Thread: S10 Trox Doc Advice

S10 Trox Doc Advice

So, i'm working on a doctor for s10 and he's going to be trox.
    My question is, could a 4s nano delta be enough for me? Would I be able to spam CH without problems?

If so, what advice would you give on the following psy based equipment?

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=97726

This is a partial equip of what i'll hopefully have with a MBC on

I want advice on it to try and maximise the amount of psy I can get from stuff without gimping myself.I realise that a 2s nano delta is kind of impossible at this level without a pair of psy pistols, but meh.

Anyway, enough rant.Help me please make good setup (both hp and psy) based on what i've posted.
    Thanks in advance.

You might want to switch the servant of eight arms for Miy Nano sleeves, Add the same amount of psy (maybe more) and NCU. Besides, the ones you posted are level locked at 180
    Some 200+ Sleeves will do, might be hard to get it on though.
    Also, the Ado brain adds 1 more psychich and overall better stats than the one you posted.
    Last edited by Aapje; Feb 21st, 2008 at 18:14:16.

-------
    Kimbeam, anamolly, ninaperson.

pyow.

-------

MBC was done on a 155 doc pre LE. http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=470796

I'm sure LE can make up for those 5 levels.
    Want triples nerfed? Here is what you can do (Don't be so retarded to apply this to todays game)

Server 1sts: Only NT, and probably non-doc to solo LOTV.
    First LB member to recieve org forum and guest chat ban on departure <3

[Neophyte soldier]: I can see your nukes ignore AMS, keep doing it noob, I'm petitioning as we speak!

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts
    PVP roots for all rooting classes

Currently forced to enjoy RK4 (broken PC), I'll be back soon.

Retired Doc Professional
    nerf. i was gonna link that thread this morning and then the power went out and i lost my post

(ill come back later. im pretty sure that stims + genius + 4 sec tick would be ok for a trox doc at 150)
    Invincible1 - 220/22 - Opi doc...................OneBullet - 76/5 Opi agent
    Mmba- 175/12 - Soli fix.............................Pownstar - 120/9 NM NT
    ....................Omni-RK1..........General of Hands of Fate....................

Doctor Wishlist/Doctor Buglist

With the use of genius and perhaps some stims/buffage you'll be perfectly OK. I reckoned you're counting on some buffs for cost as well, seeing your -cost is mostly from the CPU and not at -45 yet.

My trox was doing ok tanking Ely hecks with CH spam using genius, capped cost and stims, though ofcourse that was SL stims with two hits
    Dacara, Trox Doc, Equip
    Dacier, Trox MP, Equip
    Dacto, Trox Shade, Equip

Members of Black Faction

I have an MBC on my 150 NM doc, it's easy if you have Combat 2 (I did it with Combat 1).

Unless I'm mistaken, I beleive you can hotswap between a non-OE MBC and 4s nano delta tick (calced it for 2s nano delta tick vs non-OE MBC on my doc, requires AI16 for a NM though).

In sector 10, you won't have an issue with nano using that setup I beleive, unless you're planning on DoTing a lot.

I'd also comment on the lack of add damage, the MBC isn't really all that effective without a decent amount of add damage, regular hits are only ~600 damage without add damage.

how would mbc peform in pvp at tl5 doc?

I really doubt that a MBC would be usefull for anything in PVP :P

I'm wondering if dropping some psy stuff to a 6s nano delta would influence the outcome a bit and focus a bit more on -cost dmg and health.

With that nano delta setup i'll have about 100-120 nano delta and within a period of one minute it would replenish 100-1200 nano, the equivalent of 1.3 CHs.

Then again on this setup i'm mostly focused on spamming CH like a mad man =))...

But i've never been to s10 so i don't know how it's there in terms of difficulty

mbc at 150 sounds veery intresting to me
    does anyone lift up duck explosives at tl5 for pvp usage

if you've got nothing better you could put an alien battery in HUD 1 or 2, nice little extra nano, nano init and 3 delta. Oh and remember that Org Cities add -cost and delta (but i dont know what level they come in at only been in an org with a city post 200...)
    Last edited by Gerriant; Feb 22nd, 2008 at 12:54:57.

The MBC does fairly well in PvP at TL5, but it's still mainly a PvM choice, it's better than more or less anything else you can get on at TL5 for PvM, for PvP it's mediocre, with 1050 AR I can do damage to a lot of profs.

Advys are invulnerably of course.
    Crats are 50/50, depending on how good they are, and if they land stun proc.
    Fixers are invulnerable to me.
    Enforcers are easy if they're not good, hard if they're good, but doable in either case.
    Keepers are hard, they do a lot of damage, but they're doable if they're any less than great.
    MPs are 50/50.
    Engies are easy mostly (the very few I've had to deal with).
    MAs can be really really hard, or really really easy, depending on the person's setup.
    Agents are a fight of "who lands UBT first",
    Docs are also a fight decided by UBT, but depending on the doc, you can still win if you don't land UBT first.
    Shades are... well, they're shades, easy prey most of the time.
    Traders own me every time.
    Soldiers last forever, I can kill them most of the time if I have enough time.
    NTs tend to own me every time.
    Crats are 50/50, depending on how lucky they are, if they can land proc stun, I'm dead half of the time, depending on when the stun lands.

The MBC is nice for what it is, a PvM weapon that does fairly well in PvM, it's not a PvP weapon, AS would probably be the way to go for that. That being said, my setup isn't done, so things could still change. For BS, the MBC does just fine for me, in duels, it varies greatly depending on the person I'm dueling. But at TL5, personal preference plays a larger part than the weapon itself IMHO. The MBC does a lot better than the pistol setup I had planned would, but a shotgun setup might have worked better.

nice imput Rulzie, but what shotgun setup are you talking about? :P
    Hyperium -> Mah lil' gimp

For PvP, I think a setup based an an AS-capable shotgun might be better than the MBC for PvP in a lot of cases.

oh, yes, for pvp.indeed, a shotgun might be more effective
    Hyperium -> Mah lil' gimp

get the upgraded token board, adds more 100 nano!

talk to me this week on dew/lay ingame I am in the same bot as you anyways
    Laydne / Dewestad / Reness

The Pain Dealers are recruiting

Live streaming @ www.twitch.tv/laydne

I never have nano problems in s10 on my doc unless i attack the west boss :P don't attack him and you'll never have a problem. (however i do tend to get a pnh from my nt :P )

Also be sure to get high First aid for stims. the ql200 regenerations are great for CH recharge if someone gets a little hurt.

Oh and my Doc's an Unorged neut, so kinda at a disadvantage to anyone w/ a city :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Palahere View Post
    Next time,when you see a keeper,get a moose to trample him while you root him using maple syrup.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiemeup View Post
    I never have nano problems in s10 on my doc unless i attack the west boss :P don't attack him and you'll never have a problem. (however i do tend to get a pnh from my nt :P )

Also be sure to get high First aid for stims. the ql200 regenerations are great for CH recharge if someone gets a little hurt.

Oh and my Doc's an Unorged neut, so kinda at a disadvantage to anyone w/ a city :P
    never used stims higher than ql90 on my doc and never ran out of nano so, and in my current setup I cast 20 times CH chain without sitting down nor osb and still have more than half a nanopool
    Laydne / Dewestad / Reness

The Pain Dealers are recruiting

Live streaming @ www.twitch.tv/laydne

first aid is for stimming other people :P incase of agg flicker n **** :P happens alot in s10.
    Quote Originally Posted by Palahere View Post
    Next time,when you see a keeper,get a moose to trample him while you root him using maple syrup.