Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 17.8 Chaotic's bracer comparison

Quote Originally Posted by Bloody View Post
    You combined "Dust Brigade Notum Infuser" with "Improved Infused Dust Brigade Bracer - Tier 9" and the result is a quality level 250 "Perfected Infused Dust Brigade Bracer".

Funcom FAIL !!!
    Thanks FC for CL lub in next patch. Go to hell now k?
    Last edited by Bloody; Apr 18th, 2008 at 20:17:56.
    Alone "Bloodystab" Stalker
    Proud Komodo Board Member

If I post with out " Behind " word thats mean i got eBayed.

u do realize it only regs 2k cl to COMBIND so just max to 1k tutoring and get +50 device then reset

Quote Originally Posted by Shimka View Post
    u do realize it only regs 2k cl to COMBIND so just max to 1k tutoring and get +50 device then reset
    thats what i did i reset psy maxed tut then reset tut waste of 2 ipr's but hell i got 27 i can always buy more if for some reason i get low :P
    Chaoticshade
    ...(220/23) Opifex Shade

Shade Professional
    Wish List
    Bug list

Quote Originally Posted by Shimka View Post
    yep i did same

Quote Originally Posted by mr_road View Post
    have you considered using cyborg board + perfected db bracer + masterpiece ancient bracer (or defensive bracer) with both bracers 100% ?

i had a quick look at it before and it seemed that was the best option for health / defense rating. not sure about AR though.
    concidering this option makes the choice +/- 50 hp and +/- 9 aad in total so it makes really no difference with 50 hp, id stick to 9aad with cyborg+masterpiece ancient bracer+ perfected db bracer combo.
    And AR? who gives a flying frack, we've been nerfed to the stoneage (exept MR's) on that part so i think no shades thinks too much bout AR til we get some kinda symb-like spirits.
    Quote Originally Posted by egadsrk2 View Post
    Sjef often posts very angry shade related threads where all the details just dont quite add up.

You should really sticky this thread.

Did my bracer the other day on Killstealer, 220 Opifex.

Few things, Chaotic's setup includes a repair coordination assistant/vte (+13, with 3 points of int in spillover) and Graft's does not, its 2 vte's (+7 comp lit, with 2 int spill over towards another point.)

Chaotic's setup uses a Hud3 Health3 setup, for +25 int (6 comp lit with 1 int for spillover, combined with that VTE it causes another point of comp lit.) So that's the better option. 1 Int always helps.

Chaotics setup, its just a typo, they mention ICRT is worth 3 points of comp lit. It's in fact got 3 points of int. So it doesnt, by itself, cause an entire point of comp lit. In all likelyhood, recieving the buff will see your comp lit change by 1 point. Just a typo. They knew what they meant when they were writing it.

Also in 17.9, the new reanimator cloaks will require 27 tradeskill processes, but you can buy most of the components, they are shade friendly, they are very easy to equip, and their original versions of the items provide +35 comp lit. As a back item. Wouldn't be suprised if they haven't already been revised by now. But even if they have, they supercede Aythem's coat completely. And also make a burden irrelevant. (not that many shades would have a burden anyway.)

Anywhore. There's a little bit more info fleshing it out a little.

Nevermind with the DB Brain, it only makes opi shades, maybe solitus, to avoid a perk reset. The new cloak will help enormously though.

Doesn't Damage go OE?

Could have sword it did when my Dchest was oe on my sold :x
    Quote Originally Posted by Palahere View Post
    Next time,when you see a keeper,get a moose to trample him while you root him using maple syrup.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiemeup View Post
    Doesn't Damage go OE?

Could have swore it did when my Dchest was oe on my sold :x
    fixed and yes it does go oe i just cant be assed to change it again, plus kind of not actively working on my shade anymore working on my assassin aoc 4tw!
    Chaoticshade
    ...(220/23) Opifex Shade

Shade Professional
    Wish List
    Bug list

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoticshade View Post
    fixed and yes it does go oe i just cant be assed to change it again, plus kind of not actively working on my shade anymore working on my assassin aoc 4tw!
    aoc not 4tw ... still funcom

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123