Thread: So You Need to think some more....

So You Need to think some more....

If BR stacks with RRFE, traders are going to be ridic oped against every prof now.... that's 60% reflects. Usually everyone in pvp runs around with reflects such as rrfe or team auras...so guess how easy it would be for a trader to run around with 60% reflects.

why don't u just give traders 24/7 tms instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchic1 View Post
    If BR stacks with RRFE, traders are going to be ridic oped against every prof now.... that's 60% reflects. Usually everyone in pvp runs around with reflects such as rrfe or team auras...so guess how easy it would be for a trader to run around with 60% reflects.

you really are clueless arent you?
    Champ 220Doc (Currently Banned)
    Tennesse 220Sold (Currently Pwning without Armor)

Quote Originally Posted by mangoes View Post
    you really are clueless arent you?
    same too you my friend

... exactly my thoughts @op

instead of having to wait for a soli trader should be able to get godmode from everyone with rffe!

and why not make the enfo nemesis nano usable on everyone, we can reduce the effect a little no problem ...

or why not make the the shade one delete all proff defining buffs from everyone ?

the trader nemesis nano (all nemesis nanos) was a big misstake, that cant be fixed by widening its usefullness!
    Last edited by Larafina; Feb 27th, 2010 at 13:55:01.

Yeah , because soldiers with 80%+ aren't right?
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=236630, silly.
    Battle "Kitesfear" Hymns Field Marshall
    Arzamas "Reken" Sixteen Supreme Creator
    Bunch of alts

7.62 - One size fits all.

Yeah except solds don't have aoe roots, drains, gth, AAD drains, AAO drains, NBD, drain procs, yeeiyf, normal roots, 3.3k defense. Such ignorance.

Welcome to NR8 Online
    RK
    Roxburry 220/30/70 Cratz0r
    Roxbury 220/25/70 Shadez0r
    Bolrn 220/27/70 Mpz0r
    Arrow83 220/27/70 Solz0r

Not to mention that Shield MPs are the most effected by this now. They can't turn their reflects down like solds and everybody else can.
    Facebook
    Idiots are just like slinkies. It makes you smile when you push them down a flight of stairs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Undercutting View Post
    Bs isn't where the real pvp happens, tis' where the pvmers' go to feel like they've pvped.
    [Zacyx]: i will perma bann u from MR

Shield mp's where not even on the radar when this new BR was being made

Without do exact calcs a Trader that Br's someone with RRFE+ one drain = ZSET mp def v that target but with capping AS+ huge amount of other tools. You got to admit, thats pretty funny.
    Still here

Quote Originally Posted by Burgly View Post
    Welcome to NR8 Online

i heard that

i heard it long ago actually

We're trying to get FunCom to change this. It's a massive oversight on their part and we'll be sure to let them know.
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

or you could run around with less than 24% reflects.

Just sayin.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

I petition to make zset 23% reflect! Not that the traders 12 other OP nanos don't destroy me.
    Facebook
    Idiots are just like slinkies. It makes you smile when you push them down a flight of stairs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Undercutting View Post
    Bs isn't where the real pvp happens, tis' where the pvmers' go to feel like they've pvped.
    [Zacyx]: i will perma bann u from MR

No, they're not. Reflects are soldier's only defense, it disables us from casting any nanos for 2 minutes, and in the 40s we don't have AMS up we're easy kills.

Plus, regardless of all the ill-informed whining on the matter, soldiers die under AMS frequently.
    Last edited by Berinda; Feb 27th, 2010 at 23:54:22.
    Quote Originally Posted by kesh View Post
    I heard black troxes have a huge nothing.
    Berinda: Assault rifle

Wenona: SMG

Quote Originally Posted by Cryfreman View Post
    Shield mp's where not even on the radar when this new BR was being made

Without do exact calcs a Trader that Br's someone with RRFE+ one drain = ZSET mp def v that target but with capping AS+ huge amount of other tools. You got to admit, thats pretty funny.
    It will happen over and over as long as they refuse to listen to the community and as long as they are completely out of touch with the game.

Closing this thread as obsolete and non-productive in the first place.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM