Thread: Where to find shade nano's

Where to find shade nano's

ok, i must be blind ...and i have found no posts about it....but where can i buy shade nano's...i have looked and asked in every channel i can and havent had an answer yet?

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeCharmer View Post
    ok, i must be blind ...and i have found no posts about it....but where can i buy shade nano's...i have looked and asked in every channel i can and havent had an answer yet?
    Professionals shop in all Jobe districts, and also the garden nano vendors I believe.
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

hmm i am in the borealis general store > nano by proffession area but there is no shade nano's vendor

Did you even read the answer you got?

clearly not

noq, u have too many 200+ toons oO

I've got time to spend, I guess

Try:
    http://www.jexai.co.uk/anarchy/sl_nanolistshade.php

not 100% but has most of them.

[Social] Martyred: everyones health should be at 0, i will adjust this on an individual basis now.
    Rambazamba: macrosun doesn't exploit, he's like neo in matrix. he bends the code at his will.

I'm not really a CoT, I only play one on TV.