Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I hope all my Funcom Friends are alright!

I hope all my Funcom Friends are alright!

Cathryn "Vallikat" Thompon

Your queen of muffiny goodness!
    Director - Gridstream Productions --->Tune In Here

Member, GSP Dancers

Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?

Yikes!
    I hope swift justice comes to the asshat responsible
    Youtube
    Twitch

AO
    Rakhabit 220/20 Agent FINALLY
    Halfempty 220/16 Engineer/Evade Negator
    Primatene 168/20 Original Doc Twink

TSW
    Myyah "Read" Hawwa
    Shadow Dominion
    Cerberus

Funcom employee

At the moment we're not aware of anyone at or connected to Funcom being injured in today's events. Our thoughts and hearts go out to those affected by this tragedy.
    Last edited by Kintaii; Jul 22nd, 2011 at 22:56:13.
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

:/ terrible. just.. terrible.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Thanks for the update, Kintaii.

Such a sad and tragic thing to happen.
    Cathryn "Vallikat" Thompon

Your queen of muffiny goodness!
    Director - Gridstream Productions --->Tune In Here

Member, GSP Dancers

Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?

Another "multicultural enrichement" incident..?
    I hope that funcom personnel are allright.

Terrible indeed.

Grrr, it spilled over to our country now as well (if it's terrorism, which it pretty much has to be given the size of that explosion)
    I mean, it doesn't matter where it happens, it's equally awful everywhere. It's more freaky when you have friends and family in the affected city though. >.<

Good luck to everyone potentially affected.
    Veteran of Equilibrium

Terrible news indeed..
    I really hope they found the people behind these things fast.
    General of The Red Brotherhood
    TRB Videos Our Videos

My thoughts are with those who's loved ones and families are effected by these terrible events.
    There are times in all our lives when the questions asked of us will leave us no option but to give answers of which we are neither proud nor happy.

At these times, remember that it could be worse. The question that we may have to ask could be "would you like fries with that?"

Quote Originally Posted by HilloPurkki View Post
    Terrible news indeed..
    I really hope they found the people behind these things fast.
    It sounds like they did, but goodness gracious, that's some wild stuff... hope everyone at FunCom's alright.
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Wow, I really don't know what else to say besides I hope that those injured recover well.
    Shhh... I'm in disguise.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazalanche View Post
    People that continuously insult the player base TRYING to level, while asking why the population is so low, need to get a clue.

Just heard the news,
    Quote Originally Posted by willothefist View Post
    My thoughts are with those who's loved ones and families are effected by these terrible events.
    Hope for you guys this **** doesn't happen again be safe out there
    Freshman $oulez 220/25 atrox bureaucrat
    Freshman $oule$oldier 220/29 nanomage NT - Stuff (outdated)
    Freshman Duratrox 220/20 Kung fu master

Just in: 80 confirmed deaths on Utøya. ****..
    RK2
    Boem 220/30 Opi Agent
    Geseeff 165/20 Soli NT
    Animalsk 170/21 Soli ranged adv
    Geseeff2 150/20 Soli Agent

Surovi1: enf dead in like 10 secunds
    Toxicrush: show me
    Surovi1: i no time for that

Prayers and well wishes to anyone that may have been involved, or had family/friends that were.
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO fansite worldwide - Site Manager || Follow us on Twitter and Facebook!

I can't even begin to understand what is going on over in Norway today. I have no words.

Saying that I hope everyone is okay just doesn't seem to cut it here.

Prouver que j'ai raison serait accorder que je puisse avoir tort.

I must say I had a double take moment when I saw that this has happened in Norway. My thoughts are with those effected by this tragic event.
    Kira "twichy" Lii

Dragon - Yours is not the path of force, though force is often needed to clear the path.

DDAC

Maybe change the title to "I hope all my friends in Norway are alright". Many, if not most of the friends I made in this game were Norwegian and they outnumber FC staff by a lot. This news is just so heartbreaking.
    Nelle, RK2 Clan Keeper
    Triskweline, RK2 Clan NT
    Zubrus, Grumpy Old Crat

II caught the news just as I was headed out the door for work yesterday morning, when they weren't sure anyone had died at all. I had just enough time to quickly ask if a couple of the Oslo based Arks were ok.

Four hours later I was called by a close friend who brought me up to speed on the more recent developments, told me he and his brother and other family members were safe.

I haven't heard if my Oslo cousins are all right yet, but they would usually pipeline that stuff thru my father first.

...and then I went home to find a rather smartass remark on facebook from a coworker asking me what was up with the bombing in Norway, he thought us Swedes were good guys! Apparently not realizing A. Im Norwegian, not Swedish. B. Its not just distant bloodlines to me, I have kith and kin in Norway and specifically in Oslo, that I am close to. He got a crowbar to pry his foot out of his mouth, apologized, and I removed the wall post so he (and the other coworker who apparently found it amusing) did not offend my various friends and relatives.

Maybe I shouldn't even post that here, but with a frazzled day yesterday, an already frazzled work day today, and a lot of high anxiety issues, its one of those small things...someone's thoughtless insensitivity that just makes me feel feel more overwhelmed than I would normally be.

-signed, your non-banhammer swinging forums coord today, I just don't have the spare energy.
    Last edited by Anarrina; Jul 23rd, 2011 at 17:28:41.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

:x I have no words to say. Horrible... :x
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Absolutely tragic. My prayers go to the victims and families of the bombing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast