Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Few new enfo questions

Few new enfo questions

Ok, so im on newb island atm, and im puzzled by somethin kinda silly, No enforcer nano's use Time and Space as far as I can see, So how will I be able to use nano rechargers ect. that u need treatment and T&S to use?? :S Thats a thought im confused on. And also, for pvp , and as atrox, what is the best weapon line? thanks for suggestions

Your rage line uses timespace, so you will need a bit of IP in there anyways for casting infernal rage at higher levels, but yes it still makes it a bit rough at the lower levels, raising TS just for the nano kits.

For pvp, 2he is the most common route, 1hb combined with a sneak attack weapon is also viable, but it uses quite a lot of IP.
    220/22/68 trox Enf Equip
    220/10 opi Shade
    207/13 nm Doc
    156/6 nm MP
    156/2 nm NT

Quote Originally Posted by Remm View Post
    Your rage line uses timespace
    No it doesn't.

Raise TS as desired to use nano kits, and you can IPR it later (like at 220) if you choose.
    Famous "Azzamis" Pants -- 220/30/68 Soldier -- Retired

CosmicOsmo #465 -- N.A. Starcraft 2 -- sc2ranks
    Daesis Wrack -- EVE Online -- killboard

Since no nanos we have use t/s I really recomind you to put any ip you would have wasted in it , into first aid. That way you can use a bigger nano stim. Genius 2 as soon as you get big enought for it, will also help alot.

The search function is your friend.

voila!
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Your rage line uses timespace, so you will need a bit of IP in there anyways for casting infernal rage at higher levels, but yes it still makes it a bit rough at the lower levels, raising TS just for the nano kits.

For pvp, 2he is the most common route, 1hb combined with a sneak attack weapon is also viable, but it uses quite a lot of IP.
    http://auno.org/ao/nanos.php?prof=enforcer

There's no enf nanos that requires T&S. The ONLY thing you'll EVER need T&S for, are nanorechargers. Save the IP and pour it into first aid instead (nanostims).

ok I'll just put it in first aid, that should be nice since on other toons first aid always wasnt maxed, and first aid stims got lame later on, but not anymore will this be enough to get my nanopool up? im atrox, so im thinking yes? about pvp, should i just raise 2he, fast attack, brawl, dimach, all the time now? since thats what ill use the whole game..?

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuku View Post
    ok I'll just put it in first aid, that should be nice since on other toons first aid always wasnt maxed, and first aid stims got lame later on, but not anymore will this be enough to get my nanopool up? im atrox, so im thinking yes? about pvp, should i just raise 2he, fast attack, brawl, dimach, all the time now? since thats what ill use the whole game..?
    Learn to love to team with NTs, MPs and keepers. They have buffs/auras/perks that will help you keep your nanopool up.

When you reach level 110, put two perkpoints into genious, for a 1200 nanoregain special every 90 seconds.

Some might disagree with me here, but since IP will be tight, only raise brawl, fast attack and dimach enough to equip the weapons you use.
    Yes, you will be gimping your damage slightly, but as I said, you'll find that at a certain level range, IP will be tight. Very tight.

Quote Originally Posted by Azza View Post
    No it doesn't.

Raise TS as desired to use nano kits, and you can IPR it later (like at 220) if you choose.
    Wow, you're right... i have absolutely no clue what i was looking at or thinking about when i posted that :P
    220/22/68 trox Enf Equip
    220/10 opi Shade
    207/13 nm Doc
    156/6 nm MP
    156/2 nm NT

Wow, you're right... i have absolutely no clue what i was looking at or thinking about when i posted that :P
    do what most Trox's do.. blame it on ur breed!

[220/22/01] Desperad0 - Enforcer
    [220/20/59] Minidesp - Agent

Rage has T&S as attack skill but not as requirement, but since it's not a hostile nano there's absolutely no need for any T&S
    Mamman-_ 220/28 Enforcer Pretty!!
    Fluortanten 220/30 Soldier
    Pebble__.i_ 220/27 Shade
    Dogfood_._ 220/23 Agent

Paradise.

STATUS OF KYAI: Not breathing

ok thanks for all the tips, so far im lvl 8, and doin great and im a huge mofo :P guess we can turn this into pvp discussion, 2he is the best at pvp ? or is there others that are par with it? any threads i may have missed you can link ^_^ thanks

eeeh, for pvp: level range and resources determine your weapon choice, at level 8 I wouldn't worry too much about it

Enjoying RK4

STATUS OF SKY: Not Falling

Gimp is a state of mind, nerfest is a state of being.

lol well obviously not at lvl 8....im talkin maybe 60, but mainly high levels, like 150-220, does duel 1hb do well?

For PvP (roughly)

1-25: 2he
    30-45: 1hb
    45-165: 1he
    175-205: whatever weapon you like, you're going to die
    205-218: 2he
    218-220: 2he or 1hb/sneak, or 2he/2hb, or 2h/AS, or 2h/sneak

Enjoying RK4

STATUS OF SKY: Not Falling

Gimp is a state of mind, nerfest is a state of being.

so 2he looks like cradle to 220 weapon...and 1hb/1he is high level only....hmm hard to decide, as ive read, stuns are good for pvp, does any weapon line really do better here? i kinda wanted to do somethin other then 2he, but it looks like the way to go i guess, for pvp anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuku View Post
    so 2he looks like cradle to 220 weapon...and 1hb/1he is high level only....hmm hard to decide, as ive read, stuns are good for pvp, does any weapon line really do better here? i kinda wanted to do somethin other then 2he, but it looks like the way to go i guess, for pvp anyways.
    1h Blunt, 1h Edged, and Melee Energy (well, it's not all that great of a weaponline, no perksupport for it, but you do have Kyr'Ozch Energy Hammers) are great because it will take better advantage of a line of proc nanos you can start casting at 75; they have "bringer" at the end of their names and with every strike of your weapon, there is a chance of the weapon landing a bonus taunt on the enemy... and the more hits per minute, the more potential procs per minute, which translates to more taunt value, which translates to a happy doctor

Until then, or until you feel your taunt toolset needs a boost, 2h Edged is nice From 20ish to ... oh, 160? you can use the 2h Edged weapons from TOTW and IS
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

alrighty, yea those taunts look nice, guess ill just go 2he till high level if i feel like wasting a ipr prolly :P

Quote Originally Posted by Saetos View Post
    1h Blunt, 1h Edged, and Melee Energy (well, it's not all that great of a weaponline, no perksupport for it, but you do have Kyr'Ozch Energy Hammers) are great because it will take better advantage of a line of proc nanos you can start casting at 75; they have "bringer" at the end of their names and with every strike of your weapon, there is a chance of the weapon landing a bonus taunt on the enemy... and the more hits per minute, the more potential procs per minute, which translates to more taunt value, which translates to a happy doctor

Until then, or until you feel your taunt toolset needs a boost, 2h Edged is nice From 20ish to ... oh, 160? you can use the 2h Edged weapons from TOTW and IS
    For the most part there really is not a reason to use the taunt procs below level 150... Ncu will be tight at those levels and being able to cast mongo crush around 110 is doing to do more for your aggro holding than any other taunt tool or buff you can find. I did not bother with taunt procs until level 165, when i had trouble with shades in adonis. Before that, mongo crush did all the taunting a TL4 enfo could dream for.
    220/22/68 trox Enf Equip
    220/10 opi Shade
    207/13 nm Doc
    156/6 nm MP
    156/2 nm NT

2he is a good choice to begin with simply to avoid all the extra IP you will put into Multi-Melee... but having said that, if you find you aren't holding aggro very well with your current taunts, it'll give you the extra damage to make it a little easier. It's a trade-off. I've been 2he all the way and it's served me well so far. May switch to 1hb or 1he later, but I doubt it :P

Bullvine 205 (11) Meta-Physicist
    Fantastical 180 (8) Enforcer
    Medicool 139 (12) Doctor

Proud Member of Rubi-Ka Bounty Hunters - Join us!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast