Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OTPC: Update: Something in the Sewers - Missing Child!

Quote Originally Posted by Pev View Post
    On the other hand, is the lack of permission stopping anyone?
    It's annoying to have to stop searching just to whack a few OmmerPollers all the time.

Demenzia, I like your idea: no sense wasting good rotgut so let's have a party first, then smoke out the critter.. or whatever you'd call it.
    Tempus fugit.

Everybody has a photographic memory.
    Some don't have film.

When you find a big kettle of crazy it's best not to stir it.
    -PHB/Scott Adams

I went along with some others today, down in the sewers with Omni-med, and a maintenance crew. I'm sad to say we can stop searching. The boy has been found, or at least what's left of him.
    My sympathies go out to his family.
    Last edited by FoosballX; May 25th, 2007 at 18:52:03.

I'm very sorry to hear that.

Man, that's awfull.

What is causing this?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfekt View Post
    HEALTH WARNING: This reply was made on equipment that also produces sarcasm. Reply may contain bits of sarcasm as a result.
    Go go Godzilla! (Please)
    Please give us solo LE missions, FC
    Xaun's Big List O Suggestions

I've been back there twice and I can't find a damn thing. My contacts have nothing to report either. Without a powerful lead, there is nothing more that I can do at this point. I am truly sorry.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

How awful indeed, but we have little time to worry about it, sorry to sound callous. There is still the matter of the creature still running loose chewing on people. Worst case scenario is that i has bred and was feeding for this purpose and there could possibly be more of them.
    "The most persistent sound which reverberates through man's history is the beating of war drums."-Arthur Koestler
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

as long as it stays in omni land you mean best case scenario
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

I met up with Cpl. McKallen yesterday, the only major lead he had was that one of the grates over the sewer pipes was broken inward from the river side. So possibly the "monster" doesn't live in the sewers at all.
    Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich

Corporal Officer, Omni-Pol Field Ops
    (Atlantean)

formerly
    T-Sgt1C, Omni-AF, 4th Fusiliers RST, Retired.

If I'm the Agent of Shai-hulud, where's my 10% ?
    Roleplaying Profile of Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich

*whispers to the Harkonnen* Psst. I think it's 'she', ya know.

*resumes serious attitude* Broken inwards, eh? I dunno if it's a good thing or not. At least, if it's confined to tha sewers, dat kinda narrows down tha hunting grounds, but otherwise...
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Well that horribly huge gutterslug is dead-- but everyone there heard SOMETHING wailing from inside the Omni-Ent wall when it died. And it looked like it was trying to break INTO the wall when we found it.

I just get this sinking feeling that was not the end of this...
    Dr. Alexsey Tereskov, Major, Medical Services
    Omni-Tek Armed Forces, Urban Division

OT-AF Urban Division

((I really had hoped it was Funcoms way of re-introducing sharks back to the rivers.))

((Sharks were no match for land-bound hunters, it wasn't environmental poisons that killed all the sharks, it was lead poisoning. Why should OT re-introduce a noted dangerous mutated species after it's been successfully eradicated?))

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12