Thread: Public Report V-1235/OP-2 - Kidnappers arrested

Public Report V-1235/OP-2 - Kidnappers arrested

Lieutenant "Equimon" Thompon
    30th of March, 29478.
    Omni-Pol Jail Cell-Block C, Trade District.

Today, a Omni-Pol taskforce lead by me, Lieutenant "Equimon" Thompon, and Lieutenant "Sycko1" Angello took down some of the suspects that we have warrants on for the kidnappings of "Unole" and "Elleiah", both working at Rompa Bar.

Starting off as a routine patrol to look up the places we thought they could be hiding we soon got information on their whearabouts and moved in for the bust. After organizing the arresting team, we headed to the Rompa Bar, which they actually dared to come back to. It's true, the offender usually comes back to the crime scene. We had a problem taking them inside of Rompa Bar, and they soon made a run for it, and they ran all over the place.

We caught up with Tomaas "Karyx" Karyx, which work for the Kenley's and cuffed him. After starting to move him to jail he got helped free by Zell "Sephiroth05" Kenley, and Karyx made a run for it. Lieutenant Sycko1 and Corporal Lomad followed Karyx to the Bronto Burger in Omni-Ent which he then got shot down by the following officers, and his reclaim was soon covered with following guards that tracked reclaim data.

While Zell Kenley tried his best by freeing Karyx, he got beat to the ground by Private "Omegathree", whereas I cuffed him and arrested him and lead him to the nearby prison. In the midst of this Corporal Dondo spots another of the Kenley's named Ignacio "Enginjoe" Kenley, which had tried to get away in the peoplemasses around the arena. When he noticed the officer had managed to see him, he then proceeded to try and kill them, which failed. Again the reclaim data was, tracked and Omni-Pol officers swarmed his reclaim terminal, and was taking into the jail as well.

The suspects are now being a interrogated. Expect more news as it develops.
    "I wont let my precious comrades die..."
    207|11 Equimon Solitus Soldier
    150|0 Wildcardz Atrox Enforcer
    092|0 Bloodnerve Solitus Doctor
    075|0 Layered Opifex Meta-Physist
    030|0 Gunpriest Solitus Ranged Keeper Gunpriest Chronicles <- Currently Under Construction

He sits in a dark alley of Omni-Entertainment reading the news of the many Kenleys capture and coming to familliar names like Zell "Sephiroth05" Kenley.He laughed and smiled knowing he may be needed he prepared to answer the call with speed and precision.He smiled waiting carefully and sat quietly drifting back into the shadows.He was also waiting patiently for some action having healed properly.
    President of Yatamutchy Incorporated
    And brother to Bret "Xserter" Kenley

Yatamutchy Incorporated
    -Enhancing today,for a better tommorow!-

If you believe people can change,then believe that I am willing and trying.