that suxx
    "Mother are they goin to drop the bomb"

all the devs need to stop downloading those naughty pics
    Ratten "The Bori Grid Mp of Rimor"

I've gone forum -sized!

Quote Originally Posted by Moldark View Post
    whats with the waffle fetish?
    want a cookie instead? :P

head chopping the long we have to wait for our game?
    220Solja/213Engi/174Fixer/210Ady/165nt/150Advy/150MA/146Keeper+a lot of lowbies.

"You two will get on like a house on fire" ever been in a burning house?

"All your dreams will come true" remember some of your dreams do you?

Smile

A sign telling everyone go out there and get some sun.
    Or moon.

everyone stop trying to log in, might go faster if the servers arent constantly trying to log people in
    Boomzapdead, president of F.S.O.D.

In response to servers going down April fifth:
    Quote Originally Posted by landdog View Post
    Nah, I'm telling you, someone learned how to open the CoH chests and all this is just a big cover up.

It does appear to be a different issue to the problems this morning (or technically yesterday for us now) which was hardware related, whereas this does appears to be an internal issue with the game code. The team are working on the issue as I write this and I'll let you all know as soon as I know more.
    Craig 'Silirrion' Morrison
    Old Timer

Ah, glad im not the only one

Quote Originally Posted by Mosnami View Post
    A sign telling everyone go out there and get some sun.
    Or moon.
    i dun wanna start howling at it again
    220Solja/213Engi/174Fixer/210Ady/165nt/150Advy/150MA/146Keeper+a lot of lowbies.

./petition please tell the tech nerds to stop masturbaiting on the eqquipment

Agreed, NT nukes are overpowered.

I'm surprised Sil got on it so fast...maybe he's prowling in North Carolina(8 pm) instead of Norway(2 am) tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by Dagget View Post
    I'm surprised Sil got on it so fast...maybe he's prowling in North Carolina(8 pm) instead of Norway(2 am) tonight?
    Nope, we are up and about in the night alas, comes with the territory
    Craig 'Silirrion' Morrison
    Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Dagget View Post
    more than likely he tripped over the hamster cage and let em all out.......

at least theyre working somewhat fast, theyve already found out what caused the problem in general, they just havent found the specific problem
    Boomzapdead, president of F.S.O.D.

In response to servers going down April fifth:
    Quote Originally Posted by landdog View Post
    Nah, I'm telling you, someone learned how to open the CoH chests and all this is just a big cover up.

What the heck are we paying for a game that cant stay working. I pay full year and exp. for a game that now cant stay online. crap I seen free game sites stay online better than this one that you pay so much on cause its a exciting game to play WHEN ITS WORKING.

we pay good money why not get good server that can handle all the 1000's of ppl playing so u don't lose the ppl that do pay.

This morning it did this and it was hours before it was fixed now they saying its a server maintnance thing thats not what was said when it happened. what will it be now.

Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    ./petition please tell the tech nerds to stop masturbaiting on the eqquipment
    Quote Originally Posted by Marduk View Post
    Agreed, NT nukes are overpowered.

PMSL
    Ratten "The Bori Grid Mp of Rimor"

I've gone forum -sized!

Problem is in Britain we dont really do waffles liek American and bits of Europe. When i hear waffle, I think of Mcains Potato Waffles 'Wafflley Versatile', where were frankly minging. I would liek to ensure its not a potato waffle i would be getting
    Geniuses think alike and idiots make the same mistakes…

Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion View Post
    It does appear to be a different issue to the problems this morning (or technically yesterday for us now) which was hardware related, whereas this does appears to be an internal issue with the game code. The team are working on the issue as I write this and I'll let you all know as soon as I know more.

Quote Originally Posted by charms View Post
    What the heck are we paying for a game that cant stay working. I pay full year and exp. for a game that now cant stay online. crap I seen free game sites stay online better than this one that you pay so much on cause its a exciting game to play WHEN ITS WORKING.

we pay good money why not get good server that can handle all the 1000's of ppl playing so u don't lose the ppl that do pay.

This morning it did this and it was hours before it was fixed now they saying its a server maintnance thing thats not what was said when it happened. what will it be now.
    Maaaan... relax.. even take a valium if you have to...

Errors do happen.
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast