Thread: Bug: Surge basebalbat uses 1H blunt, not melee energy.

Bug: Surge basebalbat uses 1H blunt, not melee energy.

So, the upgraded starter weapon Surge energy bat requires 16 Melee energy, but has 100% 1hblunt as att.skill.
    Xerfi - 205 Fixer, General of Argentum Astrum

Surge Baseball Bat seems to have been fixed in 18.7.0.27.
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

So it seems, but Im not sure it was done corectly. Baseball Bat already had a 1Hb upgrade, and the surge Baseball bat was suposed to be a Melee energy weapon.
    The "quest" to make one is given after saying "I want to make my Baseball bat into a enegy weapon". So I think this "fix" was going the wrong way.
    Xerfi - 205 Fixer, General of Argentum Astrum

Quote Originally Posted by Demoder View Post
    Surge Baseball Bat seems to have been fixed in 18.7.0.27.
    That's not a fix. It is suposed to be a Melee Energy weapon, requiring melee energy to equip and 100% melee energy as att skill.
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.