Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lvl 30

Lvl 30

Hello there.
    I am working on an Enf that I am considering using for Tower defense.
    I have played a keeper before and my fixer has tanked before and I have no problem dying for the team. that being said....
    I am wondering at 30 would it be better to go 1hb/1he or 2he.
    I have all but Phase Blades and GTA from the temple already thanks to my org. But I am not sure about the route to go to be able to maximize the damage output at 30..
    I am doing good but I know that I can do better. All helpful info will be appreicated.

Thanks
    Former Comander Sisterclamp
    We all can not be intelligent

Sisterclamp 213 Fixer
    Brotherdeath 138 NT
    Mr.Davis 106 Crat
    and the Newest edition
    SisterRock 133 Enf

Quote Originally Posted by Sisterclamp View Post
    Hello there.
    I am working on an Enf that I am considering using for Tower defense.
    I have played a keeper before and my fixer has tanked before and I have no problem dying for the team. that being said....
    I am wondering at 30 would it be better to go 1hb/1he or 2he.
    I have all but Phase Blades and GTA from the temple already thanks to my org. But I am not sure about the route to go to be able to maximize the damage output at 30..
    I am doing good but I know that I can do better. All helpful info will be appreicated.

Thanks
    at level 30 i would say get 1 or 2 mortiig beaters.. they will od anything 1he or 2he has to offer at those levels, i think even if you only wear one because of the multi melee... if you really want dual you can always get a kyrochz hammer in left hand, will do the job nice as well.

you dont need GTA,exarch is imho better for the -% nanocost.
    Last edited by Synre; Jul 27th, 2008 at 14:05:08.
    main: level 220/30/70 enf [ROXTON]
    alts: level 150 sec10 enf
    + a few gimp enfs

Did not think about getting the MB this early.. I am going to have to consider that.
    Have Robe equipped. Need to get the others equipped. the GCB is going to be the most fun to equip. I had to take a break cause teh numbers were starting to run together.
    But I would like to think taht I could get the WF/BS equipped as well as either higher level Carb or something Equivelent.
    But if MB's can be equipped it looks like I get to amaze a few more guild mates.

Sisterclamp 213 Fixer
    Brotherdeath 138 NT
    Mr.Davis 106 Crat
    and the Newest edition
    SisterRock 133 Enf

oops yeah I forgot that lvl 30 is a bit low for beater hehe, i didnt looked hard enough at the beaters.

for a QL100 http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=246345

User Expansion sets & Shadowlands and
    User Profession == Enforcer and
    User 1h Blunt >= 501 and
    User Fast attack >= 251 and
    User Brawl >= 301 and
    User Dimach >= 101

for a trox enf, with no armor, just QL90 1hb, strength, stamina, fast attack implants, and maxed, and maxed perks in blunt mastery and light infantry, composite melee and special i get

289 1hb,
    262 FA
    279 Brawl
    136 dimach

for 1hb, we get

Base 289
    Brutal thug 87
    Thugs Delight 14 (stacks on BT)
    Wrangle 132
    -------------------------------------------
    total 522 1hb = enough to equipe

if you are solitus you get 3 points or so less in 1hb.

after wrangle goes down you get 522-132=390 1hb

for a QL100 you need 400 1hb to be 100%, so you would need 1 or 2 parts of AI armor or just try to get +10 from trickle down: Behe+IC+composite attributes SHOULD give you enough to keep the beater out of OE.

This is all according to nillian's skill emulator, i may be a bit off on calculations Ask your org to check if this is all correct before you go twinking
    Last edited by Synre; Jul 27th, 2008 at 14:07:05.
    + a few gimp enfs

More math head hurts.

Sisterclamp 213 Fixer
    Brotherdeath 138 NT
    Mr.Davis 106 Crat
    and the Newest edition
    SisterRock 133 Enf

Quote Originally Posted by Sisterclamp View Post
    More math head hurts.
    Math and the general understanding of twinking schematics is useful and recommended for such projects
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Recovering form the last twink. Each one get better and better. Just the recovery time gets to me.
    That's all.

Sisterclamp 213 Fixer
    Brotherdeath 138 NT
    Mr.Davis 106 Crat
    and the Newest edition
    SisterRock 133 Enf

¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸,ø¤º°`¦°º¤ø,¸ tradalotrox's Avatar
    I've seen a lvl21 dude with one beater / full CM. Think that was quite nice .
    I calced about 309 ish MM with ql90 imps / maxed stats etc. Don't think you can hit the 500 MM to dual wield, it may be possible but a very hard twink hehe.
    Go with what Roxton suggested, should be quite nice.
    Penultimate ofab may be good for armor + 1/2 pieces to keep beater non OE.

Also, totally agree with you about twinking being draining/annoying at times heh.
    Tiger Claw | Critical Mass
    Atroxical 220.30!69
    Nanrade0.,..219.,.27''''-.-

Quote Originally Posted by tradalotrox View Post
    Also, totally agree with you about twinking being draining/annoying at times heh.
    tell me about it. i made a lvl 60 froob panther twink.. he was done leveling like 7 months ago.. finally got the silken legchopper on 5 months ago.. and he is currently still in medsuit havent done implants yet
    + a few gimp enfs

impossible to get the multi melee for 2 beaters at level 30 without exploiting
    Deadfroobs - 18 agent- Work in progress
    Reidsangry - 30 enf - Work in progress
    Reidsmp - 76 mp
    Reidsagent - 95 agent/enf
    Reidsdrainz - 114 agent
    Reidscrat - 161 crat
    Reids - 218 crat
    Reidventurer - 220 advy
    Reidsma - 220 MA

Well at lvl 30 I have QL 73 imps in, and Skull of Lamentation and Skull of Woe in. I want to do dual beaters.....but I am begining to relize that is not going to be possible

Self Must have Shadowlands
    Self Profession == Enforcer
    Self 1hBlunt >= 501 Current 359
    Self FastAttack >= 251 Current 232
    Self Brawl >= 301 Current 270
    Self Dimach >= 101 Current 205

I could possibly maybe put in higher imps and reach it but I am not thinking possible
    Going to have to One and find something for the off hand
    Last edited by Sisterclamp; Jul 31st, 2008 at 15:13:43.

Sisterclamp 213 Fixer
    Brotherdeath 138 NT
    Mr.Davis 106 Crat
    and the Newest edition
    SisterRock 133 Enf

a beater is not that hard to equip

-20 (expertise)
    -12 (startup buff)
    -87 (brutal)
    -132 (premium wrangle)
    250 already
    -110 (ql 100 imps)
    add in 3 ai perks, sl perk, and some armor

its really cake and easy to do at 30

im fairly positive its been equipped at 15...
    21 is far easier
    and duel beaters has been done at 30 (exploited maybe)
    but is def. possible at 31 or 32 (reids had calced on auno i believe in a twink thread)

level 30 trox, max agility, stamina, strength
    hits 457 1hblunt before any armor and implants w/ maxed ai perks and the buffs above.

really not that difficult

-2 to calc for thug's delight (startup nano, thought was 12, its 14.)
    Last edited by theobelisk; Aug 1st, 2008 at 23:24:31. Reason: edit: more precise calcs
    Brutalthug16 - Resident Testlive Noobie
    Hellrule - RK1 crat
    Hellhealer - RK1 doc

As Reids pointed out, it's the MM req that's impossible for dual tiigs. 1 tiig is totally doable though.

Can anyone say: is there a new 1hb weapon from SoM he could use in the off hand as another option besides alien hammer? I can't remember

The MM for two tiigs is doable at 31, I calced it a long time ago. However it's impractical for most players.

You're also shooting a bit low on your imp qls if you're going for a Tiig. 130s are doable on a trox at 30 IIRC, 110-115 aren't too hard with just a bit of work.

Don't forget, even if you can't afford mercs, you can do rhinoman sleeves for 1hb, as well as the SL rings if you're willing to do the quests for each zone. And the the melee libraries from sided mobs in SL are an extra 2 points to 1hb in your utility slots, which don't have many other options at this level.

EDIT: Looking at the setup again, for troxes it looks like you'd have to be 32 and the implants in the stup would be a reaaal pain to get in, if they're even possible.

Edit's Edit (:P) : Looks like I forgot buffs for trickle, so yeah, level 31 for a trox, but imps would still be a major pain.
    Last edited by Micromgmt; Aug 13th, 2008 at 00:01:46.

I'm wondering at which levels new Neleb rod is useful for lowbie enfs... About same damage as styg, 2hb, easier to equip, nice nano drain if you aren't NR1.
    Kuznechik, Board member of Disciples of Omni-Tek (and few dozens of alts)
    DoOT is recruiting
    -------
    Well, as a well-known fact - I know nothing (especially about engineers).

I bet a lvl 14 froob enf could meet the 2hb req for the rod, dont know about the fast attack, I know a frost scythe has been done but im to tired to check stuff out atm.
    TL 7
    RK2 - Maxisolja - 220/24 Trox Soldier | RK2 - Blitztrick - 220/25 Soli Fixer E | RK2 - Krakenz - 220/21 Trox Keep
    RK1 - Shanue - 218/30 Opi MA | RK2 - Redenf5 - 218/22 Trox Enf | RK2 - Jrollin - 214/25 Opi Shade
    TL 5
    RK2 - Memorial - 170/16 Opi Engi | RK2 - Maxisfix - 168/21 Opi Fixer E
    RK1 - Clento - 150/20 Soli Soldier | RK1 - Losodoc - 150/20 Soli Doctor
    RK2 - Loso - 150/20 Opi Advy | RK2 - Tachun - 150/13 Opi MP
    RK1 - Krakenz - 150/15 Trox Advy | RK1 - Loso - 150/13 Trox Advyoo.
    TL5 Fixer Information | GMT -08:00 West Coast Canada | Java AO Chat API | Dnet

Quote Originally Posted by reids View Post
    impossible to get the multi melee for 2 beaters at level 30 without exploiting
    /wave

actually your wrong Reids 30 is the lowest (i'll prove it when Trox gets rerolled sometime this year :P)

1x beater is equipable at lv 24 (did the calcs for my enf, need strong armor or some variation of though) but about dual wielding, if you cant get 2x on then don’t put any thing in the off hand, it will only hurt your over time dmg being as you have to wait another 1s for your beater to hit again and totw skulls are large amounts of crap for pvp unless your lv 10 or 15 or something. however I think the "New" enfo twinks at those lv will be going 2hb for the new neleb rod.

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=112907

Neuts can get 15 more. assuming sided thats about the most you can get with + 20 from buff and trickle down it might be possible to get 290 mm from a setup most I can think of :/

@ Synre

EVERY one of my toons have had AT LEAST 600 in there main skills at lv 60.

Quote Originally Posted by Micromgmt View Post
    The MM for two tiigs is doable at 31, I calced it a long time ago. However it's impractical for most players.
    yes it is, planing it on my 31 baby enf. just finishing up gathering the AI armor for that.
    Oltcit - 220/24/69 troxie enf -= Proud General of Deadly Whispers =- RK1
    Roflcopterz - 220/20/60 troxie nubstick wielder

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast