoting, then it can be assumed that its him directly Im talking to...
    Messiah has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Rktim View Post
    Erm... Yeah.. sure...

The thing you failt to realize is that FC wont say "no" if they dont want to change something, they will say "yes" if they do however, when there has been several months of agents asking for a change in like 20 different threads without any repply from FC this is the same thing as them saying "no" in fact IT IS there way of saying "no"...

And way i say "you" about making 10million threads on RI I'm usually referring to agents in general, unless its Lupu I'm quoting, then it can be assumed that its him directly Im talking to...
    oh so by reffering to me u mean the agent community i see.....
    same or worse goes to sol community then.

Its working as intended, how can this be hard to grasp?
    Pull up your pants and sit down somewhere in the corner...
    Not another word about RI unless you can think up something that hasnt been said before, and that goes to all of you....

We do not care anymore if you think its a exploit.. Or broken, or whatever...
    Grats you just manged to whine yourself out of my support for longer recharge on it...

Aint gonna happen, working as intended, you just started one to many bitch threads about it, sorry...

Sit down and shut up, all of you.. Yes you also Lupu....
    So I am not trolling for a day or two, and what do I get?

A zillion RI threads, most of them made by trolls that don't even play agents. Lol. Just parodies.

Now just wtb the goddamn recharge changed.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupusceleri View Post
    A zillion RI threads, most of them made by trolls that don't even play agents. Lol. Just parodies.
    Ya, came on today to find bunch of new threads started by non-Agents. I counted em There's 5 threads made by Agents (3 by torakx) and 7 threads started by non-Agents. And they call us trolls and whiners
    Enter the Information Age
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor
    Tesgri - 220|17|58 (Omni Agent)
    Leara - 220|25|62 (Omni Doctor)
    Ponygirl - 220|25|56 (Omni Bureaucrat)
    Means: "We have done way dumber things than this..."

Quote Originally Posted by Ayria View Post
    Ya, came on today to find bunch of new threads started by non-Agents. I counted em There's 5 threads made by Agents (3 by torakx) and 7 threads started by non-Agents. And they call us trolls and whiners
    actually i have made 100's of threads.
    but if u mean ri threads then i have made 1 in 18.0 regarding it getting nerfed that is all.

just so happens whenever i make a suggestion or thread anywhere,there are always idiots with time on there hands to try and get it closed.

just so happens whenever i make a suggestion or thread anywhere,there are always idiots with time on there hands to try and get it closed.
    I know the feeling.
    Enter the Information Age
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor
    Tesgri - 220|17|58 (Omni Agent)
    Leara - 220|25|62 (Omni Doctor)
    Ponygirl - 220|25|56 (Omni Bureaucrat)
    Means: "We have done way dumber things than this..."

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...medy+inhibitor

And thats only the once that actually have Remedy and Inhibitor in them *yawn*

Theres like 10 more i think but the search engine doesn't allow for searching for just "RI" >.<
    And then you have the other 20 threads where its a OT discussion...

And omg this thread has been answered!

Funs over! *waves you off as you jump on to the choo choo train to happy land because you got finally got a official answer to if RI is bugged or using it was sploiting and the answer was a double "NO"...*
    Last edited by Rktim; Jan 22nd, 2009 at 23:40:13.
    Messiah has spoken.

Funs over! *waves you off as you jump on to the choo choo train to happy land because you got finally got a official answer to if RI is bugged or using it was sploiting and the answer was a double "NO"...*
    I'm sorry too many threads to read, can you point me to the offical answer?
    why Why WHY ?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Ayria View Post
    Already being done, or did you not read anything about what RI does?
    Quote Originally Posted by cutsman View Post
    smart sol isn't smart enough to figure that out.

also, bump for increasing RI recharge.
    No, I mean remove it purposely so you retards will shut the **** up.
    Quote Originally Posted by kesh View Post
    I heard black troxes have a huge nothing.
    Berinda: Assault rifle

Wenona: SMG

Quote Originally Posted by Berinda View Post
    No, I mean remove it purposely so you retards will shut the **** up.
    At least it'd open up the possibility of us getting a defense of our own so other mimics can become viable. Without overpowering doc alot. So I guess bump?
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

I'm sorry too many threads to read, can you point me to the offical answer?
    "From God, to Kain, to Seth..."

or rather

"From Metaing to Tim to Agents..."

God knows the similarity's are there in all 3 stages <.<'

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...0&postcount=47
    Messiah has spoken.

or rather

Some how Im having a tuff time with the idea of Tim as a Prophet.
    Hey Timmeh! Does this mean ur gonna swap heads to a long white beard and wear robes?
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

or rather

Your quoting yourself as on offical response?

LOL

Dude, get over yourself.
    why Why WHY ?!?!?!

Well, even though the 'answer' we got was obvious all along, at least one of the devs responded. I'd say the description should be changed anyway but I figure that will only help more clueless solds to actually know how to use it Reduced spammability would be nice, although it probably won't happen. As far as Metaing's actual response though... 'and giving agents new FPable nanos, wasn't done for agents to stay Doc even more," this is truly a joke, along with all the great new FPable nanos were getting. All of them are 99% useless and I really wouldn't care if we didnt get any of them. The devs should instead spend their time on something that agents have been lacking (and asking for) far before RI even came out; the fact that we need a new rifle or at least something that is half-decent and isn't abysmal.

Your quoting yourself as on offical response?

LOL

Dude, get over yourself.
    Here let me be nice and post the whole chat:

To [Metaing]: Can you pleas pleas pleaaaaas just go to the forums and say something like "RI is working as intended" and shut down the 10mil whine threads about it?

If they go on much longer i will start promoting real world dictatorships because Agents bitching about RI is the best example ever on why Democracy /fails.....

Or say "It will get fixed next patch" if it aint working as intended, i can live with it as long as the whining and bitching stops, like... cant we all just get along? >.<
    [Metaing]: if AO stuff was ruled by democracy, everybody would be GMs
    To [Metaing]: Wow i did a well formated /Tell O.o damn im loosing my mind... or maybe im starting to get it back...
    To [Metaing]: Thats kinda my point :P
    [Metaing]: since nobody from FC have said it is bugged, you should assume it is working as intended
    To [Metaing]: Can i quote you on that?
    [Metaing]: and giving agents new FPable nanos, wasn't done for agents to stay Doc even more
    [Metaing]: can quote those two lines if you want
    There you go, and i was referring to the quote in that post and not myself dhuu <.<'
    Messiah has spoken.

would be nice if he mentioned what nanos exactly are going to help us replace mimic doc in pvp at tl7.
    he was talking about tl7 because the subject was ri nano.

would be nice if he mentioned what nanos exactly are going to help us replace mimic doc in pvp at tl7.
    he was talking about tl7 because the subject was ri nano.
    Well seeing how you "like never" have CH when your in FP doc (according to agents atleast) because of RI i would say that even not going FP at all beats going FP doc...

Remember FP doc aint as awesome anymore.... Or are you now saying that RI doesnt effect you often enough for it to make FP doc worse then another FP?

Tricky situation aye... Ether FP doc is still fine and then so is RI, Or fp doc is worse now and you might have to admit that using something else would be about as effective if not more but that takes you having to adapt... ouch... choices choices..

And if it makes you feel any better i asked how exactly she thought that soldiers should be played then and the answer i got was "die die die"... -.^

So I'm guessing where left to figure that one out on our own..
    Messiah has spoken.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast