Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - July 8th, 2011 - IDs Please

Quote Originally Posted by Regidoc View Post
    OMG I got on the first place yay
    Me too!!!
    Nethelus1
    Advisor of Synergy Factor

Some people are like slinkies... not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push 'em down a flight of stairs.

Ehhhhhh, or not
    Nethelus1
    Advisor of Synergy Factor

Some people are like slinkies... not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push 'em down a flight of stairs.

1st page ? please help

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    I was orchestrating the testing process with the QA department.
    what FC/AO got QA, unbelievable.. I bet they do regression tests and when the test is done and red they discuss a little bit, then the tests gets status green and patch is ready for release*fg*

25th

OMG im getting there

Thumbs up Means & Co for fixing the id`s
    Opsund 220/30 Ma
    Xandathrii 220/30 Enf
    Vekten 220/30 Doc

Lifdrasil 100/10 Eng

Retired General of Ascension, enjoying my elder days and the end of AO in The Asylum.(Currently of-world , but comming back soon(TM)
    Stop the inflation and madness, support my Tier 4 crusade

I remember when FwMs had interesting information.
    Brutalthug16 - Resident Testlive Noobie
    Hellrule - RK1 crat
    Hellhealer - RK1 doc

Quote Originally Posted by Tazalanche View Post
    Can someone with Funcom please tell us when is the earliest that the tenth anniversary content will be officially removed?
    Monday July 18th.
    Thank you very much.
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™

Quote Originally Posted by theobelisk View Post
    I remember when I cared.
    'The problem with the gene pool is that there's no lifeguard.' - Steven Wright

i like this kind of info
    Freedom or death!
    Anything then being an Omni Tek Corporate slave!

Created 2005-11-16 (paid main that's all mine )
    Created 2005-02-03 (froobie)
    Created 2007-10-11 (second paid account because i wanted a freaking shade :P)

Quote Originally Posted by theobelisk View Post
    Had to be a long time ago, because i don't.
    Aeliniyah Opifex Doc | Venkula Solitus Doc | Rohtoiivari Trox Doc | Yutheron Solitus Trader Ianamura NM Crat
    Technigyro Trox Enfo | Gizmoplex Trox Keeper | Icarya Opi MA | Vinetto Opifex Shade | Retku Solitus Engineer
    Geraplex Trox Sold | Tuulispaa Opifex Fixer | Wertion Solitus MP | Kemoplex Trox MA
    And a fleet of other alts...

Quote Originally Posted by SoapTarder View Post
    its funny how AO requires so much grinding and effort to make any progress, both ingame and in Development

Each and every FwM (lately) seems like a bad copy of my MP QQ.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

So basically Stuff Happened (TM), Players Raised Hell, Macrosun Did Some Magic, Broken Stuff Got Fixed. This has now been explained in great detail. People Complain. Rinse & Repeat.
    I'm a Froob Neutral Trade Skilling Nanomage Engineer- by definition I hide round corners and let the bot do the fighting.

Don't bother with the website?

Just wondering if it has been decided not to touch the web site anymore, since not even the "Friday with Means" page have been updated in the past month, you only see the updates here in the forums.

Since large parts of the web site has been neglected for a while anyway I guess it might not matter so much anymore.

Players would kill the Hacker associated with a wave..and somewhere off in the distance a Leet would spawn..
    I always laughed at this, because I discovered these "leets" that were necessary for certain events to trigger a while back and the thought crossed my mind that AO servers really do run off of little furry animals.

Every week, some people (I have no doubt the same people every week) want earth shattering news that concerns them personally. Be it the various documents, ballancing information, rock solid details of when the new graphics engine will be finished and online.

These same people don't care a hoot about any news that's not going to impact them (although I bet if it stopped them playing AO for long they'd be up in arms).

I bet it would be much easier for FC to shut down the AO servers and build a new game to take it's place, thereby eradicating the need for running fixes in a game that's 10 years old, that they've been updating for all of those 10 years.
    How does that sound? Better, more up to date game where you have to start new? Or this old game that most of us love?

Personally, I'll stick with this game that they're working damn hard on!

Thanks FC.
    A new light shines upon Rubi-Ka,A new channel is opened in the grid feed,
    A new Team dedicated to the distribution of knowledge is formed.
    >>> AO-Universe <<<
    For the People, By the People.

Players would kill the Hacker associated with a wave..and somewhere off in the distance a Leet would spawn..and be given the same ID as the Hacker previously had. When the city controller would run its periodic check on the Alien status in the city it would quite wrongly assume the new Leet was the Hacker and refuse to send out new aliens.
    I for one find this absolutely fascinating, so I'm happy with this FWM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatester View Post
    I always laughed at this, because I discovered these "leets" that were necessary for certain events to trigger a while back and the thought crossed my mind that AO servers really do run off of little furry animals.
    The most hilarious post i have seen in long time~ I have always had soft spot for leets because they were always the best bang for the buck mob to kill in there lvl range. Example is the supa leets in NLD oasis were equal xp as brontos and a lot easier to kill.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Quote Originally Posted by Snakebite View Post
    Every week, some people (I have no doubt the same people every week) want earth shattering news that concerns them personally. Be it the various documents, ballancing information, rock solid details of when the new graphics engine will be finished and online.
    Incorrect. We do not want earth shattering news every week, we want earth shattering news SOMETIME. Even new poor mmos are able to add more content in a week than Funcom can do in a year.

I do not count getting the flu virus, vacations, or whatever else catastrophic event that has prevented Funcom from working this week as being earth shattering.

and in this week's update: fixed a bug.
    ======================

blix01/spookiepants/stiffwood

Quote Originally Posted by Snakebite View Post

These same people don't care a hoot about any news that's not going to impact them (although I bet if it stopped them playing AO for long they'd be up in arms).

I bet it would be much easier for FC to shut down the AO servers and build a new game to take it's place, thereby eradicating the need for running fixes in a game that's 10 years old, that they've been updating for all of those 10 years.
    How does that sound? Better, more up to date game where you have to start new? Or this old game that most of us love?

Personally, I'll stick with this game that they're working damn hard on!

Thanks FC.
    Oh yes, quick, lets apologize for paying a (overblown, btw) monthly fee! How dare we asking for progress or even updates on real progress in exchange!?

I'd offer you a reality check, but I've run out on them...
    ಠ_ಠ

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast