Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Nerf NTS?

Quote Originally Posted by Noobius76 View Post
    Perk NR8, problem solved.
    Read again, i never said i hate GTH.

Quote Originally Posted by Perskules View Post
    got 15.5k on fixer and it dont help anything vs NTs 2 nukes and still dead. high hp just make fixer easy kill for all who got AS.
    If you die to a nt that casts 2 triples in a row on you.. then its just you that suck.

Quote Originally Posted by NotDavidBowi View Post

If you die to a nt that casts 2 triples in a row on you without doing anything else.. then its just you that suck.
    I dont beleive he said 2 triples, just 2 nanos, one of which would no doubt be a triple.

Though theres not a great deal a fixer can do to get away from a nanotech if they've already started casting the nuke.

I personally see no issue with NT's being able to kill fixers, they always have, however before the fixer tended to still stand some chance of winning.

the ability to reduce most of a fixers hp in a single cast while still being heavily defended with your Damage to nano removes the chance for the fixer to defend themselves, and at best gives them a short area to run away.

And yes you can say "well fixers are the ones that choose to be low health" well yes but its a choice between be low hp and get pwnd by nt's or get high hp and get pwnd by everyone with attacks that reliably get through evades. (which really runs at just about everyone)

But as I've said in a previous post, im sure that after the rebalance things wont be as bad as that.

For the time being we just have to put up with running at the first signs of nt's

Quote Originally Posted by NotDavidBowi View Post

If you die to a nt that casts 2 triples in a row on you.. then its just you that suck.
    i dont know what steroids those clam NTs have used but they hitting me first 2k cb, and 2x 9k tripla.
    but other hand nukes are only way kill fixer fast but should not kill that fast
    Last edited by Perskules; Nov 29th, 2009 at 15:17:00.
    Perskules 220/30 Soldier
    Paholainen 220/30 Mp
    Vihu 220/30 Fixer
    Vihulainen 170/22 Fixer
    Persku 170/16 Doctor
    Rankeli 161/16 Tra
    Viikinki 150/20 Keep

Quote Originally Posted by Calamite View Post
    Indeed, NTs get 55 more dodge and evade from research... as for symbs, no one's stopping a doc from using implants, like I use implants on NT for heal delta, so that's irrelevant. So an NT has a whooping 95 points of advantage in dodge. O mighty Klod you are right as usual ^^
    Only support symbs for NTs, pretty please FC. It's only 95 points of advantage in dodge anyways, if they use extermination.

Seriously. Make it happen.
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by Questra View Post
    Following your advice, I attacked a fixer for my free 9.7k damage in 1/10*4s.

I was expecting it to take 10% of 4 seconds, which is actually about 4 tenths of a second, but it actually took 7.5 seconds to execute my hotswap and get back to assault rifle, but the results were a bit different than you promised.......
    i tried to triple a fixer but it was countered suddenly my over nien thousand damage in 7.5 seconds became 0 damage

Quote Originally Posted by tweeeek View Post
    i tried to triple a fixer but it was countered suddenly my over nien thousand damage in 7.5 seconds became 0 damage
    Aww you act like you don't have a 1 sec recharge nano that debuffs 1k nr.

Quote Originally Posted by Questra View Post
    Following your advice, I attacked a fixer for my free 9.7k damage in 1/10*4s.

I was expecting it to take 10% of 4 seconds, which is actually about 4 tenths of a second, but it actually took 7.5 seconds to execute my hotswap and get back to assault rifle, but the results were a bit different than you promised.

You hit randomfixer for 2900 points of Aimed Shot Damage.
    You tried to attack randomfixer with Burst but missed!
    You tried to attack randomfixer with Full Auto but missed!
    Target dodged your Tracer!
    Target dodged your Triangulate Target!
    Target dodged your Laser Paint Target!
    Target dodged your Fuzz!
    Target resisted your Nano Feast!
    You hit randomfixer with nanobots for 217 points of melee damage.
    You were healed for 278.
    You successfully perform Draw Blood.

Do you think evades have any impact on PvP? Do you think people can hotswap and get back to their default weapon instantly? In 4 tenths of a second? It's a bit like 1s capped cast time except ALOT longer and you still have to stand still or stop attacking.

Stop with the exaggerations and start being realistic. Soldier's aren't teh nerfest prof but neither are NTs.

As for NTs vs fixers, it's a fixer's choice to hug low HP. Flaviosan does just fine with 15k HP, there's no reason other fixers can't do the same.
    On anyone else. Fixer is not someone for soldiers to attack. NT is Fixer nemesis. End.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by navycut View Post
    you act like you dont have the option of getting over 20k nr

It's got nothing to see, you've got to throw all of your buffs to oblivion for that (yeah of course you can always ask for someone to buff ya with primary nanos), whilst CB is really easy to land.
    Something else, normal attacks, both melee and ranged can be blocked with an Eng in Team. Nukes cannot. We could spend days arguing about that and it will still not make nukes less powerful (read quite overpowered) in anybody's eyes.

But then again I don't care much tbh.
    Angevil, proud 220 MA from Rimor.
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

Do you sacrifice your entire defensive toolset and a large portion of your offensive tool set for CB?

What is the problem?

NT is not the only profession with alpha capability.

That said, think of it like this,

HP is to NT what dodge is to Soldier.

get it?
    No?

OK, if someone goes on bs with gimped dodge rating, They will get killed just as quickly.

now this is what happened...

you went to battlestation with gimp HP and you expect different results...

Yea I'm sure your low HP works wonders for you to kite around and heal up regular attacks quickly.

sorry buddy, there is no magic star in this game.
    Last edited by Nanopwnerx; Nov 29th, 2009 at 18:48:18.

Personally I don't play any low hp toons anymore. I have 24k hp on my soldier and 3.7k attack rating. And I still can't kill a good NT before they kill me. The really good ones barely have their hp dented at all before I die.

So can easily imagine how utterly lame it must feel to have put perhaps 5 years of work into a 220/70/30 fixer with every single item in game, having loads of pvp experience. Only to have a 2 month powerleveled NT with half assed gear totally ANNIHILATE my toon inside 6 seconds and there is nothing I can do about it.

As opposed to those tw*ts who will stop at nothing to defend a retardedly overpowered attack that should have never made it into the game in the first place that is.
    Do you know how annoying it is for a toon that spent practically no credits on their setup, who for the price of 5-8 perks, plus 10 AI perks, can insta splat my end game setup NT, while completely ignoring -all- of our toolset?

I'm waiting for the "well they're gimpy against other professions" argument here, because guess what, there's plenty of professions with a brain that can smear NTs as well, or just ignore them.

Quote Originally Posted by navycut View Post
    We don't.

Also lol @ the OP having so little HP that he died to CB+Triple. I wasn't aware there were toons with that little HP that CB alone did enough damage to get themselves into Triple range.

This is the price you pay for low HP sploiting to make capped AS damage a trivial issue. I bet Agents, Docs, Advys, Crats, Soldiers, Engies, Keepers, Enforcers, all love you and how easily you shrug off whatever damage they can do to you.

Newsflash. NTs have been Fixer nemesis for a long time. Difference pre LE was NTs had a laughable toolset to pull this off due to low HP + HoTs outhealing the capped hit from IU and the GA nukes being worthless. Now they're actually your functioning nemesis. If you have a problem, it's with asking FC to make higher HP builds viable for you, not whining about NTs.

As for Soldiers, for whatever reason, FC deemed your power enough for you to have a couple more professions to keep you in check. I've said time and time and time again, it's easy for a Soldier to give an NT a 50/50 fight, yet in my experience, all but 2 refuse to make use of the tools to accomplish this, instead, they come and complain on the forums. Again, not our fault, it's yours. I'm not talking about perking NR either.

Did I also see an Advy complaining about NTs? REALLY? That's a fight I'll take on quite happily.
    Last edited by Hacre; Nov 29th, 2009 at 20:17:07.
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

Fixers never could outheal IU, stop spreading lies.
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild
    Trader - Nerfed Professional

Quote Originally Posted by Racatti View Post
    Fixers never could outheal IU, stop spreading lies.
    Pre LE, at least on RK1, there were plenty of Fixers running around in 5k HP setups that could easily out heal IU via stims, sit kits and HoTs.

Stop spreading your own lies.
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
    Do you know how annoying it is for a toon that spent practically no credits on their setup, who for the price of 5-8 perks, plus 10 AI perks, can insta splat my end game setup NT, while completely ignoring -all- of our toolset?

I'm waiting for the "well they're gimpy against other professions" argument here, because guess what, there's plenty of professions with a brain that can smear NTs as well, or just ignore them.

NT's have excellent defenses now. So who could do that with no effort, atrox shade? Must be awful for ya given how many there are of those.

GTH is awful for nt's ofcourse. But nt's can just do what nt's suggest to everyone else: get more hp, train nr8!

On a serious note, GTH should go or at least get nerfed. Along with LE nukes, RI and BR.

blah blah
    Because we all agree that MR is fine yeah?

And omgz you don't have a 1 sec recharging nano, well fine 1.82 to be specific oh wowwow big difference.

And you act like fixers are immune to everyone except NTs because of their HP 'sploit', talk about cluelessness. I think the only profs fixers might be immune to are maybe keepers and probably nontrox shades.

Pre LE, at least on RK1, there were plenty of Fixers running around in 5k HP setups that could easily out heal IU via stims, sit kits and HoTs.

Stop spreading your own lies.
    Sitkits?

Lol at duels.
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild
    Trader - Nerfed Professional

Both of you, knock it off.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

But nt's can just do what nt's suggest to everyone else: get more hp, train nr8!
    I remember small NW in BF, it started as tl5 NW and it ended as tl7 NW and I remember Humle He was nr8.
    Try duel: NT vs nr8 ranged(AS) advy. It was fair fight

I wish I could train xx8 and get over 25K dodge,evades,ducks( AS and SA would miss me too!)+I could use only IU!
    My dream
    First level 1 soldier with BOC in Anarchy Online<---[CGS] project
    Owned and killed tl1/2 NW for months, time to leave and give chance to clan "twinks".
    First trader with 100% JAME ql 141 at level30 at rk1
    Clan PVP org[1-220] in one line
    [Questra]: well i hate omnis having side xp [Questra]: but i'm afraid to spoil your fun i'm only gonna plant neutral bases at tl2 now, so you'll have to piss the neuts off if you want to zerg lowbie sites
    Darkirbiska/Darkirbis/Marburg1111/Mavherick/Irbiska/Ultimater2/Ultimater/Ilubtower and some froobs....wtb more slots [retired]

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    OH WOW! 9.7k in less than 4 seconds :O that's like 10 times as long as it takes a soldier to do the same kind of damage!

And 1 attack that takes 7.5 seconds to execute!
    When will you stop the Forum PVP and try to play yourself?
    VV

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast