Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Mongo Rage

Quote Originally Posted by EIS View Post
    And i know also some pvp atrox shades which are sick of being rooted/snared so their MR sux and want go solitus.
    {edited by Anarrina: removed obscenity} no shade would want to go solitus, if anything they'd go opi due to the advantage of being able to swap spirits IN COMBAT

I want my SOLI shade to be opi or atrox plzxxx
    Last edited by Anarrina; Oct 22nd, 2009 at 16:34:37.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
    Er...why?
    I don't quite get what Mongo-Rage-Noob-Basher button has to do with sense/int/psy or symbiants, or, anything really. MR isn't the only reason to roll Atrox.
    MR is for atrox only. Atrox has low those abilities. MR is not a main reason for rolling atrox but it has points when rolling breed.

In my point of view breed perks are in balance with abilities (all skills are based on abilities). Trox has very crap some abilities therefore has very nice breed perk. If you want change one....balance say change other too.
    -o--oOo--o--
    Yama*007
    -o--oOo--o--

{edited by Anarrina: removed unnecessarily change quote}

I have a trox ai30 soldier whom I would never even consider MR on, if anything I'd reroll it solitus.
    I have a 219 adv that would be real fun to put MR on, but hey I rolled it solitus and I do not regret it.
    My agent retain MR for special cases, but as already described you can't run around happy slapping people with MR like some of you think, it will get you killed.

The rest of my 220 toons are a MA and Engy, NT and fixer is inc. Some of these professions would maybe benefit of MR, but the negative side effects of the perks is to much of a no no.

{edited by Anarrina: removed trolling}
    Last edited by Anarrina; Oct 22nd, 2009 at 16:37:26.
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Quote Originally Posted by notcrattey View Post
    {removed from original post} no shade would want to go solitus, if anything they'd go opi due to the advantage of being able to swap spirits IN COMBAT
    Well.....you have no clue what shade wants and claiming like you know. I'm sharing my personal info with 220/30/70 atrox shade (very known on RK2)...but he is not playing atm. Also my friend is solitus shade and he will never change to atrox just for MR.

I admit ganking is nice with atrox...but this game is not only about ganking.
    And if you really want ..you can roll new atrox shade and make him 220 in short time.
    Mr. Shiekah aka Corpsecreate can tell you how fast it is...

PS: Shiekah is not that end game shade who i'm talking about...
    Last edited by Anarrina; Oct 22nd, 2009 at 16:38:14.
    -o--oOo--o--
    Yama*007
    -o--oOo--o--

MR is for atrox only. Atrox has low those abilities. MR is not a main reason for rolling atrox but it has points when rolling breed.

In my point of view breed perks are in balance with abilities (all skills are based on abilities). Trox has very crap some abilities therefore has very nice breed perk. If you want change one....balance say change other too.
    Yes, let's buff three core abilities that were set at numbers predetermined before Alien Invasion (and beta!) in exchange for modifying a genome line, thereby making it even easier for atrox shades to equip spirits! That makes sense!.... oh wait
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Well.....you have no clue what shade wants and claiming like you know. I'm sharing my personal info with 220/30/70 atrox shade (very known on RK2)
    Yes I know shades hate being rooted, even though I haven't been terribly annoyed by it, the gains from atrox or opi are still much greater than getting tacky hack.

I mean that's why there's only like 3 active solitus shades on RK2 right?

Also my friend is solitus shade and he will never change to atrox just for MR.
    So? I wouldn't want to reroll, do that grind, item grind, etc etc...

I admit ganking is nice with atrox...but this game is not only about ganking.
    Yah but this is an entirely perk reliant profession, you can't perk it, you're dead anyways.

And if you really want ..you can roll new atrox shade and make him 220 in short time.
    Mr. Shiekah aka Corpsecreate can tell you how fast it is...
    This is totally a reasonable option! WOO! LE grind, AI grind, item grind, level grind!
    I play this game for fun bro, I don't level my toons as fast as possible, ever.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

As a reply to OP (cause i havent read the rest)

They intend to nerf AAO use on perks. AAO will no longer have effect on the ability to perk. So MR would only have effect on ur normal hits, dont think that needs nerfing at all.

Perks if everything goes as its been layed out in the Friday with means, will check only ur attacking skill, and theyll check opponents defence to a certain percentage mostly lower than 100% from what ive seen so far.

Correct me if im wrong pls btw

Quote Originally Posted by Metafly7 View Post

They intend to nerf AAO use on perks. AAO will no longer have effect on the ability to perk. So MR would only have effect on ur normal hits, dont think that needs nerfing at all.

Perks if everything goes as its been layed out in the Friday with means, will check only ur attacking skill, and theyll check opponents defence to a certain percentage mostly lower than 100% from what ive seen so far.

Nothing remotely like this has been said so far.

What HAS been said:

AAO will no longer count twice on AI perks where Attack Modifier (Attack Rating) is the attack skill.

Perks that aren't weapon skill vs evade, will no longer count aao -or- aad in the defense check.

So:

2he perk vs evade-clsc will remain unchanged.
    Matter Creations vs Nano Resist will not count aao or aad in the equation.

In short, Mongo Rage will still allow you to perk people with perks that use attack rating or weapon skill+aao.
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Metafly7 View Post

You are wrong.

Perks that check either attack rating (AMS) or weapon/special weapon skill will benefit from AAO. In this way:

Perk checking AMS: AMS is result of currently wielded weapon skills + AAO.
    Perk checking a weapon skill: Offensive check is based on designated skll + AAO.

The difference is, the lower example can be i.e. burst, aim shot, or say, ranged energy but you're wielding an assault rifle, so the number is different from the above.

What will be changed is the current state of AMS checking perks: Currently, AMS checking perks work so that AMS = wielded weapon skill + AAO. Effective AMS used in the check is AMS+AAO, which equals wielded weapon skill + AAO + AAO. So AAO is counted twice.

AAO will not be taken into account when a perk checks something else but a weapon skill (say, intelligence, or matter creation) as attack skill. AAD will not be taken into account when perk checks something else than evade/dodge/duck (like nano resist, or quantum ft) as defense skill.

Get it?
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234