Thread: Serious Bug: Bank being scrambled

Thumbs down Serious Bug: Bank being scrambled

With yesterday's patch I was hoping that this serious issue would be fixed, but it still isn't

I've petitioned about it, wrote an e-mail and written about it on the tempory patch forum, but no reply from FC so far

The current unique handling is a mess. If I take a bag out of the bank that contains an unique item, all those unqiue items are dropped from the bag. This even happens if I don't even have those unique items in my inv or wear them. They just are dropped from the bag no matter what.

To make things worse, is that this also scrambles your entire bank content.

I'm a trader, but currently I can't do my job, because I can't find anything anymore in my bank
    I've talked to guild mates who happened exactly the same. And if you look around the forum you would read that people are now even afraid to use their banks!!!!

So how serious do you want a bug to be before it's fixed that people are even afraid of it?

Either fix this poor unique messing around, or roll back the unique changes made in the patch, because I want to trade again and access my bank without fear of losing things!
    • RK2: Dyna2 Enfo Dyna18 NT Dyna666 Keeper Dyna4000 Fixer Dyna27012 Crat
    • RK-Test: Dyna0002 Meta-Physicist Dyna90210 Fixer ( 05-02-2003)
    • Check my QL200 Enforcer implant designs at Auno.org: 1HE 2HE 2HB
    • Best custom map: Raiko's Map (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)
    • Best custom skin: Notum DovveTech HUD upgrade (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)

Omni-Tek is your friend!
    Elnertz: "I spend all my time making all the loot mine, all because there is no ****ing storyline!"

Intentional?

why? you say

"why havent they contacted me"

Why do you think? Because its onw of those time consuming bugs. Time consuming bugs are good, if you're FC.

Thats "why"... You think bugs like these are unintentional? You feel like you hafta mail FC? Like they didnt know already?

Sweet. Thanks, Cz.
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops