Thread: Bug: Weapons constructing is very messed up

Bug: Weapons constructing is very messed up

Bug: Weapons constructing is very messed up

A lot of weapons constructions don't work.
    It's very annoying that almost 50% of the weapons can't be constructed due to bugs in the process somewhere.

Also the fact that a lot of manuals contain errors don't help.

It came to my attention that these problems are known to you for a period of time. But nowhere can a warning be found that the items I buy for construction is a waste of money and time!

Even worse... when I petitioned an ARK about it why I couldn't get the weapon together, he was mostly focusing on what I could have been doing wrong instead of telling me that you have big problems with a lot of bugged weapon construction processes!

1) Please make the users known what doesn't work so we don't spend our hard earned money on it.
    2) Fix all the weapon construction processes
    3) Remove all errors from the manuals
    4) Keep the ARK better informed so they can tell a petitioning player immediately what is going on (actually this shouldn't have to be because of step 1 to 3).

^^^^
    • RK2: Dyna2 Enfo Dyna18 NT Dyna666 Keeper Dyna4000 Fixer Dyna27012 Crat
    • RK-Test: Dyna0002 Meta-Physicist Dyna90210 Fixer ( 05-02-2003)
    • Check my QL200 Enforcer implant designs at Auno.org: 1HE 2HE 2HB
    • Best custom map: Raiko's Map (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)
    • Best custom skin: Notum DovveTech HUD upgrade (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)

Omni-Tek is your friend!
    Elnertz: "I spend all my time making all the loot mine, all because there is no ****ing storyline!"

been that way for a LONG time

Still messed up eh? It was like that more than a year ago when I quit playing. I played an engineer for trade skills but I think I'll be putting him on the backburner due to the fact that the weaponsmithing stuff is messed up.