Thread: I'm tired of reused Inventory Graphics..

oops, a double post!

Here is my latest take on the Bio-Material.. there will be no shortage of possible combinations for any future typed bios.. Basically the first slot in the BP is the 'untyped' bio-mat, and once it's processed it get a DNA type ID..

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...ewBioMats3.jpg

Comments welcome.

Cheers!
    --Being Neutral IS a choice, not a failure to make one!--
    Main Character - Doctorval (Advisor of Harmony Rk2)

Quote Originally Posted by Docaholic View Post
    there are 10 more items that Mr Means himself has taken the time to insert in the game.
    yaz, some1 told me that on testserver but no way to find them in my bags.

that's better than ever ! but now instead of ADN letters ... why not numbers to form the types ID ? eg: 005, 013, 240 etc ... may be from top to bottom, with the top sticked to bottle, middle a little further and bottom to the right (invert the top and middle distances you got atm).

that design would b perfect imo !
    Bitnykk/Bittorrent - young RL of AP & old emissary of CODE

I can't agree with bitnykk. I'd keep it in original designer's form. Tautomers of adenine cytosine guanine and thymine are giving perfect picture of different bio materials. For those who don't care about the sense, there will be shift lclick, just like before.

All complimets to designer.

Ok,
    so far I've found the marrige ring, half digested human head, half digested human hands and wrists, half digested human legs and feet...

Anyone else found anything?

oops, a double post!

Here is my latest take on the Bio-Material.. there will be no shortage of possible combinations for any future typed bios.. Basically the first slot in the BP is the 'untyped' bio-mat, and once it's processed it get a DNA type ID..

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...ewBioMats3.jpg

Comments welcome.

Cheers!
    Even though DNA type letters would make sense, wouldn't it make the types more intuitive to just use the type numbers instead? I mean, they're called "type 1" and "type 880" for a reason. Maybe DNA letters for serum and armor materials then? Just my 2 cents.
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

Those new biomaterial icons are seriously cool.

Quote Originally Posted by eroz_c View Post
    Even though DNA type letters would make sense, wouldn't it make the types more intuitive to just use the type numbers instead? I mean, they're called "type 1" and "type 880" for a reason. Maybe DNA letters for serum and armor materials then? Just my 2 cents.
    Maybe FC could change the item names to "type ACT", "type GTG" etc instead?

Slight adjustment, and a choice of colors.. I like the green and murky yellow, what do you people think?

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...ewBioMats4.jpg

Cheers!

I just popped onto test to specifically see your work Doc & all I can say is they look EVEN BETTER ingame

Grats
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

They're on test!?
    Enter the Information Age
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor
    Tesgri - 220|17|58 (Omni Agent)
    Leara - 220|25|62 (Omni Doctor)
    Ponygirl - 220|25|56 (Omni Bureaucrat)
    Means: "We have done way dumber things than this..."

test server??

so how do i get to this test server, i looked and it dont show or say anything about were to go to view or play on the collector's lair if that is the test server..

Quote Originally Posted by Ayria View Post
    They're on test!?
    A few are. Engagement ring, marriage ring, all the various semi-digested human parts, OT Ring and Augmented OT ring were the ones that would list for the latest patch on there. Didn't check any earlier revisions.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Can anyone help me find out were to play on this test server..?

as in how to find the test server..? plz

You need to get something called aoduplicator (I think) and clone your installation with it. Anyhow, this thread is not the place to ask; try the tech help forums.

Slight adjustment, and a choice of colors.. I like the green and murky yellow, what do you people think?

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...ewBioMats4.jpg

Cheers!
    If you're color coding armor clumps, weapon clumps, LE weapon clumps, LE armor clumps, and viral serums, that would probably be the best thing since sliced bread. The colors are seriously cool, btw.
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

To be honest, I kind of liked the alien icons as they were, and just thought a palette swap for mutated/etc was needed..
    Uni "Unixint80" Idoru, 206/13 Neutral NT Veteran of Shattered Dreams
    What I've Got My Perk Setup My Nuke Setup (All slightly outdated)

FREE BOREALIS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ms_Idoru View Post
    To be honest, I kind of liked the alien icons as they were, and just thought a palette swap for mutated/etc was needed..
    Now that you've seen the new ones, can you honestly say they're not way more awesome?

Not his first attempt, no. The newer ones are slightly more to my taste.

I just think they look too much like plasticine, and not as good as his rings.
    Uni "Unixint80" Idoru, 206/13 Neutral NT Veteran of Shattered Dreams
    What I've Got My Perk Setup My Nuke Setup (All slightly outdated)

FREE BOREALIS!!!

still nice but i still think the numbers would be easier to recognize weapon types.

Quote Originally Posted by vash420 View Post
    so how do i get to this test server,
    http://www.anarchy-online.com/wsp/an...1003,1007,1105

when there go ICC & talk on Social channel to see what's up, what people do or so.
    Bitnykk/Bittorrent - young RL of AP & old emissary of CODE

Quote Originally Posted by bitnykk View Post
    still nice but i still think the numbers would be easier to recognize weapon types.
    This last sample was mainly for the colors and the 'placement' of the ID's.. I agree numbers will be easier to identify.

Cheers!

Page 38 of 67 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748495051525354555657 ... LastLast