Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Nerf NTS?

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    Oh oh I know, you lose 30% hp !
    OH OH OH It's you, the one who doesn't play the game! But of course, what else could you expect from you, someone who is pretty much the incarnation of the above mentioned problem
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by sannz View Post
    Also, you all seem to forget that ACs affect nuke dmg and that, thanks to that, nukes generally hit for the lower half of their dmg range.
    Just the opposite in fact, nukes are totally unaffected by ACs in pvp.

Required reading: http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=479115

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbane View Post
    ACs however have no effect on nukes vs players (a bug as old as the game and unlikely to ever be fixed).

Sure, one has to admit, those tripples are somewhat overpowered against targets of 10k of less hp, but then, it's your (pvp fixers) choice to stay that low so that you can have an easier time against almost every other profession. It's not like you couldn't go for 15-16k hp. Just max Body Dev, add a bit of hp buffing gear and you're golden.
    220 Fixer with no bod dev = 9k. Fixer with maxed body dev = 12k. HP armor is great, but we aren't NTs and don't have -3k dodge debuffs, so we still need AR from our armor.

Why not wait and see what happens to AS and then decide if you still want to cry about the only thing left that can kill you? Other than 6k AR mr-enfos on speed?
    It is common knowledge that fixers never die except to NTs and MR enf, this is why RK1 swarms with fixers, with 12 other profs looking on helplessly
    New Engine - Announced: June 2007 ETA: Soon™ I'm speechless (June 2015)
    Rebalancing - Announced: January 2009 ETA: December 21, 2012 Started! (April 2015)
    New TL7 Pets - Announced: March 2009 ETA: Uh...
    AS Changes - Announced: July 2009 ETA: TBA
    Parry/Riposte - Announced: October 2009 ETA: ??? Did it! (April 2015)
    Perk Changes - Announced: October 2009 ETA: Right after server merge Started! (April 2015)
    Breed Change - Announced: November 2009 ETA: Hell freezing They did it!!! (Oct 2012)
    Beta Server - Announced: January 2010 ETA: Pigs Flying Did it! (Feb 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Quitter123 View Post
    It is common knowledge that fixers never die except to NTs and MR enf, this is why RK1 swarms with fixers, with 12 other profs looking on helplessly
    Yea, it's totally imbalanced.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    OH OH OH It's you, the one who doesn't play the game!
    How ironic

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    But of course, what else could you expect from you, someone who is pretty much the incarnation of the above mentioned problem
    I'm flattered that you think NTs are considered overpowered because of me. Thanks Mastawhina.

I've been extraordinarily patient, but clearly the fact that I have asked people to stop accusing each other of lying, stop trolling this thread, and stop pointlessly arguing multiple times has been ignored, as has the fact that I have removed posts from it multiple times. Therefore, I'm declaring useful input from it finished, and the Devs can read it as-is.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678