Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Backpeice

Backpeice

Ok heres the deal.

IM now tl7 and i need a new backpeice.
    IM poor but i can make some money for one if it means i wouldnt need another one till i got a chance at burden.
    I was thinking Ofab protective gear.
    What are u guys oppinions on tl7 backpeices.

BoC is not for use as a PvP backpiece.
    Notucomm or Shroud are best.
    Alien Tank > Ofab Back for ease of use/getting

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

notu>all
    Devil Inside

For PvM.. I guess ofab back for the +50 brawl. No real need for notucomm if you're not planning on PvPing a lot, and alien tank isn't bad either. Same AAO as ofab but it has 10 AAD too.
    Eseb

Luckyspawn: spartans know all about pvp in BS /macro sparta /s THIS IS... SPARTA!!! \n /afk

Quote Originally Posted by Eseb View Post
    For PvM.. I guess ofab back for the +50 brawl. No real need for notucomm if you're not planning on PvPing a lot, and alien tank isn't bad either. Same AAO as ofab but it has 10 AAD too.
    50 gives us what, exactly in pvm? 20 more dmg to our brawl crits?

notucomm ftw for pvm, its only about 200m nowadays

Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    50 gives us what, exactly in pvm? 20 more dmg to our brawl crits?

notucomm ftw for pvm, its only about 200m nowadays
    200M is still a fair amount for a broke dude. I'd say go for the free ones, aka Ofab back or camp a shroud. They are both decent choices. Ofc, you can camp the parts for Notucomm as well...but that might take a while A cheap and quick alternative is Alien Tank armor. You can pick up the parts for around 30-40M on RK2 at least.
    ***Zacix***
    President
    of
    ***Underworld***
    Equipment

"It's widely believed that Jesus was Chuck Norris' stunt double for crucifixion due to the fact that it is impossible for nails to pierce Chuck Norris' skin."

Quote Originally Posted by TheJackal View Post
    200M is still a fair amount for a broke dude. I'd say go for the free ones, aka Ofab back or camp a shroud. They are both decent choices. Ofc, you can camp the parts for Notucomm as well...but that might take a while A cheap and quick alternative is Alien Tank armor. You can pick up the parts for around 30-40M on RK2 at least.
    or just /tell Zacix gimme credz you dirty neut
    Xpression - 220 Trox Keeper - Thong Power
    Mpression - Levelling Trox Trader
    Regression - 200 Trox NT
    Zegression - 218 Trox Soldier
    Xegression - 215 Opi Agent

HUGE, Inc.

The most money ive ever had on me is 50m -.- but as i am saying i can make some money

Notucom seems not very good to me
    Crap acs
    64 evades.(not very helpfull in pvm i guess)
    i wouldnt spend 200m on one

Quote Originally Posted by digidevil4 View Post
    Crap acs
    ACs past 6k barely makes a difference due to already yielding a 600 point dmg reduction. I have over 10k, can do 12k easy but ACs are useless.

64 evades.(not very helpfull in pvm i guess)
    Useful if you have decent evades as it augments them.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

64 evades is a LOT, there isn't much in game that boosts you evades by that much and it really does stop stuff from hitting you as much. When I was noob back in tl5 i thought that people who paid 400m for a notucomm were total idiots b/c 64 evades just didn't seem that important, now I actually have one I understand that its worth every single cred of the 210m i paid for it

64 evades is a LOT, there isn't much in game that boosts you evades by that much and it really does stop stuff from hitting you as much. When I was noob back in tl5 i thought that people who paid 400m for a notucomm were total idiots b/c 64 evades just didn't seem that important, now I actually have one I understand that its worth every single cred of the 210m i paid for it
    ye well for pvm doesnt seems usefull

I got all the parts for Alien Tank last night on RK1 for about 15M total.
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

you say that like shroud drops off every NS...
    Vamzer 220/24 Martial Artist
    Doomed Lover 215/20 Keeper
    Novas 165/9 Nano Technician

Quote Originally Posted by Perfekt View Post
    You do understand that you just showed everyone that you don't have a correct perspective on the matter, right?

it is useful in pvm, at 2.2k evade clsc and at or near full def you can tank 90% of mobs in AO and be hit <1% of time ^^, other 10% is like bosses and high level mobs :P

its all how you look at, only back item i switch my notu with is the candycane back, because im sexy like that /strong4
    Scott45 Soli Keeper [220/30/70] - PvM | PvP | Auno - RK2
    Scotttank Opi Enforcer [125/11/28]

Quote Originally Posted by acrobuddy View Post
    it is useful in pvm, at 2.2k evade clsc and at or near full def you can tank 90% of mobs in AO and be hit <1% of time ^^, other 10% is like bosses and high level mobs :P
    O.o wtb mobs like that on RK1.

normal outside inf mobs upwards of 240ish can barely hit me, bosses ofc can hit me much better, in 220 inf hards im hit about 30-40% of time by mobs depending in the mobs, sometimes less

the 215 inferno dragons hit me maybe 1 out of 7-8 hits... some of the 250ish non dragon bosses, like hecks hit me maybe 10-15% of time...

220 easy inf mobs may hit me 1 out of 30+ hits :S

I've noticed the new dust brigade commandos, like ones at the Informant part can barely hit me, if at all if i had agg

i used to be dead afraid of vorts/tiigs in mishes, heh, easy now

most aliens outside rimah and some cha cant hit me, some high level ilari have been known to eat me, hehe

ofc i don't have the 2250+ish evade clsc anymore i did with ofab pants, down to 2175ish :\

cant wait to pop in defense 3 when we get that done here omni rk2 :P
    Scott45 Soli Keeper [220/30/70] - PvM | PvP | Auno - RK2
    Scotttank Opi Enforcer [125/11/28]

ffs about 5 220 keepers (pvp AND pvm) have told you that notucomm and the evades it gives is useful, u still want to refute our advice? Go for it...

ffs about 5 220 keepers (pvp AND pvm) have told you that notucomm and the evades it gives is useful, u still want to refute our advice? Go for it...
    lol. let him go for his 1he shield and BoC if he wants
    Xpression - 220 Trox Keeper - Thong Power
    Mpression - Levelling Trox Trader
    Regression - 200 Trox NT
    Zegression - 218 Trox Soldier
    Xegression - 215 Opi Agent

HUGE, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Xpression View Post
    lol. let him go for his 1he shield and BoC if he wants
    Heh.
    Tsunameh
    First Savior of Rimor. Former keeper professional.
    Tsunameh

Legends sometimes come back to haunt their enemies.

Playing WoW as a facemelter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast