Thread: Medical Supplies

Medical Supplies

Can we make the shops sell all the Treatment Labs, Nano Rechargers, First Aids, etc.

As of now the shop only goes up to ql125 on those supplies and it is a pain in the butt to run missions for (ql126+) ones only to blow through them in 1 hour.

I think it would be great for the shop to sell the med supplies up to ql200, and you can replace the loot in those medical chests in missions with.. well.. treasure.

I also think it would be great if soldiers got a first aid buff and buy the ql126+ first aids and actually be a class that uses first aid, since the soldier doesnt get any heal nano.

just my thoughts..
    Last edited by AFI; Oct 27th, 2002 at 04:40:49.

Some sort of field medic nano for the soldier would be good. Since real soldiers usually have rudimentary battle medic skills. Only first aid though I think the docs monopoly on treatment should be upheld. (cept for adv o course).
    I am Kong.

Strong and passionate, I tend to be misunderstood, sometimes even feared. I don't want to fight, I don't want to cause trouble, all I ask is a little love, and a little peace. If I don't get what I want, I get angry, and throw barrels and flaming oil at whatever's stopping me.

No, what we need is for Funcom to look at the pharmatech tradeskills again, reduce the cost and add a way to make nano rechargers. (Or make the nano rechargers some other way. *shrug*)

Down with shops! Up with tradeskills!

(And make em stack!)
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

Coming from UO id be happy with a massive focus on tradeskills.
    Anyone who played uo knows that only the nessecities come from shops.
    I am Kong.

Strong and passionate, I tend to be misunderstood, sometimes even feared. I don't want to fight, I don't want to cause trouble, all I ask is a little love, and a little peace. If I don't get what I want, I get angry, and throw barrels and flaming oil at whatever's stopping me.

Or you could do as I do and just blitz the missions.

bump to the idea of selling up to ql200 med stuff and filling chests with good loot
    • RK2: Dyna2 Enfo Dyna18 NT Dyna666 Keeper Dyna4000 Fixer Dyna27012 Crat
    • RK-Test: Dyna0002 Meta-Physicist Dyna90210 Fixer ( 05-02-2003)
    • Check my QL200 Enforcer implant designs at Auno.org: 1HE 2HE 2HB
    • Best custom map: Raiko's Map (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)
    • Best custom skin: Notum DovveTech HUD upgrade (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)

Omni-Tek is your friend!
    Elnertz: "I spend all my time making all the loot mine, all because there is no ****ing storyline!"

I think having that stuff in shops is a crappy idea, cause I can easily go through a pack of QL 170 chargers in a large mission. If I have to buy them, that's a good 150k each mission. More money than I want to spend.

They could always lower the prices of the med stuff in the shop a tad.

better yet

Yes, that would be nice to be able to purchase the higher QL med kits and so forth, nano chargers really though, since I use my own home made treatment labs. But that brings me to my main point, is it would be really great to see a new recipie or two for making home made nano chargers. The store ones are very spendy/not efficient. Basically low value.

tradeskill made treatment labs rock, and im sure the homegrown nano chargers could as well.
    !

Re: better yet

Originally posted by Flux
    Yes, that would be nice to be able to purchase the higher QL med kits and so forth, nano chargers really though, since I use my own home made treatment labs. But that brings me to my main point, is it would be really great to see a new recipie or two for making home made nano chargers. The store ones are very spendy/not efficient. Basically low value.

tradeskill made treatment labs rock, and im sure the homegrown nano chargers could as well.
    I got a bump for that, and a bump for higher ql Nano chargers.

Leave way it is and make the FRIGGIN STACKABLE from the dang chests.

Thats my suggestion.

I'd go for some way to make nano kits.
    I mean, the whole point of shops only going to ql 125 is to encourage players to get them from other players.

When we are (supposedly) farming notum there might be a way(tower?) to get the needed materials for making nano rechargers.
    May your RD always kick in between death and reclaim.
    Honest Businessmen and women: The Mockers
    I eat Grid Armor nanos. *BURP* Hungry again!
    Power Users run Anarchy Online from Linux.

Opps, missed that. Agreed, NanoKits would also be cool to make.

Nano rechargers stackable

Agree on that. They made it with bullets, so why not same-lvl nano rechargers and treat labs?

The tradeskill idea is good, though. Maybe some connection to the Notum Chip/Clip (whatever it's called)?

Re: Medical Supplies

Originally posted by Metadbzman3
    I also think it would be great if soldiers got a first aid buff and buy the ql126+ first aids and actually be a class that uses first aid, since the soldier doesnt get any heal nano.

just my thoughts..

soldiers have a heal nano....

^^^^^
    • RK2: Dyna2 Enfo Dyna18 NT Dyna666 Keeper Dyna4000 Fixer Dyna27012 Crat
    • RK-Test: Dyna0002 Meta-Physicist Dyna90210 Fixer ( 05-02-2003)
    • Check my QL200 Enforcer implant designs at Auno.org: 1HE 2HE 2HB
    • Best custom map: Raiko's Map (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)
    • Best custom skin: Notum DovveTech HUD upgrade (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)

Omni-Tek is your friend!
    Elnertz: "I spend all my time making all the loot mine, all because there is no ****ing storyline!"