Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: [melodramatic phrase] [AO reference] Means Riply Now!

[Makes several comparisons between previous posters and passed or present regimes and/or dictators]

->Sethic 220/30!/70 - Equip - Tetnman - Proud President of TETN / Hunter of Gridmonkeys - Atlantean
    ->Grittlez 2xx/29/6* - Equip - ex155.
    ->Vaithic 150/20/** - Equip - Euthanasia through means of oversized cannons (ETMOSC tm).
    ->Vaithe 150/15 - Sleeping...
    ->Wrangletit - Billy Bob Monocle - Grumpy salestrox and carry-all.
    -> Some alts not worth mentioning

TETN <3
    Server first to say "GUUUHUHUHUHN" out loud.

[Something about raid bots completely unrelated to this topic]

[Full break down of all technical words previously used in this thread in the wrong context]
    Formerly Vhab.
    Once upon a time ruled a server. And then sold out. Sorry.

[Posts something ambiguous and completely irrelevant, just to increase his post count, and be the first troll that reaches 20.001 posts]
    yours (not so) trully,
    Pulex!

Funcom employee Issue that will not be ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by Gastastic View Post
    [Wall of text about some obscure detail including six typos, no context, illogical flow.]

So Means, tell me when you will fix this!

[Twelve or more obscure quotes, tests, or extracts from a chat session... more typos. Random punctuation.]

[Closing plea, threat, insult, more weenteenie melodrama. An exclamation mark or two. Perhaps a question mark.]
    [Assures general population that he understands the issue and that it won't be ignored.]

[Makes general pithy remark about the genetic value of the OP...then deletes it before posting.]

[Asks rest of the design team, code team about the problem and gets laughed at for not being familiar with this particular and situational profession specific detail.]

[Forgets what he was doing on his way back to his desk. Asks design team again. more laughing.]

[Decides that any issue that annoys/irritates/enrages the population, regardless of how insane/retarded/unbalanced the OP may be, is worth the effort to remove.]

[Determines if he can fix it himself or assigns it to someone more detail oriented who doesn't speak about himself in the third-person.]

[Makes general commitment to it getting fixed "Soon(tm)" to the general forum population.]

[Sweats profusely as we try to handle more issues than humanly possible.]

[Assures self and rest of team the effort it worth it. Ignores practical element of trying to fix everything and tries anyways.]

I expect you to hold us accountable if this significant issue is not addressed in the next update. Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention in this epic thread.
    Colin Cragg
    This "Means" Cake
    Past Game Director (2008-2011)

[Makes some troll remark with semantic references and a snide tone as to why it took Means so long to respond]

[Edits to add afterthought joy about the soon to be fixed issue so as not to be thought of as only a troll]
    Last edited by Ayria; Jun 28th, 2009 at 13:44:36.
    Enter the Information Age
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor
    Tesgri - 220|17|58 (Omni Agent)
    Leara - 220|25|62 (Omni Doctor)
    Ponygirl - 220|25|56 (Omni Bureaucrat)
    Means: "We have done way dumber things than this..."

[Posts in thread because Means posted in it, generally a repetition of OP]
    Proud member of the Wolf Brigade, a supporter of the NDI.

{Edited by Corwynn - Profanity, even badly spelt, is against the forum guidelines}
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrangeline View Post
    "Hush little baby, don't say a word"
    "Mommy's gonna get you an Ofab Bird."
    "If that Ofab Bird won't swing"
    "Mommy's gonna buy you an Ofab Ring."

[Makes comments questioning the manhood of previous posters]

[Obviously compensates for his own questionable manhood]

[Accidentally a whole AMS]
    Famous "Azzamis" Pants -- 220/30/68 Soldier -- Retired

CosmicOsmo #465 -- N.A. Starcraft 2 -- sc2ranks
    Daesis Wrack -- EVE Online -- killboard

[obligatory Means rocks and kicked OPs butt post]

[fanboyism]

keep up the good work!
    Deadly Whisper - RK1
    too many alts for to little space

[travels through, cleans out a page and a half of flames, infracts one user, reminds everyone to play nice]

[makes a mental note to come back to the thread because it will probably require locking within three days.]
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

[Quotes someone 3 pages before and starts arguying why nt's need that spell while knowing perfectly well the poster forgot about it]

[Asks rktim what he means by "invertibly"]

[Manages to link the topic to a server merge by using a highly dubious paradigmatic and incrememental reverse abstraction (while having problems differenciating his rhand from the... err other one)]

[Brags]

[Brags some more]

[Gets mocked by his cyberdeck]

[Is still bragging when the thread gets closed]
    Last edited by schloops; Jun 28th, 2009 at 15:46:51. Reason: [I's prettyer with spaces between lines]
    There are no problem that an absence of solution could'nt solve

Wielder of the "IWin" button.

[responds to his compulsion to make a post declaring that after the procedure of making love at a women it is highly discouraged to shout "IBTK", especially when the response will be "No"]

[the post was doubled but instead of deleting or editing the secondary post he makes a new post to apologize for the double post which of course also double posts]

[goes back and deletes 3 posts after copious amounts of a flammable beverage]

[obligatory IBTL comment]
    I touched Death in a bad place.

My corporate slavery came with a shiny decoder ring.

Funcom employee

[smartass comment about Means]
    [smartass comment about Macrosun]
    [something about cooking]
    [a complete non sequitur]
    [hits submit while completely ignoring all relevant content in the thread]
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

[agrees with comment about cooking]
    [completely failed to understand the rest of the post and goes into 'smile and nod' mode reflexively]

[throws a donut at Shonta]
    I touched Death in a bad place.

My corporate slavery came with a shiny decoder ring.

[Quotes some posts that isn't in agreement with OP]
    [Spends two paragraphs explaining why the quoted posts are wrong]

[Writes a novel about how some mechanic or technical thing really works, while it is actually mostly unrelated to the thread at hand]
    [edits the post three times to fix flaws with the above technical description, pretending there were no errors]
    [edits the post some more, blaming typos and/or being tired]

[edits it one more time to actually fix typos]
    Last edited by Demoder; Jun 28th, 2009 at 18:05:31. Reason: typo o:)
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

Wink

[rootprocs]

///
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

[Completely off-topic, irrelevant question to Means since he has now posted in the thread and therefore will certainly be obliged to respond]

[Polite wording with negative insinuations about Means' ancestors if he fails to respond]
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

[dreams of bewbies and nibbling earlobes]

[/wakes up from daydream and decides its time for either some yerba mate and/or cold dark beer]

[notices the thread and posts these observations here]

[looks at thread topic and wonders if Means is the Mysterious Yearning Secretive Sad Lonely Troubled Confused Loving Musical Gifted Intelligent Beautiful Tender Sensitive Haunted Passionate Talented Mr. Ripley]

I think this has gone on long enough

C-C-C-C-C-C-OMBO BREAKER

Quote Originally Posted by Ninj00 View Post
    I think this has gone on long enough

C-C-C-C-C-C-OMBO BREAKER

[Flames previours poster]

[Babbles something, with unfollowable logic]
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

[ignores previous posters and blames Demoder for writing too long posts]

[asks a stupid question about what the OP meant with his post]

[agrees with Masta using phrases everyone knows from their grandparents about the good old days and the lazy youth nowadays]
    o.O

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast