Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Drama Ftw right here

I always wondered what's the big deal when it comes ganking the same faction when someone is flagged anywhere except tara and towers. I mean really, it's a game. All u are doing is having some fun. U don't need unity in bor. Gank whoever u feel like just don't be a tool and gank ppl several lvls below u unless provoked.

If ppl get pissed off, whatevs, it's a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Taranide View Post
    Can you give me a guide of some sort how to use it?
    You rub it in.
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

I support the clan ganking of Hai Guys. They are not actually clan anyway. they are more speshal than that!

/org info

if they get upset, remind them of what their ruler always says "it's just a game"
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchic1 View Post
    I always wondered what's the big deal when it comes ganking the same faction when someone is flagged anywhere except tara and towers. I mean really, it's a game. All u are doing is having some fun. U don't need unity in bor. Gank whoever u feel like just don't be a tool and gank ppl several lvls below u unless provoked.

If ppl get pissed off, whatevs, it's a game.
    Well yeh but if you do that, don't get all emo about people doing the same to you and ruining every fun you can have in that game because you called it yourself. That's just one more case of people not understanding the basic mechanics of social life.

What you don't want people to do to you, you don't do to people. i think that's something that makes sense since at least 2 000 years, and i'm not talking religion here, i'm talking about common sense.
    I got toons. total dings: 1934/159/425

Quote Originally Posted by Xyanu View Post
    Well yeh but if you do that, don't get all emo about people doing the same to you and ruining every fun you can have in that game because you called it yourself. That's just one more case of people not understanding the basic mechanics of social life.

What you don't want people to do to you, you don't do to people. i think that's something that makes sense since at least 2 000 years, and i'm not talking religion here, i'm talking about common sense.
    I can care less when ppl gank me when i'm flagged. I'm flagged for pvp, not for companionship and side unity. If omnis start ganking flagged omnis. w/e they'll get ganked in return and if not kudos to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchic1 View Post
    I can care less when ppl gank me when i'm flagged. I'm flagged for pvp, not for companionship and side unity. If omnis start ganking flagged omnis. w/e they'll get ganked in return and if not kudos to them.
    yet i forgot that you were the missing link (as in paleontology) and couldn't understand some basic logics regarding modern society behaviours.
    I got toons. total dings: 1934/159/425

you talk sense my friend.
    Fazzeh - 220/23 Adv http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=64371
    Minuo - 217/?? Troxy agent soon to be evade whore.

Paradise = win

http://kestrelm.smugmug.com/photos/4...5_xsio6-XL.jpg <- fazzeh <3 azs

Brother Soldier Support Bump

Quote Originally Posted by Maxisolja View Post
    what do you do to a flagged pocket doc? you kill it.

/win
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

Can I come play too?
    Shumarte 220/30 enforcer

Quote Originally Posted by Brucelee2003 View Post
    If someone thinks he can win by dirty tricks - he totally wrong.

What's wrong with those avatars.
    ᖧ-Flynicist-ᖨ
    Grenade

Rushing where angels fear to tread.

Quote Originally Posted by Flynicist View Post
    Who knows ....
    Metphyst 220/30 NM MP
    Kyngsize 214/11 Trox shade
    Melonn 174/24 Soli MA
    Dafunky 170/17 Soli trader
    Dizzastarr 170/18 Trox advie
    Also known as Drimachus or Raljahz or Slashwrist or Pivson

Quote Originally Posted by Flynicist View Post
    Nothing wrong with them. Wai?
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

Im hawter than Brainwash irl.
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

No I'm.. doesn't!
    Shumarte 220/30 enforcer

Quote Originally Posted by Brucelee2003 View Post
    If someone thinks he can win by dirty tricks - he totally wrong.

Scary stuff, so if i follow you every guy against the ffa idea just can't behave nicely to a guy doing ffa, just because he did. That kind of absolutism and the lack of grey area just show some lack of experience on the relationship subject.

You define someone by his actions not by his friend's actions, that's especially true for something as dumb as stuff hapenning in a video game. Bah i just hate that fanatism some people can have on either side of that stupid ffa thing.
    yes, guilty by association is a logical fallacy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Association_fallacy

there is no reason to assume just because someone is associated with someone else (who's actions you don't condone) is guilty of anything.

That's like me saying > Klod is a troll and has a red haired avatar, thus the people that switched to red hair avatars to be like Klod are ALL trolls (I did make this claim, but only for fun ). Some might be yes, but certainly not all and you can't ascertain who is or is not.
    Dirty Underpants of Bungerman
    Runspeed: - 1989
    Sense: -314
    Intelligence: -50

These befouled undergarments are painfully confining having previously belonged to a detail-oriented individual with much smaller genitals. Walking is difficult...running is impossible. Stains of a dubious nature adorn both the front and back of these "tighty-whities". Noxious fumes make your eyes burn and your nose run while wearing these. One can only imagine what you are doing wearing them.

How does this have to do anything with FFA?
    (well besides the obvious fact that most Hai Guys did ffa)
    TL 7
    RK2 - Maxisolja - 220/24 Trox Soldier | RK2 - Blitztrick - 220/25 Soli Fixer E | RK2 - Krakenz - 220/21 Trox Keep
    RK1 - Shanue - 218/30 Opi MA | RK2 - Redenf5 - 218/22 Trox Enf | RK2 - Jrollin - 214/25 Opi Shade
    TL 5
    RK2 - Memorial - 170/16 Opi Engi | RK2 - Maxisfix - 168/21 Opi Fixer E
    RK1 - Clento - 150/20 Soli Soldier | RK1 - Losodoc - 150/20 Soli Doctor
    RK2 - Loso - 150/20 Opi Advy | RK2 - Tachun - 150/13 Opi MP
    RK1 - Krakenz - 150/15 Trox Advy | RK1 - Loso - 150/13 Trox Advyoo.
    TL5 Fixer Information | GMT -08:00 West Coast Canada | Java AO Chat API | Dnet

Quote Originally Posted by Maxisolja View Post
    How does this have to do anything with FFA?
    (well besides the obvious fact that most Hai Guys did ffa)
    I didn't type the letters FFA in sequence in my whole post, (unless you are talking to the guys before)

oh wait it proves my point exactly, what did backstabbah have anything to do with them?
    Last edited by bungerman; Dec 14th, 2008 at 10:52:15.
    Dirty Underpants of Bungerman
    Runspeed: - 1989
    Sense: -314
    Intelligence: -50

These befouled undergarments are painfully confining having previously belonged to a detail-oriented individual with much smaller genitals. Walking is difficult...running is impossible. Stains of a dubious nature adorn both the front and back of these "tighty-whities". Noxious fumes make your eyes burn and your nose run while wearing these. One can only imagine what you are doing wearing them.

Quote Originally Posted by bungerman View Post
    I didn't type the letters FFA in sequence in my whole post, (unless you are talking to the guys before)

oh wait it proves my point exactly, what did backstabbah have anything to do with them?
    I could have sworn ive seen multiple statements about FFA right before I posted that, I am tired atm tho.

and backstabbah was basically just being a flagged pocket fixer for them
    (then afterwards he ganked my fixer on his "uber" 150 melee doc using nothing but fists, just to reinforce my stance against him)

Edit removed a word mods dont like on LoR
    Last edited by Maxisolja; Dec 14th, 2008 at 11:22:31.
    TL 7
    RK2 - Maxisolja - 220/24 Trox Soldier | RK2 - Blitztrick - 220/25 Soli Fixer E | RK2 - Krakenz - 220/21 Trox Keep
    RK1 - Shanue - 218/30 Opi MA | RK2 - Redenf5 - 218/22 Trox Enf | RK2 - Jrollin - 214/25 Opi Shade
    TL 5
    RK2 - Memorial - 170/16 Opi Engi | RK2 - Maxisfix - 168/21 Opi Fixer E
    RK1 - Clento - 150/20 Soli Soldier | RK1 - Losodoc - 150/20 Soli Doctor
    RK2 - Loso - 150/20 Opi Advy | RK2 - Tachun - 150/13 Opi MP
    RK1 - Krakenz - 150/15 Trox Advy | RK1 - Loso - 150/13 Trox Advyoo.
    TL5 Fixer Information | GMT -08:00 West Coast Canada | Java AO Chat API | Dnet

maxi mate u got a problem ... i say u go and check u ... FFA is not allowed because majority of claners dont like the ideea(me either) but to start a drama and so much hate means u have some problems ...IT"S A GAME if u dont know that

Quote Originally Posted by Qtabenter View Post
    maxi mate u got a problem ... i say u go and check u ... FFA is not allowed because majority of claners dont like the ideea(me either) but to start a drama and so much hate means u have some problems ...IT"S A GAME if u dont know that
    ummm errr.... he didn't start it, he and many others just decided to do something about it. The "doing something about it" has absolutely nothing to do with FFA in the slightest.

It's funny how, consistently, the griefers always try and paint themselves as the victims in all of this.
    ZeePhonz :: 220/30/70 Adventurer
    ZeeMedic :: 220/30/70 Doctor
    ZeeDaKeep :: 220/30/70 Keeper
    Cratscan :: 220/30/70 Bureaucrat
    ZeeStabbie :: 220/30/65 Shade
    ZeeInstein :: 220/21/60 Engineer

President of A.R.S. (Athens Recovery Service)

Whenever I fill out an application, in the part that says "If an emergency, notify:" I put "DOCTOR".

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast