Page 10 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Just Nerf Adventurers Already

Quote Originally Posted by Ferg
    be civilized about your replies please.

speak for yourself ><

=c. Take away acrobat. With blue evades and no "true" evade buff, it doesn't make sense to many of us why adventurer has access in the first place.
    Dunno what you mean by "true", adv get the most evade buffing nanos in game. (and by FP, agents too, that would be the only not "true" eade buffing) Although a 220's with the % increase nanos get far more on one skill.

This particular program increases damage by 19 points and evasion skills by 80 points. Those in the form of a wolf will gain an additional bonus of 24 points to damage, 96 points to evasion skills, 15 points to runspeed and 20 points to general attack skill.

That's a total of 176 evades. Tack on we get this and this and ALL of those stack with RI, and I'd say advs are the only true evade profs in game.

AAD is not the same as evades, just like AAO is not the same as weapon skill.
    You can't spell slaughter without laughter.

Rookie Gank "Wilsonat" Me 220/22/36 adv GODMODE AND NAKED.

Quote Originally Posted by randomletter
    AAD is not the same as evades, just like AAO is not the same as weapon skill.
    As far as determining a hit or miss, AAD/AAO are the same as evades or weapon skill.
    Youtube
    Twitch

AO
    Rakhabit 220/20 Agent FINALLY
    Halfempty 220/16 Engineer/Evade Negator
    Primatene 168/20 Original Doc Twink

TSW
    Myyah "Read" Hawwa
    Shadow Dominion
    Cerberus

Wow, all I can say is wow. I specifically give my counter arguement before you even say it, and you still say it.

Dunno what you mean by "true", adv get the most evade buffing nanos in game. [...]and I'd say advs are the only true evade profs in game.
    Nice reasoning.

Let's apply this to two other professions then:
    Fixer got a sneak attack buff. Why don't they get perks and weapons for sneak then?
    Agents got a chemical buff. Why are the so few agent tradeskiller?
    Alreadythere setup
    Maellace setup
    Proud Board Member of Dark Front - Join us now!

Dunno what you mean by "true",
    A buff in the evasion nanoline, whose effects aren't conditional on what other buffs are running and which doesn't miss 10s out of every 2 minutes would be a start . As for stare etc, the evades are just bonuses tacked onto other buffs. I could call Frenzy of Shells an evade buff but it's just an SMG buff with small evades bonuses.
    New Engine - Announced: June 2007 ETA: Soon™ I'm speechless (June 2015)
    Rebalancing - Announced: January 2009 ETA: December 21, 2012 Started! (April 2015)
    New TL7 Pets - Announced: March 2009 ETA: Uh...
    AS Changes - Announced: July 2009 ETA: TBA
    Parry/Riposte - Announced: October 2009 ETA: ??? Did it! (April 2015)
    Perk Changes - Announced: October 2009 ETA: Right after server merge Started! (April 2015)
    Breed Change - Announced: November 2009 ETA: Hell freezing They did it!!! (Oct 2012)
    Beta Server - Announced: January 2010 ETA: Pigs Flying Did it! (Feb 2014)

Just nerf the thread already lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by Venachar View Post
    Yes. I'm a total idiot. Please don't quote that last sentence out of context
    Well Duh lol.

I have chronic dyslexia of the keyboard..

Zen.

Still want a nemesis proffession for advy's, or several. Should count for polymorph so maybe those werent as viable in pvp in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by bockrocker
    A buff in the evasion nanoline, whose effects aren't conditional on what other buffs are running and which doesn't miss 10s out of every 2 minutes would be a start . As for stare etc, the evades are just bonuses tacked onto other buffs. I could call Frenzy of Shells an evade buff but it's just an SMG buff with small evades bonuses.
    So then this is not an evade buff? The fact they are on different nanolines is for stacking reasons, not because they are or are not evade buffs. And saying it's not a true evade buff because it misses 10s out of every 2 minutes means AMS isn't a reflect buff.

This thread really delivers ;D
    A engi calling advys to get nerfed is the most funny thread I have ever seen.
    Devil Inside for life.
    Pharexys - Adventurer
    Maniacu - Soldier
    Cyber2 - Nano-Technician
    Multibox - Bureaucrat

Devil Inside Website - Devil Inside Forum - Devil Inside YouTube Channel - Pharexys Twich Stream

Quote Originally Posted by Pharexys
    This thread really delivers ;D
    A engi calling advys to get nerfed is the most funny thread I have ever seen.
    personally it was more funny to see how random tried to make crats look like advy killers
    U have to enjoy the fight to be really good.
    Devil Artemisv Hellcaster (retired)
    Warconfig
    usual PVMConfig
    Nosferatu Erinyes Alucard
    Devil Zyankali Advocate
    Yamaeda: Three Cyberdecks for the Opifex-kings under the sky, Seven for the Atrox-lords in their halls of notum, Nine for Nanomage doomed to die, One for the Dark Lady on her dark throne In the Land of Inferno where the Shadows live. One Cyberdeck to rule them all, One Deck to find them, One Deck to bring them all and in the darkness bind them. In the Land of Inferno where the Shadows live.

"GM Santaki: If you are worried about being banned you should email support and explain that you are not involved in any exploiting. "

Yay 10 pages of bitching and fighting. Gratz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venachar View Post
    Yes. I'm a total idiot. Please don't quote that last sentence out of context
    Well Duh lol.

I have chronic dyslexia of the keyboard..

Zen.

Quote Originally Posted by ArtemisV
    personally it was more funny to see how random tried to make crats look like advy killers
    most fun on the forums for a long time yeah
    Lillagumman 220/24 Soldier stuff
    Shibari 220/14 Crat Shibari about to be reconfigurated stuff
    Froo 165/12 Adventurer
    no i dont have more alts.
    I miss Satenia
    Sith of Avatars Reloaded

not like advies are the only prof without a real nemesis prof......... i would love to see every prof with at least 1 nemesis prof in LE though.

Quote Originally Posted by Eridah
    not like advies are the only prof without a real nemesis prof......... i would love to see every prof with at least 1 nemesis prof in LE though.
    agreed
    U have to enjoy the fight to be really good.
    Devil Artemisv Hellcaster (retired)
    Warconfig
    usual PVMConfig
    Nosferatu Erinyes Alucard
    Devil Zyankali Advocate
    Yamaeda: Three Cyberdecks for the Opifex-kings under the sky, Seven for the Atrox-lords in their halls of notum, Nine for Nanomage doomed to die, One for the Dark Lady on her dark throne In the Land of Inferno where the Shadows live. One Cyberdeck to rule them all, One Deck to find them, One Deck to bring them all and in the darkness bind them. In the Land of Inferno where the Shadows live.

"GM Santaki: If you are worried about being banned you should email support and explain that you are not involved in any exploiting. "

So then this is not an evade buff?
    School Psionic: Agility buffs
    Revelator: There is no FC love that will fix gimpness of the mind

Warning! If you ever see my use "lol" in any of my posts, I'm not serious!

Quote Originally Posted by Eridah

Kind of Like MP's are the "nemesis" of NT's (NSD+NT=Reclaim) ?
    and NT's are the "nemesis" of GA fixers ?
    Crats are the Bane of ALL pet class's
    Advys are the Bane of everyone
    After ToTW
    A Guide To ToTW

There is a lot of grey beween usefull and useless.
    Mortiigs of SL UNITE! We WILL fling poo at you!

Quote Originally Posted by Atlasdreamer
    Kind of Like MP's are the "nemesis" of NT's (NSD+NT=Reclaim) ?
    and NT's are the "nemesis" of GA fixers ?
    Crats are the Bane of ALL pet class's
    Advys are the Bane of everyone
    NT vs MP depends who gets the jump on who...NSD can be resisted alot and in that time NT will calm your pets and nuke u hard.

Adv arent the bane of everyone...scroll up and you see a list of prof that can kill advs 1vs1....however Advs are just like MA and Keeper and lack a real nemesis prof that has a serious advantage over them....much due to crazy root resists at TL7.

There is nothing to see here. Move along, move along.
    Niles73 220/30/70/s/p/(-and (preLE/Alba/DB)Guide) - Trox way => can't make life? Take life!
    Phoeniles 200/30/60 - reborn ranged opi adv!
    Nilose 220/30/68 /s - plays for team alt gear farm
    Nilbit 220/30/70 /s - parked gimptast
    Nilo 220/27/68 /solo pvm/pvp - parked DD

Duke Nukem Forever is out.. now what?

Page 10 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast