Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: [Clan] Steadfast

[Clan] Steadfast

Greetings!

Brief Intro:
    Clan Steadfast is open to recruitment! We are a new guild, but with roots in older ones. Basically we are a small collection of experienced and helpful people, who's first desire is to help people of all levels, expansions, time zones, and styles of play. Our primary focus group to concentrate on are specifically newer players, but we will pick up pretty much anyone who's fun and enjoys gaming with us.

Whether you enjoy just playing the game, helping others, creating goals and opportunities, or just logging into some rather interesting and some-times off colour chat, we might have a spot for you. Our first and foremost creedo is to have fun. We intend on focusing on all title levels, PVM, PVP, beginning, middle, and end game. Thus far, our players tend to gather primarily on US time zones for gaming, but that isn't to say we are not internationally populated. We even have access to experts in nearly any prof you wish to play. We also have access to a ventrilo server.

Steadfast currently owns a city in Mort West Crater, with ql300 (ish, there are one or two that fall a hair below.) buildings. We intend to be casually active in PVP and tower wars, and just might have a lil bit of rough and rowdy fun for the better of it.

NOTE!:

We DO have the potential to even make end game raids, however, we are missing a full time active doctor for such things. We would be easily taking a harder consideration for a tl6-7 doctor who would be interested in end game content, during US peak times.

How to get started?!?
    It's pretty easy, actually.
    Sign up for our Guildportal Forum at this URL. If you do not have a GP Acount, you are required to make one. After that, you apply to the org at the top of the page. Upon completion that application is mailed to the president of the org, who will contact you as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; May 11th, 2010 at 02:46:30.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Bump for great org!

AMG ......

.. who is Rissa?
    Edit: I stalkj00! I know now.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

bump for a damn good guy
    Limdul - Shade / Sammybear - Doctor / Swakhammer - Enforcer / Puriel - Fixer / Kalutika - Nano Technician / Tengen - Adventurer

Almost time for new years!
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

bumps for bubba & frandz
    For the funz....

40 minutes to midnight on new years bump!

I know! Crazy isn't it!
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Bump for a great org with amazing people.. a genuine example of how orgs in this game should operate They have a decent mix of veteran players and sharp new arrivals. Their org chat is friendly, informative and extremely entertaining... reminds me of the reasons why I love AO so much.

*Not a member.. just glad to be a friendly guest
    Last edited by Fatarapida; Jan 5th, 2010 at 23:18:07.
    Events by Jill is a premier event planning organization. We organize events such as scavenger hunts, educational seminars, tours, raids and social gatherings.

"If it's an Event by Jill.. you know it's done right!"

bumpzorz, won't tell why come n check it out :P

- Axi
    You can manipulate a lot of situations if you just open your mind up for the possabilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatarapida View Post
    Bump for a great org with amazing people.. a genuine example of how orgs in this game should operate They have a decent mix of veteran players and sharp new arrivals. Their org chat is friendly, informative and extremely entertaining... reminds me of the reasons why I love AO so much.

*Not a member.. just glad to be a friendly guest
    Hehe, the guests are part of our secret!
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

bump for bubba
    Jadetheshade 220/30/70 Opi Shade
    Typhonis 220/24 Nm NT
    Galorien 220 Opi Fix
    Copyrighted 170 Opi Engi (someone petitioned Nintendo)

Do what now? And by that I mean... .... .... Bump, is that the word I was supposed to say? Cool people, great for making fireworks shows!

Quote Originally Posted by Nukedmind View Post
    Do what now? And by that I mean... .... .... Bump, is that the word I was supposed to say? Cool people, great for making fireworks shows!
    Work keeping you out of game? Aint seen you in a bit.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Bump yet again
    Stanimir Borgeski (203/30/48) - General in Clan Stronghold

Ahhh the love XD
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

hai
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

=) Bump.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast