Thread: Energize Rubi-Ka Grid Tunnel

Energize Rubi-Ka Grid Tunnel

So I was told that you have to wait till 220 and pop the box of nano crystals from inf quest to get this nano. I got to 220, did inf key, pop box, get SWS 9.... So is there any other way to get this nano or am i boned now? checked pande and it's not there.
    Former Assistant Director of Pack of Noobs

Fake Friday with Means, and it worked!

I have heard that, too, but looking at the description it seems like the contents are not tied to the ton's level. Is the quest repeatable, or can you buy the box from another toon? They're yesdrop afaik.
    Ghosts of Rimor
    Gorastopr 220 MA Doctor :: No pew pew. Thwack thwack.
    Goratinkr TL5 OT Hurler Factotum Engineer :: Bringin' the thunder since 2008.
    Scrubup 100 Bow Doctor :: Will she ever get out of perk reset? Stay tuned!
    Ghosts of Atlantean
    Unda TL7 MA Engineer :: Crying for more crit.
    Measles LVL1 Pistol Doctor :: It takes 2 stims to self the Expertises.

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    i might be a troll

Buy it from Pande G.
    The reward box from the Inf Garden Quests does not guarantee you a certain nano, just one of a handful of "end game" options.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

you didn't read what i said, i looked in pande garden and it's not there.

Clearly I didn't.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

The nano that comes out of the box is dependent on the ql of the box and that in turn is dependent on the level of the char who did the quest to get the box. Eg. I did inf garden key on my 202 doc and got a ql205 box and when i popped that box, i got some 207 nano i think

When i did the quest on my 220 engi, i got a ql250 box and ended up getting a 220 chicken nano out of that box
    RK2 - Pimpmyride 220 Engi!

I pulled and did the quest at 220 because i was under that impression as well, but the ql of nano box i got was 210. I've checked pen, pen sanc, inf, inf sanc, and pande with no luck.

I popped leftover boxes from alts that did the quest but didn't really need a nano, until I eventually got one.

Alternatively there used to be some in nanocrystal form on the GMS, probably put there by people who likewise didn't get what they wanted out of their box. Might be worth checking if there are any on the GMI.
    :E

Yeah I did and got the nano. But it's still pretty ridiculous that's the only way you can get the nano, feel sorry for anyone else that runs into the same issue.

Yeah. :\ It needs to be put into the Pande garden vendor or made questable (ie. with certainty of reward) or something.
    :E

sadly, the only way to get that nano is out of the box.

luckily it's not very useful (most of the time faster to jump to rk and meep than it is to get into fgrid and then navigate to civilization from there)

Quote Originally Posted by cybertron View Post
    The nano that comes out of the box is dependent on the ql of the box and that in turn is dependent on the level of the char who did the quest to get the box. Eg. I did inf garden key on my 202 doc and got a ql205 box and when i popped that box, i got some 207 nano i think

When i did the quest on my 220 engi, i got a ql250 box and ended up getting a 220 chicken nano out of that box
    Then the box comes in a range, based on toon level, and the nano comes in a range, based on box level. I did the quest on a 205ish engi about a year ago. After carrying it around for a good while I opened the box (while lvl 210) and it gave me Widowmaker.
    Ghosts of Rimor
    Gorastopr 220 MA Doctor :: No pew pew. Thwack thwack.
    Goratinkr TL5 OT Hurler Factotum Engineer :: Bringin' the thunder since 2008.
    Scrubup 100 Bow Doctor :: Will she ever get out of perk reset? Stay tuned!
    Ghosts of Atlantean
    Unda TL7 MA Engineer :: Crying for more crit.
    Measles LVL1 Pistol Doctor :: It takes 2 stims to self the Expertises.

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    i might be a troll