Thread: Roller Rat Ball Season II-Week 2

Roller Rat Ball Season II-Week 2

Announcing! Season II of Roller Rat Ball! Week-2!

When- Every Saturday at 3pm CST -9pm GMT
    Where- Borialis Radar Dish

Last weeks matches were a smash hit! With the absence of last season's Grand Champion Jaymonay, RURradio's own DJ Davalos gained the first weeks champion title!

Will Jaymonay show and try to defend last seasons title?
    Will DJ Davalos use his chair?
    Will the ball get killed?

Show up and find out!

Same Borialis time!
    Same Borialis Radar Dish!
    Offer a flower to your enemy..
    If he refuses it, offer a hand
    If he refuses it, offer a bullet
    If he refuses it, give it to him anyways...

Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.

Isn't it just a relief when you wake up in the morning and find you didnt wet the bed?!

Beyond your perfection,
    beneath you and who you used to be
    awaits who I am.

Excess Radio! Bringing you tunage 25/7!

Roller...Roller.. Roller Rat Ball!!
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

This is sooo sick. Please be kind to the lovely screechy rats.
    Member of the Honored Maidens.

Mayumi, engineer, tradeskiller wannabe.
    Fleam, enforcer, piercing gimp.
    Katiusha, silly level 1 twink.

o.O

How do you play Rollerrat Ball?
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Hmph, another distraction against the war? Figures, no backbones at all.
    "I have no idea what you're talking about.."

Glenn "Stefano" Kyren - Lieutenant of The Black Company, Grandmaster Assassin for the Clans and proud supporter of Silverstone and the Sentinels.

Romulus "Arnthem" McChristian - Trigger Happy Soldier for the Company.

''The Wraiths never die, merely fade away. Only to appear when someone least expects it.'' - Shrine of the Wraith

The Black Company Forums
    Roleplaying Profile of Glenn "Stefano" Kyren

Quote Originally Posted by Agent_Stefano
    Hmph, another distraction against the war? Figures, no backbones at all.
    Some might say the war is a distraction from Roller Rat Ball. It's all a matter of perspective. At least with Roller Rat Ball we have a winner each week. With our great war, we just have 200 years of stalemate.

Dabblez
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

A 200 year stalemate, yes, even so, why stop fighting now and bother ourselves with trivial rat games? They're meaningless. Nonetheless, I've misjudged something.

He grins for a moment.

Please, continue to play the Rollerrat Ball. It's a wonderful sport for the busy Omni-Tek Citizen.
    "I have no idea what you're talking about.."

Glenn "Stefano" Kyren - Lieutenant of The Black Company, Grandmaster Assassin for the Clans and proud supporter of Silverstone and the Sentinels.

Romulus "Arnthem" McChristian - Trigger Happy Soldier for the Company.

''The Wraiths never die, merely fade away. Only to appear when someone least expects it.'' - Shrine of the Wraith

The Black Company Forums
    Roleplaying Profile of Glenn "Stefano" Kyren

Trivial rat game? It would seem that you have never experienced the game then.

To answer the question of how to play the game. Two teams start at opposit sides of the radar dish, one at the north, the other at the south with the ball in the center point of the radar dish. When the ref gives the go, both contestants try to gain agro of the rollerrat ball and pull it up and over their respective side of the radar dish.

You can not use Mongo, you can not use charms, and you can not use fear lines.

If you kill the the rollerrat a foul will be called and a point will be given to the other team.

Each game is the best 3 out of 5 matches.

We have had level 50's professions compete and beat level 200+ professions on a regular basis. A game of true skill only rivaled by the time aged game of chess. Of which both sides have played against the other, to enjoy the game and learn of the opposing side.

Something you would think an agent would admire, not discredit.
    Offer a flower to your enemy..
    If he refuses it, offer a hand
    If he refuses it, offer a bullet
    If he refuses it, give it to him anyways...

Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.

Isn't it just a relief when you wake up in the morning and find you didnt wet the bed?!

Beyond your perfection,
    beneath you and who you used to be
    awaits who I am.

Excess Radio! Bringing you tunage 25/7!