Thread: Agent Wishlist - 28th April 2008

Agent Wishlist - 28th April 2008

After going through all the threads used to update our wish-list I've tried to collect and compile all the information, I've also partially reused the layout Onlymeh had because people are most likely familiar with it.

How to use this List:
    Please be aware that the list has been prioritized so far to the best of my ability and I will be reading feedback to re-prioritize things as often as possible to meet everyone's desires. The list is currently prioritized in two ways, Firstly each heading is listed in order of priority and Secondly the items under each heading are also listed in order of priority. I have considered adding another list with general priorities, but I believe that would lead to the list becoming overly complex. Either send me a Private Message or preferably post your priorities within this post: Agent Wish-List Priorities, please try and keep listings in the following style if possible:
    1. Section X: Such and Such
    2. Section Y: Such and Such
    3. Section....etc.

What if I can't find something on the list that I want added?
    This list is a concerns/wish list and is never printed on pure stone. Feel free to add whatever you like. I've included links to all the discussions used for building the list, simply type it out in the appropriate post or send me a Private Message.

Links to Old Listings:
    Having Given some thought to this I've decided to include some history of each item on the list, so I will include which a note as to which list each wish first appeared on, to give an indication of how old the wish is. Anything without a History attached is new to this list or modified significantly from it's original version..

Agent Wishlist

1. Perks:
    • They're slow and almost useless; would like to see some speed fixed to those DD perks. Particularly Assassinate/Death Strike, but also others with long execution times. (List #1, Item #5)
    • Reduce recharge times on most perks.
    • Remove Stun requirement from Death Strike, possibly replace with Snare/Root requirement.
    • Allow The Shot to be used without a fighting target (Like most other AI perk Specials)
    • More AR so our slow recharge perks have a better chance of landing.
    • An upgrade (or new) of earlier perk lines with some sort of resistances against roots/DoTs/debuffs. (List #3 Draft, Item #8)
    • Increased HP requirement on Death Strike/Assassinate from 'less than 15%' to 'less than 30%' or remove it entirely. (List #1, Item #5)
    • More CritIncrease in the Sharpshooter Perk Line.
    • More Stuns/snares on Perks.
    • More Concealment in the Shadowsneak Perk Line.
    • Enchance the damage of Snipe Shot 1. (List #2, Onlymeh Item #5)
    • Increased Range of perks, preferably to work based on current Weapon range, being required to stand closer to mobs due to perks is annoying and makes us vulnerable to AoE effects. (List #1, Item #6)
    • Access to Pistol Mastery SL-Group Perk line.

2. Defence
    • Static defence (something viable regardless of Mimic used)
    • Active defence (something viable regardless of Mimic used)

3. New Rifles:
    • We want more damage, we want better rifles: (List #1, Item #2)
      • Better crit damage on some rifles to take advantage of our CritIncrease.
      • More damage so we need to use the De-taunt Nano Formulas.
      • Some Buffs or Procs on it.
    • Alternative PvP rifle options, e.g. upgraded M150 Booster to TL7.
    • Some improvements to High Lord of Angst and Razorback.
    • Alternative choices to the Perennium Rifle for lower levels.
    • Lower weapon attack/recharge time on some of the older weapons, e.g. the Joy of the Hunt/Race.
    • Shoulder Mounted Rifle Based Heavy Weapon as a secondary weapon. (Also a viable option for soldiers and other Artillery Professions)

4. Extension/Modification/Addition of Nano Formulas:
    • Extension of the Unexpected Attack buff to another level, which is a self-buff with more and useful modifiers.
    • The Ruse of Taren toolset would like to see an extension with added mods
      other than conceal, particularly AAD on Ruse 1-3 and an increase in the AAD on Ruse 4, around +100 AAD for Ruse 1, going up to +400 AAD for Ruse 4, addition of perception would also be nice. (List #2, Militaryman Item #4)
    • Some access to the un-castable buffs which are set (such as the NCU line of a fixer, and Motivation Speech Lines of Bureaucrats). (List #3 Draft, Item #2)
    • SL evac nano formulas: (List #1, Item #9)
      • Could use longer duration and better scaling on the duration. If duration scaled better on the higher ones, this would be the main reason to upgrade.
      • Having them work more like the Rage Line that Enforcers get would also be advantageous, e.g. Break Speed caps and remove hostile nano formulas.
      • Alteration of the huge penalties after use.
      • Addition of more benefits from using them to counteract debilitating buffs.
    • Extension to the Team Concealment buffs, with the addition of perception.
    • Improved Death's Gaze.
    • Change True Professions Nano Skill requirements:
      • so it is usable from level 100, it is a time saving tool, not an end game powerful war tool.
        or
      • to around 1257 BM, 1257 PM, 1257 SI (that's 1397 BM, 1397 PM, 1397 SI in Mimic), more in-line with other Agent Dust Brigade nano formula rewards.
    • New short term damage line with lots of Add damage.
    • Sureshot line being modified to a long term buff instead of a short term buff, possibly an Aura that effects the agent's team to a lesser extent.
    • Remove recharge from Sureshot Line.
    • The Agility/Sense buffs are still outdated and would like a twink to it for higher levels, the (Lesser/Greater) Predator Buffs helped, but more extension would be nice. (List #2, Vipr Item #4)
    • Modification to Agent DoT's to include secondary effects in addition to the DoT, e.g. snare or skill debuffs.
    • The de-taunt nano formulas currently have a 12 meter range. Could they be raised to for example 25 meters? That way they are still useful to us as a ranged profession, and we can use items to get it to 40 meters if desired. (List #1, Item #11)
    • Lower Nano Skill requirements on the Detaunt Nanos so they can be of use at lower levels where there's more need for them.
    • Extension to the AoE Snare Nano Formulas to be usable in SL, Similar requirements as the new root, preferably usable in PvP as well.
    • A nano to warp the caster to a selected team member.
    • A Skill Lock Modifier Buff.
    • Allow Agents to use the Change Form and Mutate Form nano formulas for all breeds, to equip/use Breed locked items.
    • Access to buffing nanos for which there's no reason to restrict access to, like Engineer tradeskill buffs, or Enforcer Weaponskill buffs.
    • Nano Formula disguises for non combat use that help prevent mobs from aggroing Agents.
    • Some suggested nanos found here. (List #4, Item #2)
    • Modification of Technical Incompetence so it effects all professions not just engineers, so it might actually be of some use.

5. Various Wishes
    • More passive defence against regular damage and against the multitude of crippling de-buffs, preferably through profession specific defenses, e.g. Bail nanos.
    • Increased Sneak speed, walk speed is painfully slow, a faster speed for higher concealment would be nice.
    • Emergency Defence to help survive multiple opponents for a short duration (possibly a Perk Special).
    • Virus scanners removing all hostile debuffs e.g. Crat de-inits nanos like improved red tape, doc de-init procs, fixer evade de-buff.
    • Spirit Infused Range Increaser and CPU Upgrade, a new generation of CPU Upgrades that also has NCU memory.
    • More Holograms with added use to them in PvP/PvM.
    • Wearable Holograms that make the target unable to be tabbed.
    • Every profession is currently suffering from NCU shortage, Agents most of all due to the number of self buffs available to us and the lack of NCU support in our Toolset, so more NCU.
    • IP Cost of Skills: Rifle, Aimed Shot and Fling shot cost too much to increase, a reduction on their costs would be nice, as would an increase to the amount Fling shot can be raised per level.
    • Our Sneak Attack is light green, please give us something to use it on (bayonet on the rifle?).
    • Laser Aim Proc could do with an increase to duration.
    • Root/Snare Removal Procs could do with a significantly increased execution chance.
    • Detaunt Item without Psychology requirement.
    • Increase the Quality Levels available for the Agent Undercover kit so level 201+ Agents can use them.
    • Access to the Nano Controller Unit
    • Increased use for Perception in PvM.
    • Increased options for Scope Placement.
    • Increased options for Research Attunement Device Placement.
    • Offhand Buffing Item that can be dual wielded with 2h weapons.
    • Greater options for selecting the difficulty of Missions pulled, both on RK and in SL.
    • Castable Item, that when worn Sets the Agents actual profession (not Visual Profession) temporarily to another profession, allowing for use of all nano formulas and gear of that profession, but restricting the use of agent Nano formulas.
    • Access to Trader Shops.
    • More use from Sneak Attack and Sharp Objects.
    • More detaunt Items that are easy to use (similar to Da Taunter, Agents don't have high Psychology any more than Enforcers do.)
    • More PvP stuff for agents buyable from Ofab Vendors, Nano's etc.

6. False/Assume/Mimic line:
    • Increased access to nano formulas available through mimic, access to more RK nano formulas and access to some SL nano formulas, allowing for any Mimic to be a viable option in teams. (List #3 Draft, Item #2)
    • Ability to complete redo Quests to gain other professions Nano Formulas.
    • Addition of Mimic Profession: Keeper & Mimic Profession: Shade.
    • Addition of Visual Profession tag on items in game to save the need to cross reference with Auno or AOmainframe when selecting Items.
    • Profession specific benefits for individual Mimics, e.g. additional AAD on Mimic Fixer, addition heal effeciency for Mimic Doctor etc. Examples shown here
    • Composite False/Assume/Mimic profession, to allow the use of multiple other professions at once, e.g. False Support Profession, False Artillery Profession, False Control Profession.

7. Symbiants:
    • Access to more Symbiants:
      • Access to the Support or Extermination Symbiants. (List #3 Draft, Item #6)
        or
      • Possibly making all Symbiants wearable with False/Assume/Mimic Profession
    • Changes to some of the Artillery Symbiants, especially the Left-Arm. Additions of AAD, NR and HP in appropriate places would be nice. (List #2, Vipr Item #3)

8. Aimed Shot:
    • The availability of Aimed Shot in PvM through repetition without concealment, or at least a similar attack. (List #1, Item #12)
    • Reducing the ability by other professions to execute high or successful Aimed Shots, possibly using a combination of Concealment and AS as an attack skill against a perception defence check, including the removal of the requirement to be hidden in PvM to use it. (List #1, Item #12)
    • An increase to the current 13k cap. (List #4, Item #12)
    • A small chance of instantly killing a monster (not a boss) with an Aimed Shot.

9. Nano Formula Casting (Cost/Range/Delta/Init.):
    • More Nano Init. is a must!
    • Some more nano range would be helpful to partially counteract the penalties from Mimic.
    • More Nano Delta would be nice.
    • Not much need for Cost due to recent additions, more would be appreciated though. (List #3 Draft, Item #5)

10. Reconceal Ability:
    • It's what we do best, why not do it again! (List #3 Draft, Item #3)
    • Suggested Mechanism
      1. When trying to reconceal in combat, your concealment skill is temporarily reduced by 250 points.
      2. Then your concealment skill is checked against the perception of anybody fighting you.
      3. If all checks are successful, you are taken out of combat and get hidden.

• Concealment would recover with similar speed as skills recover after dying.
    Last edited by Ebondevil; Nov 7th, 2010 at 17:12:59. Reason: Removed: 'Addition of 'Visual Profession != Agent' on True Profession' as it has been added. Added another detaunt wish.
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.
    Varinox - Omni Level 220 Meta-Physicist on Atlantean
    Yamarra - Omni Level 150 Shade on Atlantean

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.

10. Shadowland Damage Nanos:
    • Add a reasonable amount of AAD to the Blast Nanos, they're meant to assist with avoiding aggro, give them a benefit to using them other than useless detaunt which would also make them useful in PvP.
    • Merge the Shock and Waves Nanos at respective levels into one nano formula with both procs and some additional buffs.
    • It would be nice if the recharge timer on them was reduced considerably, it's mostly an issue in the BS where casting these two Nano formulas takes 2/3rds of the Decontamination time.
    • These nano Formulas, particularly the Higher Level ones, require so many skills to cast; making them unusable as they tend to be a destructive IP sink, Lowering the costs would be beneficial all round. (List #1, Item #3)

11. Armor:
    • OFAB Agent Pads need adding still.
    • More FP'able armour choices, other Professions OFAB would be nice.(Modified version of List #3 Draft, Item #9)
    • Retwink the looks of some armour for some breeds so they look better, (e.g. combined sharp shooter jacket doesn't look good on the medium build solitus female because the lines get warped around the breasts too much and just looks weird.)

12. Graphicals:
    • Alternative looks for the Perennium Rifle.
    • PvP titles change based on our current Mimicked Profession (similar to our Title Level titles).
    • An option to decide whether you want Size modifiers to effect your look (allowing the user to decide whether they want to shrink with Ruse of Taren, grow with Challenger or not).
    • New/Different traces on our rifles.
    • Fix the Cloaking device so other people will see us Semi transparent when using it.
    • Ruse/Meld Nano Formula Line giving the same effects as a Cloaking device, making us semi transparent.
    • An option to remove the Night Vision effect from items like The HSR Detective.

If anything above is unclear or if you have any comments/issues with the list please send me a Private Message.

I know a few people have suggested the List could be shorter and more concise, however the list is intended to encompass everyone's wishes, not just the main priorities and as such it won't be getting smaller without good reason.
    Last edited by Ebondevil; Jun 26th, 2009 at 14:49:11.
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.

Things we've received
    Confirmed on Live
    4. Extension/Modification/Addition of Nano Formulas:
    • Nano Resist Buff. Way of The Executioner: NR 55
    • Extension to the Executioner Line with more add damage and longer duration. Way of The Executioner: Duration 2 Hours, 65 Add damage.
    • Improved Projectile Magnet. Bullseye: -350 Dodge Ranged, 85% NR Def Check
    • Powerful de-buff usable by Agents. Bullseye: -350 Dodge Ranged, 85% NR Def Check
    • Addition of 'Visual Profession != Agent' on True Profession to prevent accidental use while no mimic is running

• Reduce cast time and recharge time on Mimic: Cast time is reduced to 2 seconds for all False/Assume/Mimic Formulas
    • Increased access to nano formulas available through mimic, access to more RK nano formulas and access to some SL nano formulas, allowing for any Mimic to be a viable option in teams. (List #3 Draft, Item #2):
      • Enfo: Mongo's Mega Leviathan
      • Advy: Lupus Oculus, Vision of the Wolf, Freedom of the Forester, Freedom of the Ranger, Light of Life
      • Fixer: Shadow Trail, Shadow Step, NCU Compressor, Retool NCU, Jury-rigged NCU Analyzer, Deck Recoder
      • MP: Calling of Curatem The Grand, Calling of Altumus, Calling of The Vivificator, Composite Teachings, Composite Mastery
      • MA: Aegis of Stone
      • Crat: Motivational Speech: Implement Through Iteration
      • Engi/Crat/MP: Pet Attention

Should be on live but need to check (please send me a PM or tell in game if you can confirm any of them)
    • Increased access to nano formulas available through mimic, access to more RK nano formulas and access to some SL nano formulas, allowing for any Mimic to be a viable option in teams. (List #3 Draft, Item #2):
      • Enfo: Mongo's Gargantua, Mongo's Mighty Colossus
      • Advy: Lifecure
      • Crat: Motivational Speech: Opportunity Knocks, Motivational Speech: Organizational Opportunitites, Motivational Speech: Only the Paranoid Will Survive!
      • MA: Aegis of Metal
      • Engi/Crat/MP: Improved Pet Attention, Pet Steal Back, Improved Pet Steal Back
    Last edited by Ebondevil; Nov 16th, 2009 at 19:42:32.

Proposed Changes

A number of changes have been proposed due to the profession rebalancing efforts of the Dev team and along with the new Perk documentation that was recently released, I've decided to included this list to highlight the items on the wishlist that can be found in the proposed changes. It's nice to see some of the older items on the wishlist finally getting looked into.

1. Perks:
    • They're slow and almost useless; would like to see some speed fixed to those DD perks. Particularly Assassinate/Death Strike, but also others with long execution times. (List #1, Item #5)
    • Remove Stun requirement from Death Strike, possibly replace with Snare/Root requirement.
    • Allow The Shot to be used without a fighting target (Like most other AI perk Specials)
    • Increased HP requirement on Death Strike/Assassinate from 'less than 15%' to 'less than 30%' or remove it entirely. (List #1, Item #5)
    • Enchance the damage of Snipe Shot 1. (List #2, Onlymeh Item #5)

7. Aimed Shot:
    • The availability of Aimed Shot in PvM through repetition without concealment, or at least a similar attack. (List #1, Item #12)