Page 1 of 13 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Shiekah PvP Video (Watch! :D)

Shiekah PvP Video (Watch! :D)

Hey, i decided to make a PvP video and now i got it done!

download it at

http://files.filefront.com/Shiekah_P.../fileinfo.html

Its about 65 meg and also notice that the 2nd song in the video is a little unclear and i did everything i could to make it the best possible. This is also my first time editing a video or anything similar so im not too familiar with all the 'techniques' to make the quality/sound the best possible etc.

Enjoy!

I loved that movie, thanks!!

/enjoyed

Gj Shiek, Really Nice Vid.
    Rocts - 220 Soli Martial Artist
    Rocts2 - Leveling Bow Soli Martial Artist
    Testlive Trox MA - Wtscrits // Opi MA - Rocts // Soli MA - Rocts2 // Deleted NM MA, not Viable.

+many old TL7s across old retired accounts.

huu.. i think the second song was terrible O.o

downloading now
    Solitus Enforcer - General of Divine Shadow NEUTRAL

If you say you are doing it alone then do it actualy alone lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psythe View Post
    I have learned that most of the community is, for lack of a better word, dumb.
    R.I.P. Breyers

Like I said to you once, you are a very good shade.

but I dont find your spawnkilling "skilled".. rather lame if you ask me.
    Harios - [Enforcer] cookies 220/30
    Advass - [Adventurer] nerf 220/21
    Wackios - [Shade] gankzsz 220/16
    Soldios - [Soldier] FA Burst 220/22
    Docios - [Doctor] healsplxz 220/20
    Cratios - [Bureaucrat] tape 220/19
    Proud Board Member of Dark Front Cookies >> Bacon, remember that!

was entertained for about the first 3 mins...funny u said it was alone then like the 3rd fight was 4v1 and next fight was you with a pocket doc...nothing differnt from any other shade video im afraid..spawning BS camp zone...killing people talking in bor etc...my FAVORITE part however was reading the spammage on your screen "Cant find target exta, Cant find target fuide" etc.....farm titles much? :P but either way...was semi entertaining but wtb better music :P
    I don't play this game anymore.

Welfare video of you SOLO..lmao.
    Posted by Seventh: Has something to do with the fact that RL speaking im 172 sm high and weight 96 kg, all of which come in muscle form (and guessing your reaction about forum pvp, yes i can log into webcam )

Said the pixels lol..

Just watched it and well.... lol

Imagine a Shade who mastered the profession..

A lol moment.

Killing seline SOLO when he was defarming, suppose those other 4 players attacking him where..hmm just pressing Q with no ammo?

Another lol moment.

You gettin poketed and killing limsol..

Pure LOL moment if i ever seen one.

You crying about lag..

It wouldn't be you if there wasnt some whine or whinge if something didn't go your way :P

Otherwise, a fantastic vid displaying nothing that resembles a skill and mastered profession.

Shiekah tried to win and failed.
    Posted by Seventh: Has something to do with the fact that RL speaking im 172 sm high and weight 96 kg, all of which come in muscle form (and guessing your reaction about forum pvp, yes i can log into webcam )

Said the pixels lol..

linky no worky?

i'm probably getting pwned in this video.

Quote Originally Posted by Furioustrout View Post
    linky no worky?

i'm probably getting pwned in this video.
    filefront might be down for maintenance

link not working here also.

edit: good point luiza. by the way <3 your video. w00t go Omutb!
    MA-Glassgoat 220/30/70 - pvm-ish//pvp-ish
    Doc- Dimedoc - 220/30/60ish
    Agent-Ipressoudie 170/19/42 - equipment
    Fixer-Blehmeh 207/30/64ish
    MP-Dougmp 118/13/?? - Work in Progress
    Enf - Cashewsftw 76/8/?? - Work in Progess
    MA - Gravyma 60/6/14 - equipment
    Agent-Portly 30/3 - equipment
    General of Ring of Destruction

Unity's MA Skill Calculator

Quote Originally Posted by Esqi View Post
    Just watched it and well.... lol

Imagine a Shade who mastered the profession..

A lol moment.

Killing seline SOLO when he was defarming, suppose those other 4 players attacking him where..hmm just pressing Q with no ammo?

Another lol moment.

You gettin poketed and killing limsol..

Pure LOL moment if i ever seen one.

You crying about lag..

It wouldn't be you if there wasnt some whine or whinge if something didn't go your way :P

Otherwise, a fantastic vid displaying nothing that resembles a skill and mastered profession.

Shiekah tried to win and failed.
    all i did was show SOME laggy situations that i have frapsed, i didnt intentionally go to fraps the peak of my lag. Ive had lag 100 times worse than those i posted although its common sense that im not going to have that kind of this frapsed. Secondly, The second kill of Seline was not totally solo (dark hit with 1 burst + 1 hit i think) but its not like that would have made a difference, without dark attacking he still would have died (as seen the first time i kill him, and no he was NOT defarming on the first kill). Thirdly, there was a pocket doc there for the limsol kill and i think that maybe you should take a closer look at the kill and you will see that the doc heals me maybe a maximum of 3k hp and also bear in mind that i did not tell him to be there. its not unusual for a clan doc to heal a clan pvper if theres an omni there and visa versa.

Haha, so nice of you to not cut out the pocket doc Vs Limsol. Dont worry tho.. spawn camping and going OWNED is something only the best shade would do Pretty sure Sha > you any day of the week, your video featured:

Being pocked healed

Ganking someone defarming and was already being hit by 3+ people

Spawn camping

Backyard borealis hugging (lol)

None of these would really be an issue if you had ommited that silly into, imo.
    Executive and Spiritual leader of the Role playing juggernaut that is Dark Front.

How to kill an agent in under 6 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Rak View Post
    It'll be awesome like second life where you see 12foot tall penises walking around and furries will have a strong foothold in Omni Ent

Quote Originally Posted by Skankman View Post
    Haha, so nice of you to not cut out the pocket doc Vs Limsol. Dont worry tho.. spawn camping and going OWNED is something only the best shade would do Pretty sure Sha > you any day of the week, your video featured:

Being pocked healed

Ganking someone defarming and was already being hit by 3+ people

Spawn camping

Backyard borealis hugging (lol)

None of these would really be an issue if you had ommited that silly into, imo.
    i think skank should actually WATCH the video hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Shiek View Post
    i think skank should actually WATCH the video hehe
    his critics speak truth and his right also

Quote Originally Posted by Luiza View Post
    his critics speak truth and his right also
    take a look at shahiz pvp vid and you will see that 80% of kills are done with 2-3 ppl helping him. you will also see in one of his vids that he has a pocket doc.

also, pls ppl learn to read and look. notice that i kill seline TWICE!!! one where dark shoots him and one where it is solo. ALSO notice that the doc heals me of a total of about ~3k. I have alreadly mentioned this, i dont know why people are ignoring it.

oh and Luiza, log on so we can duel

Page 1 of 13 12345678910111213 LastLast