Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Paid toon for rk lvl 250 missions

Best Paid toon for rk lvl 250 missions

I've been trying to figure out what paid toon would be the best for the highest level RK missions. The goal is very simple. Kill all the monsters in the mission the fastest.

Now as a note, I would probably plan on just using ofab/kry items. But depending on how well it goes I may get other better items.

Now this is what i'd love to hear from you:

What Prof. is the best? Now we all have our opinions, but what do you say? Please explain why that prof would be the best over others and do remember my goal. Thank you in advance !

As an additional note, I have a 220 Adv. melee. It's not quite doing the damage I'd like. (Full alphas, CM/DB armor, 2x hatred of the xans). Advs. from what i've seen are not meant to be the best dd in the game anyway.

If you want DD I'd say either crat, engi or shade.
    220/30 Doctor(sistadoc)
    220/30 Adventurer(starbooty)
    200/30 Agent(sissysnipe)
    -------------------------------
    Director of Shadow Company

dshark engi definitely, even with only pistols

NT, pull the entire mish, AOE everything dead.

Would a 220 NT be killed by all the mobs coming towards it?

Quote Originally Posted by Harmontec View Post
    Would a 220 NT be killed by all the mobs coming towards it?
    My enforcer can survive it (avoiding most damage not just healing with Imongo) and an NT can get slightly higher def, then throw in blinds and the NT should be at more than enough def to live. Shouldn't be any problem mobs on RK mishes for any 220 that is well-built.

Fixer.
    • QL275 Loot
    • Evasion whore
    • AOE snares
    • HOTs
    • FGrid to get there
    • Evac to get back out
    • Dual-Wield sub-machine guns
    "When life knocks you on your butt, you have to get back up and punch it in the face." --DJ Ashval of GSP

Nullified "Bitbucket" Deadcode - 220/25 Neut NanoMage Engi
    Bits10 - 150/14 Clan Opifex Trader

Engy.
    AO: ▐ Renamed 220/30 adv▐ Giit 200/30 NT game over setup▐ Somethiing 199/21 Confused Sold▐ Sixunder 158/21 tard ▐ Eightup 150/20 flex▐ Giitjiit 57/6 NT▐
    FFXIV: Giit Paradisian - 50 CNJ/White Mage - Hyperion server

Shade. Clearly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    I have played my toon 280 days. You have played ur toon 36 days. My toon is better. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyphos View Post
    Fixer.
    • QL275 Loot
    • Evasion whore
    • AOE snares
    • HOTs
    • FGrid to get there
    • Evac to get back out
    • Dual-Wield sub-machine guns
    without aoe it's slow as molasses. i tried it on my fixer before i gave up and just straight up bought my leg imp.

{Editted by Haquihana - Removed profanity}
    Last edited by Haquihana; Aug 16th, 2011 at 21:20:05. Reason: Profanity cleanup

You roll them with fixer and do with a toon with calms there is really no other way unless you want to do like 2-5 of those in your entire career
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

lol, I like how pretty much every prof was suggested in this thread. I think that's your answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciex View Post
    You roll them with fixer and do with a toon with calms there is really no other way unless you want to do like 2-5 of those in your entire career
    yup. part of the reason my crat is on my 2nd account ^^

Quote Originally Posted by protozo View Post
    lol, I like how pretty much every prof was suggested in this thread. I think that's your answer.

except mp's ^^

I would try thinking about all those failed SL weapons that no one uses because "they suck vs hecklers", and try a prof that has access to a really good one.

Quote Originally Posted by szuzu View Post
    failed SL weapons
    GieF for Wrath of Zeus DB, b34st, pr1soner upgr4dz0rz NAU!!!
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!

Quote Originally Posted by Ciex View Post
    All well and good but...

Quote Originally Posted by Harmontec View Post
    The goal is very simple. Kill all the monsters in the mission the fastest.
    to kill != to calm
    First small fat Engi on RK1 who danced ballet in Red Twil Thigh High Boots in front of an Advy and got pronounced to greatness almost instantly.

Afreng (220/30/70 engineer) Alfora
    Keepitsimple Exploratia Malpora Osmosa Tunneleffect Eccegratia Littleboy

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Or, well, that's how it's supposed to work. ;P

People dont kill those mobs because it takes to much time. It simply isnt worth it.
    RK2 characters: Asasello Sottocapo - tl7s , Zomowiec - tl5 enf, Maciejq - tl5 NT, Chinaski - 150 sold, Ciek - 150 trader, Rysiek - 150 engi, Ciekafsky - 150 ma - full o'phatz, no need to post equips.
    RK1: Ciex - 150 nt kinda gimpy but at last i could say im a selfkite man!

ya, blitzing 250's are cake, especially on fixer or crat.
    I'd prefer using the fixer to do the mission instead of just rolling it; more convenient that way.
    "When life knocks you on your butt, you have to get back up and punch it in the face." --DJ Ashval of GSP

Nullified "Bitbucket" Deadcode - 220/25 Neut NanoMage Engi
    Bits10 - 150/14 Clan Opifex Trader

I can calm 250(275) missions easy on my 200 nt. I can kill single mobs too but it takes a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciek2011 View Post
    People dont kill those mobs because it takes to much time. It simply isnt worth it.
    Also true but the OP wants to kill them and asked for the best profession to do it.
    First small fat Engi on RK1 who danced ballet in Red Twil Thigh High Boots in front of an Advy and got pronounced to greatness almost instantly.

Afreng (220/30/70 engineer) Alfora
    Keepitsimple Exploratia Malpora Osmosa Tunneleffect Eccegratia Littleboy

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Or, well, that's how it's supposed to work. ;P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast