Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GTA on level 7 doc "IronCircle"

Good to see there are people out there who like twinking as much as I hate it
    Enforzaaa-220/25/68 Enforcer - Vatos Locos

And a dozen of other alts not even worth mentioning.

ql 93 imps - that's insane.. highest i seen before is ql 90ish on a lvl 15. but maybe docs have slightly more treatment..

anyway, the GTA is only for the looks because no one would seriously put that much effort to twink it on (gta won't lower dmg any further anyway)

i'm impressed with the imps though...

lol a comment on te youtube vid made me laugh

lol vanity in video games is becoming worse and worse you guys realy need to start enjoying games rather than just twinking to make things way easier, besides most twinks are just noobs who cant survive without twinking or find the game too confusing after lvl 60, plz dont say twinking is hard cos it isnt you just need time and patience NO SKILL INVOLVED
    main characters on RK1: Kingduck138 220 Engi Mongoose135 170 Agent Nnivekccub 165 Engi Kingduck135 170 Soldier Mongoose831 160 Agent Healdocheal 150 Doc Atroxshade 130 Shade Nanottwink 130 NT Mongoose144 125 Agent Ducktroxjr 117 Fixer Eternalguard 65 Enf Boringname 61 Fixer Kingduck139 60 Eng Atheist 60 MA Mongoose142 30 DocMongoose138 15 Agent Mongoose141 21 Agent

Quote Originally Posted by KingDuck View Post
    ql 93 imps - that's insane.. highest i seen before is ql 90ish on a lvl 15. but maybe docs have slightly more treatment..
    CfB and Standard epaulet probably helps a bit

Wow... just, wow. Nice acheivement. It's amazing how ignorant people are when they say "omg noob its too easy" and then they can't do anything no matter what they try.

So what's next? :P
    Level 15 enf with beater? (I have no clue if that's even at all possible)
    Ofab - Doctor [e]
    Clipfury - Soldier
    R22866281602 - Bureaucrat
    Icey2 - Soldier [deleted]
    First to receive an infraction worth 1337 points.

Bump this thread for Black Atroxes!

Quote Originally Posted by Iceypl View Post
    Hehe, that's kind of spooky. That's what I'd been sort of thinking actually. I haven't begun to run the numbers on what's possible but was considering how low you could get a Beater on . He'd need AI armor and I'd need to find a nice org who would let me farm AI bots (providing my own CRU of course) .

I've done a few guys since this one now. Most recently a lvl 15 doc built specifically for pvp- CfB, 5X belt with CPU upgrade, imps up to 107, OFAB armor, TIM Scope, Hawk Mk5 etc... Not sure he's worth a write-up though .

Quote Originally Posted by Ober View Post
    CfB and Standard epaulet probably helps a bit
    Well, whaddya know- I used CfB, but I'd forgotten about that Epaulet . Now I'll have to go re-do these guys. 7 treatment is worth 1 or 2 QLs of implant .

Quote Originally Posted by Dredd View Post
    Well, whaddya know- I used CfB, but I'd forgotten about that Epaulet . Now I'll have to go re-do these guys. 7 treatment is worth 1 or 2 QLs of implant .
    Oh jeez ;D
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Dredd View Post
    oops... sorry :/

Good job

I think seeing you making twinks and on your blog, you're a pioneer, i mostly do froob work on toons and im working on a lvl 8 trader, i chose trader because much easier for the ncu and such, he has a gripo ql 43 100% and ql 30 imps (cant get higher then that) its crazy to see your lvl 7 mp with ql 80s. You truely work hard and deserve an award or recommendation. Alot of people on rk1 talk about your lvl 1 solo abby and they hype it up alot as if they did it themselves. i dont think its really amazing about kiting the subway boss abmouth, but they make it sound like you stood toe to toe with him. The thing i like most of your stexer toon, is the time you put into it and i think thats what matters the most. keep up what you're doing. you're an inspiration to me.

-DeepFloat.

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeGod View Post
    I think seeing you making twinks and on your blog, you're a pioneer, i mostly do froob work on toons and im working on a lvl 8 trader, i chose trader because much easier for the ncu and such, he has a gripo ql 43 100% and ql 30 imps (cant get higher then that) its crazy to see your lvl 7 mp with ql 80s. You truely work hard and deserve an award or recommendation. Alot of people on rk1 talk about your lvl 1 solo abby and they hype it up alot as if they did it themselves. i dont think its really amazing about kiting the subway boss abmouth, but they make it sound like you stood toe to toe with him. The thing i like most of your stexer toon, is the time you put into it and i think thats what matters the most. keep up what you're doing. you're an inspiration to me.

-DeepFloat.
    I WANT HIS CHILDREN FIRST

hehe ^^

Dredd. may i ask whats your setup for your twink "Flurrytail"? Thats the one i like the most on your blog besides your lvl 7 meta.

Sorry for the delay in responding- been on vacation for a bit . First a quick comment on the new items from the last patch. I'm not sure if this is good or bad- but I've just spent the past hour looking over the new items and Miy's armor. I've been checking some numbers and it looks like I could get at least 7 more strength and stamina above what I had on IronCircle- by using some Miy's armor and the new rings- Ring of Endurance/Ring of Essence! That's insane. That means a trox doc twink could get GTA on by at least level 6 if not 5! And things were going so well.... I was getting sleep at night instead of running AO numbers/calculations in my dreams .

Which brings me to back to Flurrytail (Gotta love the Leet boss names )... (Still amazed how many people find my blog page by the way- I never posted about it anywhere- a random Google search?) Anyway, He was one of my very first twinks and his setup is really showing it's age. He was built to see how low I could get Howling Skulls on. I ended up with a level 5 Trox Trader. He has Infantry Crepuscule gloves, which I thought I would need to get enough Fast attack for the skulls. He has CAS helmet, chest, and pants, with Junkmetal arms and boots- a pretty cool look. He has a Mathis Web Cloak to show off the CAS, 4x belt with 108 ncu (which I thought was pretty hot at the time ). His imps are mostly in the 60s with the highest being 69. He was accidentally levelled to 6 before I realized you could still get LE research with XP disabled.

The Skulls are 50% self- 100% with Brutal Thug, Thug's Delight and one drain. He was fun and a very solid hitter, but almost useless for self buffed pvp, especially against pump traders.

However... considering the new items and armor, it occurs to me that it may be time for a re-twinking. He does have GTA in his inventory already- got lucky on a trip through the temple. With the new items and armor, it might be worth attempting to do GTA at level 6 or 7. Also possibly a 6x belt- think I read about that being possible at this level. The question would be whether to keep the skulls or go with something ranged and more practical.

I was considering writing a bit of a step-by-step low level twinking guide, but this new armor and stuff may put that on hold a while .

How many calculators have you broken? O.o

Cripe's sake, keep up your good work, I'm very impressed

There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmba View Post
    but i never understood the hype over GTA. its got barely better AC's than an exarch robe, with losing root/snare resist, and gaining a whole heck of a lot of camping time. am i missing something? or is it just obligatory that all tl 2/3 twinks look phat over actually using gear thats more useful?
    Something I noticed while roaming ToTW was that nanocost modifyer on exarch robe, which I now favourize over everything.

For a doc or any other class ingame, I think the nanocost buff is better than 110(?)
    AC, which would be rounded down to about 3 dmg each time u get hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Naco View Post
    Something I noticed while roaming ToTW was that nanocost modifyer on exarch robe, which I now favourize over everything.

For a doc or any other class ingame, I think the nanocost buff is better than 110(?)
    AC, which would be rounded down to about 3 dmg each time u get hit.
    GTA has no level lock, Exarch Robe does

I know, and the GTA is probably the best backitem by far on a lvl 7 doc :P

Never really thought about that kind of twink before.

Grats on that btw.

But its still very smart to not underestimate the xarch robe.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceypl View Post
    Wow... just, wow. Nice acheivement. It's amazing how ignorant people are when they say "omg noob its too easy" and then they can't do anything no matter what they try.

equiping it is very posible....... keeping it from being OE without a wrangle is another problem all togather...... even with BT it would be OE assuming QL105ish imps

Quote Originally Posted by Kabulla View Post
    equiping it is very posible....... keeping it from being OE without a wrangle is another problem all togather...... even with BT it would be OE assuming QL105ish imps
    The one thing I'd be worried about on a 15 beater twink would be the Fast Attack; 1hb/Brawl are dead easy to buff (Brawl has Dirty Fighter for 45, Blue Baby Bronto Boots for an easy 15, suit of atrox OT Tailor quest for 1 each piece for 5 total) and Dimach might not even have to be implanted. Fast Attack however has no such luxury, and to stretch it from 80 or so to 251 would require 171 bonus to fast attack - which would need insane ql implants creating some weird implant requirements (Agility for one, which isn't terrifically easy for a trox).

If he pulls it off however, I'll be very impressed

with ql 58 strong armor
    105 imps
    assault backpack
    brutal thug + thugs delight

i hit 390
    240 brawl
    266 fast attack

so very possible =P

considering a hardcore twinker could do all of this

dunno if towers would help or org advantages

edit: this is with essence of behemoth and iron circle, feline grace might add another point or two in trickle. so i think novicutum ring would be needed to keep selfed with brutal thug. with ring would be 100 w/ brutal
    Last edited by theobelisk; Aug 28th, 2007 at 02:43:04. Reason: added info/correctoin
    Brutalthug16 - Resident Testlive Noobie
    Hellrule - RK1 crat
    Hellhealer - RK1 doc

Quote Originally Posted by theobelisk View Post
    with ql 58 strong armor
    105 imps
    assault backpack
    brutal thug + thugs delight

i hit 390
    240 brawl
    266 fast attack

so very possible =P

considering a hardcore twinker could do all of this

dunno if towers would help or org advantages

edit: this is with essence of behemoth and iron circle, feline grace might add another point or two in trickle. so i think novicutum ring would be needed to keep selfed with brutal thug. with ring would be 100 w/ brutal
    yea I calced it over a year ago using only QL93 imps which are pretty easy at that lvl but, I can't really see it being all that usefull of a setup without being able to cast rage at 15 with CT running so once I figure out rage with a 100% beater at 15 i'll do it till then oh well :P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast