Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - April 15th, 2011 - 10th Anniversary Content Suggestions

How about bringing collector back to what it was originally, and balance the challenge vs rewards to be proper and ignore all the people crying about their phatz not being worth X amount any more. And hey, it might fix the economy issues while your at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiken View Post
    I REALLY want a flying spaghetti monster type pet!
    /also signed
    This is my signature. Gaze upon its awesomeness and weep because yours can never be this awesome.

add simlar drop from similar mobs as halloween offers... naybe let us hunt marshmallowmen in EFP or whatever...

id love to see more Rk CL buffing stuff for non tl7 f.e

bring back jones energizing carbon helmet or other items long not in game anymore...
    Pheddex 220/30/70 trox agent equip

Pheddy 220/30/70 soli crat equip

Pheddette 164/19/42 opi trader equip

Lavidaloco 150/17/30 opi agent equip

Tinytall 200/25/70 opi advy equip

not my idea, but I don't care; weapon holstering please (lol, I know thats a "feature", but it can't hurt to ask)
    Have a listen to my latest musical abomination.

Fixers run while engi's Build
    Soldiers gun near crats coffee, spilled

Quote Originally Posted by Worldofalts View Post
    not my idea, but I don't care; weapon holstering please (lol, I know thats a "feature", but it can't hurt to ask)
    ^^ this
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

T-H-I-S
    THAT!!1

It can't be too hard to bind a key to an "internal social weapon" that overrides the default weapon mesh to be invisible... there's not a whole lot of work involved for this to be added.

hell, if I worked for FC, I'd code this in myself for free!
    "When life knocks you on your butt, you have to get back up and punch it in the face." --DJ Ashval of GSP

Nullified "Bitbucket" Deadcode - 220/25 Neut NanoMage Engi
    Bits10 - 150/14 Clan Opifex Trader

So.. Anyone from FC brave enough to tell us when we can expect the "rebalancing" and the "new" engine? Or are we still so far away that we can't make estimates?

Just asking because summer is here in the northern hemisphere and the effects can be seen on the population already.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobius76 View Post
    So.. Anyone from FC brave enough to tell us when we can expect the "rebalancing" and the "new" engine? Or are we still so far away that we can't make estimates?

Just asking because summer is here in the northern hemisphere and the effects can be seen on the population already.
    Yeah I was thinking about this myself today, and I started thinking about all other things that are supposed to come along with it...like over the last 2 years has anyone got the code ready for stuff like the breed change that we were promised with the rebalance? ...because I'd imagine that might be a tough change to make. I honestly don't really care what they're changing about the profs toolsets, I've just been wanting to breed change and name change my keeper for 2 years now and I'm sick of waiting...and I don't really want to put more work and time into a character I have no connection with if I'm not going to be able to make them what I want to be.

...I know, this is not why most people care about rebalance, but it's the only reason I'm anxious for it so whatever.
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

I like rollerrats. Dunno why but I do. So I'd like to see this - or something like it :

NanoCrystal (Calia's Form: Rollerrat (Team))
    Quality level: 15
    Requirements:
    Use:
    Bio Metamor from 139
    Matt.Metam from 89
    Sensory Impr from 89
    Adventurer
    Modifier: Upload nanoprogram Calia's Form: Rollerrat (Team)
    Description:
    Nano Crystal - Transforms all members of the caster's team into a Rollerrat. This decreases both the damage inflicted with each hit and the likelihood of making a successful attack. It decreases AC by a slight amount and also lowers movement speed and max health.

Item contains a formula:
    Calia's Form: Rollerrat (Team)
    Nanoline: Fictitious Advy Morphs
    Modifier: Team Rollerrat
    Requirements:
    Use:
    Adventurer
    Target:
    Must be Team
    Level from 15

Description:
    Your team are now a bunch of whistling rollerrats!

Plx?

--Soap

Quote Originally Posted by Tazalanche View Post
    An order form on the account page for real world AO T-shirts so that those that are unable to attend the real world celebration can at least buy an official shirt.
    WTS T-shirts PST.
    blah

Inflatable Mr. Squeeky so I can enjoy my orgs pool. I can't swim!

Representatives from the Midgar org would like to see a few neat things this Anniversary! As previously stated in this thread, We would all like to something with a sweet "Still Alive" Logo on it.. But no more T-Shirts please. #1 We lack Shoulder Items! Give us a Still Alive Shoulder Pad placed over the template of the ICC shoulder pad.. that would rock! I also like the city building post as we can use some updates in that area. Even small orgs N33D more shop Space! Give us a globally research-able SPecial Edition Shop Building with a 3rd "Holo" Room at the current size of 2x2, Maybe make that room upstairs in a loft style spanning over top the 2 current rooms.. with an elevator! Yea! It gets quite tedious and annoying constantly closing out shops and shops of players who still use them to make way for other people. Ducky Flying Mech.. yea love it! How about a 6k Token Board? with some ability stats maybe? Finally the Burden of Competence... that thing Definitly needs a special tradeskill to make it double as a jet pack! Since 215 and over can use it, make it Fly in SL for when u guys open thoes tower spots eh? It dont have to be able to fly everywhere... and you can limit the height at which we can fly if you need! Give it a more illustrious quality than just socail and partial twinking item! Dont forget the org uniforms! Thanks! C you in there!

Quote Originally Posted by Dagget View Post
    A Pioneer backpack should be mailed to a char when they hit 1,000 days of in-game time.
    Veteran Backpack.

Engineer / Bureaucrat pet skin that looks like a mechanical Rollerrat / Leet? O_o
    I'm so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I say.

I almost forget.. We need Vehicles that can carry people! Weather it be one passenger or a few. Right click to get in and take a ride! Maybe people will WTH a ride to totw? or somewhere else? this is great for global research. Cannons would be nice too! Thx

Bigger shops is a great idea! WTB Alive still shoulders PST! In addition you have to give us an org items Bank! Put it in the Org HQ, unlimited space but anyone can add but only certain ranks can withdraw so many items per day from that specific bank section. You can have 1 bank sub-section for each rank in the guilds ranking system and we can place items in the appropriate section for withdraw. I.E Only Members can withdraw this item.. only generals can withdraw this item and a short log of who took what on what day. This would be a GREAT HELP! No more farming froob accounts, searching them, logging in 6 at a time etc. It would all be there! and PLEASE oh PLEASE give us unlimited item placement in our apartments and HQ's... Just one more thought. As the community loves to stay entertained... Put Monster corpses in game! Make it a 2% drop rate or lower. If you pick up a monster corpse you can trade skill it quite easily into a stuffed corpse of which you can hang on your apartment wall, place on your desk or floor! Some can be fullt stuffed corpses some of the large mobs can be a stuffed head, etc! That would keep us all busy and entertained for years! I would hunt all kinds of monsters just to have thoes!

Oh, let us have the option to turn neutral for once this very special year!

Bump that
    Point Blank

How about a full set of each combined combined commando/mercenary/scout alien armor for everyone who shows up at the party?

Free obital apartment.

New Black Beauty Yalm complete with chauffuer dressed as Kato and anti-vehicle missiles.

30 mins of peace so everyone can attend the christening of the glorius Davias Tower in omni-entertainment to much fan fanfare.

Running of the Notum Sourges in Borealis.

Team Pande vs. Team Sector 42 Battle Royale between the bosses of each sector...and they players get to interfere to pick a winner.

The Alien Admiral acutally bows that brontosaurs like neck of his so we can see just how pretty he is...and then forces you to wear the I Love Aliens T-Shirt.

Free Omni-Tek Gunships so we can put on our new QL 325 symbiants.
    Sometimes, you just have to charge in with both hands blazing and hope they drop before you do.

I won't join your org, but I may join your cause...for a price

All must bow before receiving my blessings

How about "Anniversary Edition" updated versions of the org city buildings that look physically different, with maybe a small modifier increase or an addition to the buildings interactivity?
    For example:
    Adding a GMS terminal to the grid house for all to use, not just the org & not just players with AI?
    Windows in the pool (so the god rays & shadows can be implemented when the engine update finally goes live) with a little cafe & a working diving board inside??
    A couple color, height or shape variances of the Anniversary edition of the buildings (as long as the size & shape of the used area in the city when you place it remains the same)?
    A very slight grey tint (or glow) to the neutral buildinsg, red tint (or glow) to the clan buildings & blue tint (or glow) to the omni buildings?

Quote Originally Posted by Raggeh View Post
    Would it be possible to add a 'Right Shoulder' and 'Left Shoulder' requirement on the following veteran rewards so that we can use them in social without having to sacrifice a Utility slot. Please?
    ^^ This too please!
    Last edited by Tazalanche; Apr 22nd, 2011 at 18:56:46.
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast