Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Monthly Development Update – Nov 5th 2012

Only 10 days left in the month..... when is this merge coming so I can pick one of my accounts to resub? D:
    Stuff here

Please give us more than just 24 hours notice of the servers coming down for the Migration patch ... so we have time to map our character's old ID numbers & back-up our preference folders in advance.

Also, so we have time to login toons we do not plan to keep post-migration, either because they were only holding a name or are otherwise "extra" and move any items or credits off these "extra" toons beforehand.

We all should have already done this, but you know there are many who haven't ...

Kinnik

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    We all should have already done this, but you know there are many who haven't ...

Kinnik
    Delaying the payment until the last minute. This is big enough that I would like to be able to set my preferences, but I don't want to risk paying too early and having to pay more than once. I can't afford that right now.
    -Tanisthonus. 212MP. Unity of the Rose. Atlantean.

funz! Are comming, first major ground breaking change, from this team, to make it ingame. And potentialy most important.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Last edited by Onkelolsen; Nov 23rd, 2012 at 20:33:23.
    Most gimped ranged nanomage adv. to ever hit Rimor

When servers merge???!!

Most gimped ranged nanomage adv. to ever hit Rimor

Quote Originally Posted by Onkelolsen View Post
    Oh, cool: new video from the Crash Test Dummies!
    Ghosts of Rimor
    Gorastopr 220 MA Doctor :: No pew pew. Thwack thwack.
    Goratinkr TL5 OT Hurler Factotum Engineer :: Bringin' the thunder since 2008.
    Scrubup 100 Bow Doctor :: Will she ever get out of perk reset? Stay tuned!
    Ghosts of Atlantean
    Unda TL7 MA Engineer :: Crying for more crit.
    Measles LVL1 Pistol Doctor :: It takes 2 stims to self the Expertises.

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    i might be a troll

Quote Originally Posted by vitta View Post
    When servers merge???!!
    Since 18.6 needs to be tested on Test-Live before it goes to live server, probably sometime after 18.6 gets released to Test-Live ... it isn't there yet, so ???

Kinnik

Cool

Only 7 days left now to month end and since its not even in testlive yet looks like next month, or the following month or the following month... oh well some things never change. Please prove me wrong FC I beg you.

I would say FunCom has adopted ValveTime, but it may be the other way around, since this engine has been coming for 4 years. Maybe theyre on DukeNukemForever time?
    Stuff here

Quote Originally Posted by VAUGHN2006 View Post
    Only 7 days left now to month end and since its not even in testlive yet looks like next month, or the following month or the following month... oh well some things never change. Please prove me wrong FC I beg you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tralauri View Post
    I would say FunCom has adopted ValveTime, but it may be the other way around, since this engine has been coming for 4 years. Maybe theyre on DukeNukemForever time?
    I would say people need to learn how to read.
    Quoting OP: "I can’t give you a set date, but it will be this year. We’re shooting for end of this month, but that’s assuming that our very rigorous internal tests all pass without incident."
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

Quote Originally Posted by Demoder View Post
    I would say people need to learn how to read.
    Quoting OP: "I can’t give you a set date, but it will be this year. We’re shooting for end of this month, but that’s assuming that our very rigorous internal tests all pass without incident."
    Youre taking the one impatient quote and applying it to this singular instance. You're ignoring every other "forecasted date". I dont even want to bring th eengine overhaul promised dates into this. (But I guess I just did.)

In any case, I did read. It said shooting for end of month. It's the end of the month. Silence is the annoying part, here. Atleast say that there was a snag, or that there is a delay, but tell us something.
    Stuff here

Servermerge: Q1 2013.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Tralauri View Post
    Youre taking the one impatient quote and applying it to this singular instance. You're ignoring every other "forecasted date". I dont even want to bring th eengine overhaul promised dates into this. (But I guess I just did.)

In any case, I did read. It said shooting for end of month. It's the end of the month. Silence is the annoying part, here. Atleast say that there was a snag, or that there is a delay, but tell us something.
    He said it would be this year; Maybe this month if we're lucky. That means it's not a delay before we're into next year. I'm assuming we'll get an update with the next monthly letter.
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

Cool

I know this is off subject but can someone explain to me the reasoning for making the area for the daily mining mission an open area for attack. I just go there to do my daily and often there is some ganker in there just killing everyone that comes in. What is the purpose of this. It is very annoying and its obvious these are players who are failures at PVP so use this to make themselves feel better.

You mean the pvp instance? The one where you are getting pvp?

While doing a pvp mission?
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    your an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by MassDebater View Post
    You mean the pvp instance? The one where you are getting pvp?

While doing a pvp mission?
    Nope the one where you are killing 3 rougue miners for the bartender. No PVP involved at all.

You two are taking about the same area. I think it was designed to be a BS waiting area, which is why the mechanics in the "lobby" (viewing area) are similar to those in the decon room.

You know that you're in a pvp area when the miner corpses have vp bundles in their loot table.
    Ghosts of Rimor
    Gorastopr 220 MA Doctor :: No pew pew. Thwack thwack.
    Goratinkr TL5 OT Hurler Factotum Engineer :: Bringin' the thunder since 2008.
    Scrubup 100 Bow Doctor :: Will she ever get out of perk reset? Stay tuned!
    Ghosts of Atlantean
    Unda TL7 MA Engineer :: Crying for more crit.
    Measles LVL1 Pistol Doctor :: It takes 2 stims to self the Expertises.

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    i might be a troll

Quote Originally Posted by VAUGHN2006 View Post
    Nope the one where you are killing 3 rougue miners for the bartender. No PVP involved at all.
    It's a PvP mission in a low gas area that was designed to have PvP in it.
    It also features no rezzing which is great.
    And, every time someone dies in the area, a miner will spawn.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast