Thread: whats up with omni lately..

whats up with omni lately..

no omni in 2h0, no omni at tara..

getting boring. i heard 2 versions:

1. they beta test notum wars. - well im sure some do, but dont think the testing is omni limited and its still full with clans.

2. the omni tara-bot is offline. - would be somewhat logic as there was not much clan presence when tarabot was offline either, still there is no trace at all atm of omni

so where do you guys hide ?
    Niraxtc

100% killer 33% achiever 33% socializer 33% explorer

I dont go there anymore.. well not very often. Its laggy, long, one side control it the other one pick fight in the stairs and the loot kinda sucks when I think about it... And everyone crash while they are about to die, I think its because theres too many data going in their connection or somthin.. I fight 5 times more Ghasap Minions than clanner when I go there... also all the fight end up above the 25% zone and its a heal fest, ppl aggro you and park their asses somewhere hidden in cam and your stuck unable to heal or they go AFK and some doc start to CH them here and there while your trying to kill the guy probly jacking off while surfing the web.. Cam kinda suck atm.

Every time I went clanners sat their ass in a GS so we couldnt get into another PF. What fun. I go there looking for battles and 90% of the time I find its just a campfest with too many lootwhores doing whatever they feel like to get a HPO. Of course more clanners show up when the word is no omnis are showing up, why miss the opportunity as a loot hungry sob when you know all you gotta do is register and sit your ass in box and wait to have a chance at T loot.

Half

OT is busy, they will be back in a few weeks.

Yes, please continue your AFK'ing for loot til we get back

Vergil : OT NT : Dept of Applied Nanotechnology
    Jobe Plaza
    Retired NT Professional
    Proud Owner of RubiKa's Biggest Banjo Collection
    Server First!

I cant go for the loot. I went twice just to look around with my soldier. I got tells from lots of Omni saying nice to see a new face but you know you cant loot right? It was a new experience and I will be back when I am 130+ or whatever the level limit is.
    . : Oldskule - 87 Martial Artist RK1 Kung Fu Fighter! : .

. : Ternak - 112 Soldier RK1 *Dead* : .

. : Jenerik - 8 Enforcer RK1 Just another generic Enforcer : .

I think Omni's are just waiting for a raid......

I know I'm all in if something happens this weekend.
    Main Khaitlene - Omni Keeper - RK1
    Khaitlsmule - Omni Engie - RK1
    Galaxia - Retired NT - RIP

Proud Member of the Obsidian Order. We're recruiting!

I logged in once to RK1 after i got into NW Beta, was for about an hour, where i did nothing but idle at the trade bank... lol

Originally posted by Halfdeck
    Of course more clanners show up when the word is no omnis are showing up, why miss the opportunity as a loot hungry sob when you know all you gotta do is register and sit your ass in box and wait to have a chance at T loot.

Half
    Amen.
    Experienced Patk9
    Level 220 Clan Advent
    Patk8 206 Trader
    Rubi-ka's 1st Adventurer Neophyte and Experienced

Originally posted by Rznr
    I logged in once to RK1 after i got into NW Beta, was for about an hour, where i did nothing but idle at the trade bank... lol
    I max out my graphics, turn on all chat channels and walk around trade for 30 min then log. =)

Half

Talking This must b an RK1 thread

LOL, i must say it sounds like an rk1 thread but i have been asking the same thing on rk2. of course when i was low lvl and had no PHAT loot i didnt want omni to show up but now when they do show up its ususaly equal numbers and quite a blast. The one thing that pisses me off and i mean ROYALLY PUSH'S ME OVER THE EDGE is when some ***** gimp that cant fight has to train mobs on peeps then root them there and watch them die to them i give a big middle finger and a LOUD furf U. if its an even battle or even if the clans get run over fine, but do it your self dont use an exploit to do it. And one other comment it is one hell of a heal fest there, there is no chance of an equial duel, no im not *****ing about outside buffs, but outside heals is another thing, ecspecially when it takes 3 healers to keep u fighting me and im getting bored =D. well cheers to happy battles in all of AO between the conflicts, and may the training rooters rot in hell. Have a good day.

APPR. firemedice623 lvl 197 adv on RK2

Re: This must b an RK1 thread

Originally posted by Fireman joe
    And one other comment it is one hell of a heal fest there, there is no chance of an equial duel, no im not *****ing about outside buffs, but outside heals is another thing, ecspecially when it takes 3 healers to keep u fighting me and im getting bored =D.

APPR. firemedice623 lvl 197 adv on RK2
    If you expect a fair 1on1 fight you are in the wrong place.
    This is team vs team battle
    • RK2: Dyna2 Enfo Dyna18 NT Dyna666 Keeper Dyna4000 Fixer Dyna27012 Crat
    • RK-Test: Dyna0002 Meta-Physicist Dyna90210 Fixer ( 05-02-2003)
    • Check my QL200 Enforcer implant designs at Auno.org: 1HE 2HE 2HB
    • Best custom map: Raiko's Map (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)
    • Best custom skin: Notum DovveTech HUD upgrade (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)

Omni-Tek is your friend!
    Elnertz: "I spend all my time making all the loot mine, all because there is no ****ing storyline!"

The outside healing is nice.....'cept for in the 100% zone.

It ruins the PvP - can't kill stuff - is a matter of whose docs go LD first and can't log back in again...
    Soldier Equip

Victory to the omnis! The Renaissance attacked Nemesis in theyre base in Mort. The attackers won!
    [Gimpybot] Kiwaczek: how the hell they plant ct 8 min before timer ? [Gimpybot] Zantezutske: another nice exploit? (The Renaissance built CT)

Vlain: I am milk every of yous!!!

Proud member of The Renaissance

[Acambot] SomesillyOmni: Do we have box?
    [Acambot] Habibus: No. There are only 25 clan at Camelot. Get to GS3.
    [Acambot] SomesillyOmni: Leave
    SomesillyOmni has left Acambot.
    [Acambot] SomesillyOmni'sbrother: Leave
    SomesillyOmni'sbrother has left Acambot.
    [Acambot] GreyLootWhore: Leave
    GreyLootWhore has left Acambot.
    [Acambot] SpinelessOmni: Leave
    SpinelessOmni has left Acambot.
    [Acambot] TitleHuggingOmni: Damn. Think I'll lose my title if I stay.
    [Acambot] TitleHuggingOmni: Leave
    TitleHuggingOmni has left Acambot.
    [Acambot] Habibus: Lol. Wtf? <Insert some choice words about Omni who are too scared to take a box room (that only had 10-15 clan in it.)
    [Acambot] Omniwhojustwantstohavefun: statusthingy
    [Acambot] Acambot: There are 12 people on Acambot.
    [Acambot] GimpyMA: FFS. I can't kill anything.
    [Acambot] GimpyMA: Leave
    GimpyMA has left Acambot.
    [Acambot] DisgruntledOmni: WTF. This is the last time I ever go to Camelot.
    [Acambot] DisgruntledOmni: Leave
    DisgruntledOmni has left Acambot.
    [Acambot] Habibus: Leave
    Habibus has left Acambot.
    [Acambot] SomerandomOmniwho'sstillon: ...No admin...9 people...
    SomerandomOmniwho'sstillon has left Acambot.

Changed it a bit, but it is an overall fairly accurate log of an Acambot log from a few days ago.

haha thats great ^^^^
    215 Solitus Soldier RK1
    Advisor Midnight Reveries.

Do politics exist? Yes.
    Who's involved in them? Anyone who wants to be.

If you spend your time worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives, you'll miss what's happening in yours.