View Poll Results: Pick your nightclub name!

Voters
689. You may not vote on this poll
  • Elevate

10 1.45%
  • Equinox

92 13.35%
  • The Grind

232 33.67%
  • Aurora

78 11.32%
  • Solaris

76 11.03%
  • Nexus

59 8.56%
  • Gravity

38 5.52%
  • Daybreak

34 4.93%
  • Photon

14 2.03%
  • Pulse

56 8.13%
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Friday with(out) Means - Aug. 14th, 2009: Now with 60% more content!

Quote Originally Posted by vadagget View Post
    Looks like good things coming.

About the heads, if it's taking this long to redo each head(and the last two look very good), how are you going to get -all- of the heads properly redone by the end of the year?
    They arent posting every head they have done just some of them.
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Looks like good things coming.

About the heads, if it's taking this long to redo each head(and the last two look very good), how are you going to get -all- of the heads properly redone by the end of the year?
    I doubt anything has changed since Means posted the first re-rendered head several months ago. The head upgrades are not supposed to delay the new engine, they were initially slated as a follow up addition awhile after the new engine is live. At least that's what we were told back then.
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Good news all over the place.
    And of course, I *had* to vote for "The Grind". It's such a proper roleplaying name, especially when considering what a poor Rubi-Ka inhabitant has to go through to be considered "fully experienced".
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

As for the voting, one of the listed club names is in a different font than all the rest - is that some sort of subliminal nudge by the poster?
    I am Dagget

I didn't notice the "other font" untill after I voted, so it might just be highlighting your vote that way... or the leading vote. (speculation, all of it!)
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    <Me> I hate him.
    <Macrosun> And they're gonna hate you.
    <Me> I'm gonna post his number to the forums.
    This made me laugh out loud.
    Give phone number please.
    Aleah, MA :: Zhoie, Doctor :: Scarlett, Soldier
    Neutral, (former) President of Art of War

Dipping my toe back in, thinking of returning.

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    For the record, this is an exploit I am totally cool with people using. :P

Speaking about things RP. I've been wondering, there are all these neat little room PFs out in high mob areas. I'm guessing they were put there so players could escape agg and horrible deaths. Anyway would it be possible to put in some of those PFs in more populated safe areas like Newland, Trade, OA. I'm not saying whole new designs but some of the already existing ones.

And congrats on getting more spam. I will be looking froward to all the new evil Events/FC is planning on throwing out at players.
    I don't PvP becasue my rlpeen is big enough so I don't need to make up for it with my epeen.

"Ahhhhh that was a good dinner. Now it's time to hit the playground and watch the little girls."

0_0

*is speechless*
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

woo a tl5 alappa/alb wooooooooo
    FEAR ME I AM COMING FOR YOU
    - the anal avenger catcrab
    "i am pregnant with catcrab's babies"
    "catcrab has destroyed me. mentally, physically, spiritually. i don't want to live anymore."
    Means: catcrab is awesome

As for the voting, one of the listed club names is in a different font than all the rest - is that some sort of subliminal nudge by the poster?
    No, its the one you voted for, it should only so as such after you voted.
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

No it's whatever you voted for, because I didn't vote for the one in the lead and the one I voted for is italicized.
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Autohead View Post
    No it's whatever you voted for, because I didn't vote for the one in the lead and the one I voted for is italicized.
    Yeah, I posted wrong then coudlnt edit it fast enough after I reread it.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Quote Originally Posted by Demoder View Post
    I didn't notice the "other font" untill after I voted, so it might just be highlighting your vote that way... or the leading vote. (speculation, all of it!)
    Yeah, i think that is it, it is highlighting my choice (not the leading one)
    I am Dagget

WTB Friday with Kintaii instead of FwM for upcoming Fridays
    Martialmad - Guru

Including 'The Grind' as a name choice looks to me to be a brilliant stroke. It should draw off a lot of votes from the usual crowd of trolls and whiners so when the Dev's make a final choice, the next 2 or 3 vote-getters will represent the well-considered choices to pick from.
    I am Dagget

Stellar Fw/oM.
    You have not wasted your day if you have laughed at least once and learned at least one new thing. ~Jokzer

The way I see it, the loot, the levels, all the binary is temporary and can be lost at any time. The only permanent thing in the game are the people and the memories you make with them. ~Silq

~ Homeostasis ~ Proud member of ARETE ~RX~. 2001-2014 - It's been a wonderful journey! *hugs* from Homeo and her army of alts!

Including 'The Grind' as a name choice looks to me to be a brilliant stroke. It should draw off a lot of votes from the usual crowd of trolls and whiners so when the Dev's make a final choice, the next 2 or 3 vote-getters will represent the well-considered choices to pick from.
    Actually that was my suggestion, http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...7&postcount=64 I posted it on the 1st fwm about the night club names and a few people liked it then. It also works as a serious name for a club as people tend to "grind" in a club.

<@Kintaii> L2P

So we could pause the grinding, to go to the grind?

Also, I can't wait to see what armor there will be for the TL5's from that new instance!

-------
    Kimbeam, anamolly, ninaperson.

pyow.

-------

:d

My name for the club made it!
    Vote for Club Daybreak!
    Also do i get anything for being nominated?
    220/30/70 OMNI SOLDIER - Tyler "Tyfow" Fowler SMG/PDKP -First!
    220/22/64 OMNI BUREAUCRAT - Iliek "Vaporeon" Mudkipz

Quote Originally Posted by Aapje View Post
    So we could pause the grinding, to go to the grind?

Also, I can't wait to see what armor there will be for the TL5's from that new instance!
    Check the DB rip

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast