Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Profession Nanodeck level requirement

Bump.
    Game Suggestion:Make TL7 more then just a rush to 215+. Lower Profession Nanodeck levelreq down from 215+ to the level you can do the quest, 205+.

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=566563

val, you not supposed to bumb a thread consecutively, it makes you appear desperate. wait for some one else to post before you bump, or get a second account

if this happened people would be asking for ibehe from enfos soon as there 205 >.< conc maxed relavent researched maxed and a few swaps it can be done at 215 (cant rememebr if CI is needed), as long as you have ok symbs.

I'll show you!
    Game Suggestion:Make TL7 more then just a rush to 215+. Lower Profession Nanodeck levelreq down from 215+ to the level you can do the quest, 205+.

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=566563

I still approve of this suggestion.

Also it would be really cool if the nanodeck quest gave hugh amounts of SK too so people would feel rewarded for completing it. Why not some for doing it another time as well so people will help out.
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

i'm anti

it's nice that you can start the quest early, but as said, i'm not to give more power to low TL7 vs TL5 in PVP. so nicely done as it is now.

as for Lox symbiants : you can start your collection at 201 but would hardly put em on at that level.
    Bitnykk/Bittorrent - young RL of AP & old emissary of CODE

while we're at it let's remove level reqs from pets. How'd you guys like to see a Tl5 crat with Carlo Pinetti?

debump, this is a bad idea.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12