Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anarchy Online on Facebook!

It would require more than alcohol for a worst case scenario: Frogs, funny looking mushrooms, moldy rye bread, dartboards and a copy of Finnegan's Wake or Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas If you're in a situation where you're going to design perks and all of the above is involved, then that is a worst-case scenario.

Maybe the cherry on top would be that green fairy deal, or would that be the opener?

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Dancingrage View Post
    It would require more than alcohol for a worst case scenario: Frogs, funny looking mushrooms, moldy rye bread, dartboards and a copy of Finnegan's Wake or Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas If you're in a situation where you're going to design perks and all of the above is involved, then that is a worst-case scenario.

Maybe the cherry on top would be that green fairy deal, or would that be the opener?
    As I am currently a bit off in terms of judgment with the Swine-Flu high fever I can promise no important decisions (from me at any rate) for the next 4-5 days. The frogs etc are definitely not necessary
    Colin Cragg
    This "Means" Cake
    Past Game Director (2008-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    As I am currently a bit off in terms of judgment with the Swine-Flu high fever I can promise no important decisions (from me at any rate) for the next 4-5 days. The frogs etc are definitely not necessary
    wtf you doing reading the forums while you're sick as a dog, man?

sleep, play AO, play another game, listen to music, do some youtube surfing, watch p0rn with the wife, watch some movies (i can look up a couple decent movies, depending on what genre you like if ya want).

we want you back in full health, and forums will only make you more sick

hope you get better soon

on topic: i'm not a fan of facebook type stuff, but i still think it's a good initiative.
    Greetings,

Ellarisa
    Darkellarisa 220/30/70 Engineer equipment pvp // Alien Deaths: 353
    Crazyella 220/30/70 MP equipment // Alien Deaths: 90
    Stabbingella 220/28/67 Shade equipment // Alien Deaths: 45
    Farming alien deaths since 2006!

Quote Originally Posted by Solidstriker View Post
    And Ella said, "Let there be robots," and there were robots. Ella saw that the robots were good, and he separated the light from the dark. Ella called the light "Slayerdroids," and the dark he called "Gladiatorbots." And there was Automations, and there was Warmachines- the second day.

Quote Originally Posted by Glarawyn View Post
    Campalot blasts out it's raid alerts via twitter: http://twitter.com/campalot

I was bored one day and someone asked me if it was possible to get raid alerts via SMS...
    TL5+ does the same. We are currently intercooperating our !raids/!news/!tweet commands to spread the word even more
    Level 200 Nanomage Nano-Technician on Rimor speaking... - Unit Commander of Knights of Ka
    Toons:(*=froobs)
    Zzzzzzwap* (inofficial main),
    Krisplin* (main, but buff whore),
    Theophrastus* (piercing doc - aka froob shade)
    Kosminski (Shade - Yes, i went paid...)
    Codeleet (s10 & pvp)
    ~ Founder of TL5+ - Rimor TL5+ froob raid force ~ || ~ My Tweet... ~

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123