Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: List of Classic AO & SL Guides at AO Universe

Thumbs up List of Classic AO, NW, SL & LE Guides at AO Universe

This is a compilation of guides we have either written by AOU researchers or gathered from several sources with permission. We will try to be as accurate as possible to give proper credit to our sources. Links will be provided to other useful sites as well in each guide's credits section.

Special thanks to: Silirrion, Jayde (Anarchy Mainframe), Herodotus (SL Library & AI Library forums), Ellusion (Anarchy Arcanum), Auno (Auno.org), Jexai (http://www.jexai.co.uk/anarchy/), Cybershead (who inspired me to do this), Shadedgrey (AO Shades), AO Bulletin Board (Cities and Aliens), people who run bots for APF and Alien Raids so people can get AXP and phat lewt, Marius Enge for sharing how the basics of AI works, My former org (Mercury Dragons Clan) for encouraging me to compile all the info and the many AO players who posted in the forums of these sites sharing information to make the most accurate guides online for the playerbase. Thank you all!

With our current layout and system, now it is a LOT easier to navigate our section, therefore this post will now just link to each section:

Classic AO
    Notum Wars
    Shadowlands
    Alien Invasion
    Lost Eden
    Booster Packs *NEW!
    Search Guides (Yes, you can search for guides at AOU)

Also be sure to drop by the AOU Forums for questions, comments, org recruitments, raids, and everything AO!
    Last edited by Windguaerd; Jan 25th, 2009 at 17:27:48.

~

Best. Thread. Ever.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Jayde
    Great thread.
    Yeah, yeah... Now go back and finish Age of Conan!!

On a serious note; AO-universe rocks!!1111oneoneone
    - Faith is in the eye of the beholder -
    Hangfaced, JVC, RK2
    Bargi on other Funcom forums

Nice, nice, nice!!!
    But please, add links to planet maps. I really miss those.

$
    ::. Anarchin, OT Fixer, Legion .::

Quote Originally Posted by Lynyah
    The difference is that you dont need a brain to camp things

We're currently moving content from the current site to the new layout. Feb we will add more content, including guides.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

100% Awesome!
    Join Us!
    You know you want too!
    Now Recruiting Players of All Levels and Expansions!
    Newbie & Noob & Froob Players Welcome!

Sheer brilliance - for Fr00bs/n00bs and pro's alike.

gratz and thanx!!!

Talking

We're almost done with the transfer, new layout coming soon!
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).

Because of the lack of comprehensive tier guides I wrote my own. See if you like them and want to use them for your site.

Find them here.

I admire the hard work that was put into this. This may very well become useful to most, if not all of the AO community
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Talking

We're going through a layout change, after it is completed we will add new content, including new guides.

That's helpful guides! Thank you, Windguaerd!
    Last edited by Shinigao; Mar 8th, 2006 at 19:01:38.

Exclamation

New layout, new database = broken links.

Will fix them by Friday.

Exclamation

Thread updated.

Quests relating to Elysium have been added over this weekend. Check out our news page for information at www.ao-universe.com

Also, we are still looking for people to join our team. if you are interested in volunteering for a position on the team, please use our contact form to get in touch with us!

Are you a fr00b?
    Got NW and have no idea what is now open to you?

Why not check out our Notum Wars Guides!

If there is something missing from our site that you would love to see, contact us and one of our researchers will be set to work!!

- katelin

At any point will there be a guide for penumbra garden/sanctuary keys?
    Corinthians - 220 Nano Technician
    Pickygirl - 220 Engineer
    Pink - 220 Fixer
    Israel - 220 Keeper
    Israeli - 220 Shade
    Amenadiel - 165 Soldier
    Maitrize - 173 Martial Artist

Quote Originally Posted by corinthians
    {Etaks: Do not post this again.}

Quote Originally Posted by corinthians View Post
    At any point will there be a guide for penumbra garden/sanctuary keys?
    It's on our researchers "To do" list.

Guess Windguaerd got lazy at updating this thread!

So, as a really hugely needed update ... we also have members of the team working really hard on the

We are also still actively recruiting new researchers to our team and get quite a few applications each month. If you want to volunteer your time and knowledge about AO, or if you are interested in researching guides we havent covered yet, pop over to the site using one of the links above and use our contact form!

Maybe you just have something you would like to contribute, but dont really want to join the team... well thats great too, please use our contact form or send me a private message.

Best wishes,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast