Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Enfs and Attack rating

Quote Originally Posted by Gatester View Post
    The only professions enforcers have an easy mode for killing are crats, doctors, and MPs.
    if you expand this to "fairly easy" instead of just easy, add shades to the list. considering what some of the my org enforcers have said, add fixers as well.

enfo's have an easy time killing shade's in a non duel situation because its fairly straight forward for the enfo to stun / fear or kite to break the SP line. then 1hb perks, sneak attack, conc perks and some regulars do the killing.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_road View Post
    if you expand this to "fairly easy" instead of just easy, add shades to the list. considering what some of the my org enforcers have said, add fixers as well.

enfo's have an easy time killing shade's in a non duel situation because its fairly straight forward for the enfo to stun / fear or kite to break the SP line. then 1hb perks, sneak attack, conc perks and some regulars do the killing.
    A good fixer or shade with rrfe will maul any enf.
    So instead of 'faily easy' please add them to "Impossible"

Thanks.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by Koizumi View Post
    Ofcourse you did
    Since enfos got an easy mode killing a majority of players atm, solo ofcourse, i suppose thats an obvious agreement ^^
    I think I made a post 500 posts ago that showed we can kill 1 or 2 'easily' and the rest should easily take down an enf.

I'm sorry one of those 'easy' kills is a Bureaucrat, and that you play one.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah View Post
    A good fixer or shade with rrfe will maul any enf.
    So instead of 'faily easy' please add them to "Impossible"

Thanks.
    it was about being able to kill the other profession. any good enf that knows how to play and that has rrfe will survive long enough to maul the shade or fixer.

it was about being able to kill the other profession. any good enf that knows how to play and that has rrfe will survive long enough to maul the shade or fixer.
    rofl.....
    ur talking about a green fixer vs an endgame enf.
    sure id maul a non endgame fixer in seconds.
    i beat most shades aswell.
    but i have also been stunlocked alphaed by shades wich is the only class that can actually alpha an enf.
    and i have been kite killed by a 219 fixer that the only reason i couldnt kill him was that i couldnt catch him ever.
    also if u wanna talk try to talk abuot enf vs fixer, u should ask pariss on RK 1 how the fight enf vs fixer looks like.
    i have never killed her 1 on 1 cause well... i cant MR perk her cause shes got enough def to live thru a MR gank with just DoF up.
    so quit spreading lies about that fixers and shades are easy kills for enfs when they are 2 of the hardestprofs to kill as an enf,
    hell even soldiers are easier to kill then shades and fixers since i can run away untill ams is down and kill them after.
    Moonbolt - 220/26/something. Trox Enf RK1 General of Hells Heroes.
    Renswind - 220/21/67 solitus trader.
    Moonkiss - 219/21/something opifex shade.
    Mooncloud - 150/18/somethin solitus MA.

Any good enf can run away indefinately, yes. Shades are not a profession you try to "survive" against when every perk they have lands on you. Fixers are not exactly easy to stop from kiting either. Surviving is not enough and any profession can gank someone unprepared.

Just .... NO. I won't elaborate.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

I've had some enfs not go past half HP fully chaining PM perks and hitting SA. Although that might have been because of a bad SA, but even with a good one his life wasn't in danger from me because he killed me before I could get the next cycle off.

Not in a duel mind you, so don't try it.
    Last edited by notcrattey; Aug 19th, 2010 at 16:26:32.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Ive been 3-hitted by a shade with BS/SA/AS while I mongoed before I got in range to attack someone, and died. **** happens, but the norms are what matter.

More often than not, a shade will rip an enforcer to shreds.

Ive been 3-hitted by a shade with BS/SA/AS while I mongoed before I got in range to attack someone, and died. **** happens, but the norms are what matter.

More often than not, a shade will rip an enforcer to shreds.
    what happens when you are 210 vs 220's doesn't really count.

sure, a shade has a good chance of killing the enf IF the enf is attacking someone else and while coon isn't up.

but an enf (1hb + 1he or percing) also has a fairly easy time killing a shade 1 vs 1. anyone who says different hasn't been playing lately. sneak attack, CoNC perks, regulars and 1hb perks hurt like hell.

I'd wait to see the Enforcer "new spreadsheet" of what's changed..before QQing.

sure, a shade has a good chance of killing the enf IF the enf is attacking someone else and while coon isn't up.

but an enf (1hb + 1he or percing) also has a fairly easy time killing a shade 1 vs 1. anyone who says different hasn't been playing lately. sneak attack, CoNC perks, regulars and 1hb perks hurt like hell.
    when ur not an endgame shade and doesnt lpay ur profession right yes....
    when u pop out of sneak behind the enf tho and stuns him and starts chaining up ur perks it hurts like hell.
    dont come spreading crap that if u fail or the enf manages to live he shouldnt have any chance to kill u .... its balance. if u kill the enf first he dies. if u dont he kills u.
    thats BALANCE!.
    Moonbolt - 220/26/something. Trox Enf RK1 General of Hells Heroes.
    Renswind - 220/21/67 solitus trader.
    Moonkiss - 219/21/something opifex shade.
    Mooncloud - 150/18/somethin solitus MA.

Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    I can say that about anyone with AS too.
    No you can't. And its lolworthy to bring AS as a single argument in xxx is OP.
    AS itself didnt make any1 OPed.
    Just as 1he/1hb combo itself isnt what makes enfos insanely OP'ed.
    Its the combination of toolsets like no other profession has that makes enfs sick broken.

But hey, you can start the party, my sub's running out in 10 mins, wont be buying for quite some time cuz of financial issues so i spose 1 less player pointing out how lolworthy your arguments about Enf non-OPness are. Enjoy the peace, for now

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbolt View Post
    when ur not an endgame shade and doesnt lpay ur profession right yes....
    Somebody who doesnt know basic game mechanics telling others to L2P

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbolt View Post
    if u kill the enf first he dies.
    Wow, creative mind you have
    What if i kills hims second?

Ever thought about working for MS?
    You survived...You prevailed....Yet a bird's flight knows no end...
    Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Kawaii "Koizumi" Akira - 220/25/70 soon-to-be-Berserk MA (refreshing!)
    Deadalus "Yumeno" Proxy - 220/30/70 Former stunwhore
    One "Namichan" Piece - 220/30/68 Drainwhore
    Aj Ar "Spawara" Triplenab - 220/24/45 Nuke-Welder
    IOmnomnomjoor "Emohatetellz" - 2/0/0 TL5 killer in progress

Quote Originally Posted by Quitter123 View Post
    How about this new nano for enfs, it takes random amount of nanoskills and nano to cast, when landed on random opponent it debuffs random weaponskill by random amount for an unspecified length of time.

Ive been 3-hitted by a shade with BS/SA/AS
    And this one time, at band camp...

Quote Originally Posted by Koizumi View Post
    But hey, you can start the party, my sub's running out in 10 mins, wont be buying for quite some time cuz of financial issues so i spose 1 less player pointing out how lolworthy your arguments about Enf non-OPness are. Enjoy the peace, for now
    Well, playing the game doesn't seem to keep you from talking about stuff your clueless about, why should anyone think that not playing it will change that?
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

220 1he+1hb enforcer, so unless 10% of my health somehow becomes over 5000, three capping hits can kill me when I mongo. Anything else about experiences I have had that you wanna explain to others? Regardless of how rare something like that happening to a 220 enforcer is, it would also be stupid to base the current situation of pvp off of something rare like a shade NOT doing a massive amount of damage to an enforcer.

You see the 220 shade in my sig? I do not need an enforcer to be fighting someone else with half his defenses down to drop him. The most trouble I have had with an enforcer was Forz, few other enfs can run away like he does.

There is a lot to shade pvp besides trox+MR+gank. If you die from CoNC perks, SA, and two 1hb perks fairly consistently then you should not be posting here as a representative of the profession. Profession balance is not about stopping players from doing stupid things or failing to use common sense in pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by crattey View Post
    And this one time, at band camp...
    you touched another boy for the first time?

you touched another boy for the first time?
    Pff, 'twas hardly the first time. I mean.. er.. no wai dued!

There is a lot to shade pvp besides trox+MR+gank. If you die from CoNC perks, SA, and two 1hb perks fairly consistently then you should not be posting here as a representative of the profession. Profession balance is not about stopping players from doing stupid things or failing to use common sense in pvp.
    Did shades get some emergency defense that's not on a 10 min timer when I wasn't looking?
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Quote Originally Posted by notcrattey View Post
    Did shades get some emergency defense that's not on a 10 min timer when I wasn't looking?
    Nub. In the time it takes an enf to fire off his perks you can SA/AS/Dimach/tripple/FA/burst/brawl him to death easily.

Nah. Get rrfe, and fight an enf on BS or somewhere whre they dont have Super mongo, and you will have a massive advantage, unless the enf has MR

(not an enf tool)

Fixers, the same. Fixers should never, ever die to an enf if they're buffed and know wtf they are doing. They will eventually wear an Enforcer down with FA and AS and perks, and the Enf can do basically nothing about it.

Now, if you dont have the best of the best gear on your fixer or shade, and I do mean the VERY best, this may not occur. It just means you need to gear up, not that at the top level you will always be eaten by enfs.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast