Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Traders in pvp...

Unhappy Traders in pvp...

Too overpowered, if a trader deprives one person, then another, the deprives on the first person should terminate, considering the fact that deprive has such an impact on all professions.

Comments/arguments and not just unbacked flaming please.
    I'm so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I say.

Traders are not that powerful in group combat.

Look around who do u see most of now, traders or smurf's with high titles.

In group combat the ability to come in fast, hit and go is much more important than anything.

Traders are hard to solo I agree, but in the new world order they are average in a team combat role.

( Btw - I do play a trader and a soldier )

Yesterday I fought a doc in 2h0 - battle lasted 20 mins and was a complete draw. The doc used the resist nano's and even thou I managed to land deprives and plunder I took so long he simply healed.

You want to beat a trader - Get high nano resist....

You think -170 AR is overpowered ? I'm sorry but compared to instacast -2000 AR blinds i disagree to that. Yeah right, -2k. Was funny draining up the AR to 1200 and the getting hit by a blind and it turns into -800 lol.

Regards,
    Jannerik

Lol

Will you guys ever stop trying to nerf Traders?
    If you cant handle them, dont duel them ffs.

I am so sick of these ****, nerf traders..nerf traders...nerf traders because i SUXXOR and i cant handle them in PVP and because they kick my ass 24/7.

STFU

Traders are just fine. I dont want them nerfed in any way shape or form. Let them be.

Do i win over traders? Yes, usually within the first 5 seconds...if it takes longer, chances are i am going to die divested/plundered.

Do i loose from them? Yep i loose too.

Big deal.
    Anikitos Enforcer (Retired)
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Yeh leave the traders alone, actually EQB and QB are WAY more annoying than a trader could ever be (asides two maybe )
    Infamine 200 soljah

Way overpowered.

It's insane that they can even put 2 big debuffs on you, in such a form that you cant' even cast a L1 nano anymore.
    On top of that they can also root.

So there you are standing helpless without any nano to cast, and any way to hit them since they are 20 feet away

They should definately be balanced some more!
    • RK2: Dyna2 Enfo Dyna18 NT Dyna666 Keeper Dyna4000 Fixer Dyna27012 Crat
    • RK-Test: Dyna0002 Meta-Physicist Dyna90210 Fixer ( 05-02-2003)
    • Check my QL200 Enforcer implant designs at Auno.org: 1HE 2HE 2HB
    • Best custom map: Raiko's Map (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)
    • Best custom skin: Notum DovveTech HUD upgrade (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)

Omni-Tek is your friend!
    Elnertz: "I spend all my time making all the loot mine, all because there is no ****ing storyline!"

Originally posted by Jannerik
    You think -170 AR is overpowered ? I'm sorry but compared to instacast -2000 AR blinds i disagree to that. Yeah right, -2k. Was funny draining up the AR to 1200 and the getting hit by a blind and it turns into -800 lol.

Regards,
    Jannerik
    Blinds that do -2K AR? Please show me this blind, I'm eagerly awaiting.

traders dont need to be nerfed but drains need some kind of small adjustment i think.

not going to repeat what i have said in 63 threads before. because the trader will just flame me and not say anything constructive as usual.
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

Originally posted by Nothinman
    traders dont need to be nerfed but drains need some kind of small adjustment i think.
    Translation of what you said:

Traders don't need to be nerfed, just nerf them.

An oxymoron.....

Laterness.....
    Warboc - 218 Adv
    President of Defiance

adjusting one small aspect of a class is not a nerf. a Nerf was when they made TMS reflect only a small portion of Damage, and halving dmg. or cutting crits in 50% rendering MA's a shadow of what the used to be.

dumba$$

everyone thinks that ANY change to there prof is a nerf. FFS, like soldiers ma's agents etc etc have never been nerfed before.
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

Re: Traders in pvp...

Originally posted by Rinale
    Too overpowered, if a trader deprives one person, then another, the deprives on the first person should terminate, considering the fact that deprive has such an impact on all professions.

Comments/arguments and not just unbacked flaming please.
    Get yourself some Virus Scanners. Use them when you're not aggro'd to get rid of the divest/plunder debuffs.

Originally posted by Piercingevil

You took the words right out of my mouth.
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

Originally posted by Piercingevil

lol bump for -2k ar blinds
    Mains:
    Alpha(NT)|Cent(Enf)|Bio(Doc)
    Twinks:
    Straight(Trd)|Infekted(Trd)|Infekted MKII(Trd)|Betty(MP)

AoE blinds dont debuff just the character, they debuff the player. That in itself is much more powerful than the trader debuff.
    Travesty
    martial arts has-been
    freedom fighter
    teen idol

"Dont hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because Im sleeping with your girlfriend."

Piercing, Jekyll and Alpha-1 the -2k blind is an engie aura... lowers your ams by 2K as long as the engie doesnt attack.
    Now you just made fools of yourself, once for not knowing, but more for thinking he was of course talking about NTs.
    I never saw a trader having a problem with NTs, and imo thats pretty normal; a trader screw up anyone nanoskill by 400ish, thats what they do, then they use a X gun as well a NT doesnt only nuke but use a gun.
    So what your loosing against each trader you see ? Then make like fixers when they see a NT : RUN, or do like a soldier when he sees something else than a MA or an engie : ZONE
    Infamine 200 soljah

The -2k AR nano is an engi one, can' remember i it was -2k or less but still know what he's talking about.
    Neophyte Louie "Jankkar" Strikz - 167 Evil Trader

sigh.. another trader thread
    Nitex - lvl 184 trader
    Etin - lvl 191 ma
    Etinx - lvl 196 doctor

Mmh nah, NTs can beat Traders, depending on their nanoresist. At 850 NR Skill there is a 50/50 chance to land a divest, it depends on the way you play. If you don't use the best way of your combat abilities you don't beat a trader, on the other side without knowing how to play a trader won't own anyone. I've seen NTs who died within secs, i also saw some who beaten the crap out of me. Same with Fixers, can play them - some cant. As Trader i would say it depends how my target plays his profession - the only real profession i see having problems with traders are soldiers - but even there have been a few who showed me that they still can own traders while fully debuffed.

Learn how to play your profession instead of whining on the forum.

Regards,
    Jannerik

Well the trouble in I'm not worried about the skill of the trader. If I had any ability to nuke at trader I would be able to see what skill is involved but since the fights consist of me nuking till I'm basically shutdown, then dying, it seems more of a chain casting of first divest, then plunder.

Well if everyone would know howto defeat traders we wouldnt have this thread

BTW, you know NTs have a -132 Nanoskills Debuff Nuke ? I heard it's hard to chaincast divest/plunder while being debuffed. But of course you won't win when you think you already lost before the fight even started.

Regards,
    Jannerik

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast