Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - February 12th, 2010 - I got the year right!!!

Quote Originally Posted by crattey View Post
    Several days after the patch..
    I loled.

Quote Originally Posted by crude4gone View Post
    ... As I said, I might have misunderstood your post, it is a bit confusing.
    Quote Originally Posted by GenShay View Post
    ... original plan:
    Credits -> RK
    XP -> SL ...
    What is confusing about that?

AI with the credits being tossed around for the armour, the farming of that, et cetera means that it is probably now.

Credits -> AI
    Fr00bs welfare -> RK
    XP -> SL
    Anarrina is just doing her job. Way nicer in IRC.|| High aptitudes in some things != social skills.
    "Don't debate with a troll. They are impervious and will bring you down to their level; in height range to beat you with their thick little skulls."
    Audible taste of Africa.
    One string.| How to bring a sense of accomplishment back. "Fr00bs play AO; sl00bs work it."
    Why so serious?
    Stick What? You mean there are not enough PvP-ers ... to get the BS running? ... how come ...
    Aeliniyah : Where exactly? ... it requires only 6+6 people to start a round of BS, yet they never run ...

Quote Originally Posted by GenShay View Post
    Credits -> AI
    I would just like to point out that AI armor does not create credits, it just gets credits from other players.
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Quote Originally Posted by Technogen View Post
    I would just like to point out that AI armor does not create credits, it just gets credits from other players.
    Technically, you can sell your bots to store terminals

Quote Originally Posted by lostlife View Post
    in the german transfer thing are they just adding more plots, or more zones so that there arent to many plots per PF?

this could be a good way to add more RK content depending on how FC plays there cards

It would be great if they killed two birds with one stone here and use a few of the original RK playfields that were half created but never opened to explore. the extra whompas are there already with a not in service sign on them. then again, I only suggest it because alot of us have always been curious as to what the unfinished PF's look like.
    Have a listen to my latest musical abomination.

Fixers run while engi's Build
    Soldiers gun near crats coffee, spilled

So... It's like totally Friday... And I don't seem to see a new Friday with Means posted yet!

So... Like WTF???
    Amosco -- Brokest Trader on RK2
    Coope -- His bot is his best friend

Originally posted by Dark Kensai
    Promising the stars and then hitting the customer with a bat so that they see stars is not the same thing.

Originally Posted by sobeguy
    If you really want this chair, why not just get a phalloplasty and address your real concern?

Become a Lifer

Means busy playing prolly
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciekafsky View Post
    Every single profession is underpowered when compared to advys. Learn to live with it. At last they dont alphakill you so you are not underpowered but rather somewhere near the very top of the food chain.

Quote Originally Posted by unback View Post
    Means busy playing prolly
    Yeah, but WHAT is he playing? I'm guessing he's playing TSW against Ragnar! All the Devs get to play with the cool toys before we do!

Promising the stars and then hitting the customer with a bat so that they see stars is not the same thing.

If you really want this chair, why not just get a phalloplasty and address your real concern?

Become a Lifer

He's prolly chuckling at my email posted over his desk about being in prison....

Quote Originally Posted by Apothis1 View Post
    He's prolly chuckling at my email posted over his desk about being in prison....
    You so gangsta!

Become a Lifer

210th!
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Apothis1 View Post
    You out yet? We should have had an in-game release party for you...a game releases a person instead of...bah...not really that funny I guess.
    Colin Cragg
    This "Means" Cake
    Past Game Director (2008-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    You out yet? We should have had an in-game release party for you...a game releases a person instead of...bah...not really that funny I guess.
    it made me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Blonskmir View Post
    it made me laugh.
    ya right u just want his stuff!

New Friday update coming any time though ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dolfindwe View Post
    ya right u just want his stuff!

New Friday update coming any time though ?

No Means got sent to jail for impersonating a inmate
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Liamboru View Post
    I could imitate/summarize, if you would like:

GD would probably post something like: Work goes well...having some issues...we want this to be right, so we are taking extra care...will provide some eye candy/dangling carrots for those with fingers hovering above the cancel key.

Forum Community Responses would go something like this:

1st!

Nerf xxx prof.

Prof xxx is the nerfest already, nub!

AO sucks!

You suck!

Warnings/infractions inc, so knock it off!

tl:dr

l2P

Thread CLOSED (I warned you)!
    Sad (& funny), but true.
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™

GD would probably post something like: Work goes well...having some issues...we want this to be right, so we are taking extra care...will provide some eye candy/dangling carrots for those with fingers hovering above the cancel key.

1st!

Nerf xxx prof.

AO sucks!

You suck!

l2P

You are so getting edited.

1st!........

<-- Insert trolling for FC because I think I speak for them somewhere in here -->

l2P

Pretty much a perfect FWM.

Aw, no. We don't close Means' threads, come on now. Your powers of observation are not working well.

Edit: we may have closed several of the one-year-later necroed ones. But we never close them for trolling. Just deal with the posters individually.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

1st!

Nerf xxx prof.

AO sucks!

You suck!

l2P

/win
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast