Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The definitive guide for level 100-220

Even if it looks ugly as hell, you still might want to add the Xan axe under the weapons section.

Anyways, thanks for the good guide. I still remember referring to it quite often when i was leveling my keeper.
    Aeliniyah Opifex Doc | Venkula Solitus Doc | Rohtoiivari Trox Doc | Yutheron Solitus Trader Ianamura NM Crat
    Technigyro Trox Enfo | Gizmoplex Trox Keeper | Icarya Opi MA | Vinetto Opifex Shade | Retku Solitus Engineer
    Geraplex Trox Sold | Tuulispaa Opifex Fixer | Wertion Solitus MP | Kemoplex Trox MA
    And a fleet of other alts...

Quote Originally Posted by SoapTarder View Post
    its funny how AO requires so much grinding and effort to make any progress, both ingame and in Development

ah yes I knew there was something I was forgetting, thank you.

updated.

granted, keeper and shade tier armor is stylish. but seriously: i wouldn't recommend ANYONE to actually farm it. ofab is so much easier to obtain AND gives t3 bonuses in lower levels. keeper ofab armor is one of the best sets there are imo. really, anyone who asks me to farm tier with them gets whipped with whatever edgy thing comes to hand...go roll some ai mishs and farm your ofab. gives you some ai levels as well and some tokens. way more useful than hours of camping in t2 dungeons. of course if you like spending nights with drunken/stoned buddies in tier combs like we used to - that can be fun. but be aware: you may still not have your set of t2 the next morning but find yourself wielding weired forks in a pink tutu with maxed map navi skill and the like.

hopes i never place IP in nav map any day off the year...

got ql50 ofab at lvl 75 keeper, was going for tier armor at the moment as you need a lot off VP farming for ofab... should had stayed 74 for VP farm otherwhise, battlestation gives more VP then LE missions and i need new armor before lvl 100. I already going for maxing my AIxp already (halfway to 9)

ow, my keeper is an opifex.

You should post a replacement for Ql150 support ears, those are incredibly rare.

thats why its called ideal but I'll take your comment to note and will post a "budget imp setup" in a bit.

Well, all the other stuff isn't too bad, it's just that the QL150 ear is nowhere to be found. You literally have to farm it yourself/have it farmed for you.

well I had a look into it, the PB that drops this symbiant either drops this ear or one other symb so its not all that rare. I never remember it being so expensive or hard to find when I was levelling up, it could just be the massive lack of players that means there is no1 farming this pb anymore =/

Yeah, I asked a few org mates and they said it's almost exclusively used by PVP twinks these days, and thus when it does appear it goes for a ridiculous price.

And then of course I find it in a player shop today for 100k. Welp!

thats more like it haha

I did swear I used to see that symb floating around for 100-200k in masses on GMS back in the day.

The wierd part is I saw it a few days ago for 12 mil.

lack of players= market instability

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12