Thread: Vet Points + Acc Merge + Year Sub

Vet Points + Acc Merge + Year Sub

Just wanted to know how this works, i know when i merge accounts all accounts get the vet points from the account with the highest vet points. So account has 10 vet points second account has 20, if i merge then all accounts have 20. But what if i pay a year sub and get the vet points from that, are they supposed to go to all accounts or just that specific one?

I would also like to know this also!!!!
    Org Core

"Funcom Points" are bound to your customer account. This means all associated game accounts deduct from the same pool of Funcom points.

For a more detailed explanation, see the thread How do FC points, Phasefront points and Veteran points work?
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

Ok so we know allready that if you merge all accounts get the vetp from the acc with the most, but that doesnt answer the question of if you pay a year do all accounts get the vetp for that acc being paid for a year.

When you merge an account, its only make the accounts use the same login, you can pay for individual accounts that are merged without logging out of on account and into another. You can also transfer a character from one account to another.

Each account that have been merged all receive the veteran months of the account with the most. Say:

Account 1 has 24 veteran months
    account 2 has 48 veteran months
    Account 3 has 0 veteran months (froob)

All accounts now have the veteran points as if they had 48 months (account 1 will get an increase of 24 months) Say you pay for a year on both account 1 and account 2. Account 2 will still have the highest veteran months and will still be the amount applied to all merged accounts. Paying for account 1 will not result in more vet points, only paying for account 2 will.

Oh right, I kind of misread your original post there.

Veteran Points are associated with your Game Account. Gained veteran points would go to the account whose subscription you're paying.

I don't know if the merge will adjust the calculation of the next Veteran Point imbursement, though.
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

merge

Just merged one of my active froob accounts and happily found that the vet points where applied.
    Save the hamsters