Thread: Information Box about you tradeskilling

Information Box about you tradeskilling

I see a few engis on teh shopping channel saying "Engineer For Hire *CLICKY*"
    and when i click it, it shows up with a list of their skills and etc. id really like to know how to do this, i think its a script, but i wuldn't know since im a script n3wbi3. thanks.

/macro huhu /group "shoppingchannel" HI MAKING STUFF, FLOOD ME WITH TELLS PLX!1111
    Neophyte "Ruberaa" 5/0 - lolequip

Very helpful people here...

well heres how I did it after some searching:

1. Create a scripts folder in your AO directory:
    c:\aonline\scripts

2. In your scripts folder you must create a textfile that you can call ingame:
    c:\aonline\scripts\engi.txt

3. In that text file you type what you're offering or what ever you like:
    from my engi.txt file
    <a href="text://<font color=#FF0000>Mech.Engi=1800+<BR>Elec.Engi=1800+<B R>Quantum FT=1800+<BR>Weapon Smt=1800+<BR>Pharma Tech=1800+<BR>Nano Progra=1800+<BR>Comp.Liter=1626<BR>Psychology=1500 +<BR>Chemistry=1800+<BR>Break&Entry=1126<BR><BR>/tell Robosapiens</font><BR>..and remember to tip the friendly tradeskiller">Engi doing tradeskills</a>
    BR: makes the lines go on separate rows
    font color: obvious
    the last part that says: Engi doing tradeskills is the one that people see when you type /engi.txt on some channel

and heres what it looks ingame when someone clicks it:

Mech.Engi=1800+
    Elec.Engi=1800+
    Quantum FT=1800+
    Weapon Smt=1800+
    Pharma Tech=1800+
    Nano Progra=1800+
    Comp.Liter=1626
    Psychology=1500+
    Chemistry=1800+
    Break&Entry=1126

/tell Robosapiens
    ..and remember to tip the friendly tradeskiller

Thumbs up

wow! thanks igt!! very useful

How do you add the little pictures of leets, rollerrats, ect. that some people have? :P

A thread on this subject with some examples.
    RK1:220/30 Alicia "Muhandes" Jolt General of Destiny. My setup/A quick screenshot
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    "Guides": 210 symbs before 170, 220 symbs before 180, NM Engi Twinking 205, 210, 215, 220.
    WTB ql150 weapons, Grand Armbands, Eye of the Evening Star.

Very nice example Agt too bad people dont tip anymore.. :P

One thing i would ask tho.. make sure you dont steal the look or design of other peoples links like that and etc... it takes a good while to get a nice good one that works.. would hate to see someone else take it and just change the name and skill #-s..
    which has happened... to my self... -_-

//Mr. Naota 'Takun' FuriKuri
    Grenadearchy Online
    Takun - Grenade Engineer [Equipt] - Crit Monster - Overlord of Mortar Kombat
    Grenades - Grenade Engineer [Equipt] - Leveling Monster - Advisor of Mortar Kombat

Grenade Infos
    Pure DPS - [Setup] - 1701 Fling to cap Sloth - 1% crit is equal to ~28+ damage
    Agg/Def: 100% - 1440 Nano Init to insta cast Isotos - 150 Ranged Init to cap Sloth
    Agg/Def: 0% - 2640 Nano Init to insta cast Isotos - 1650 Ranged Init to cap Sloth

Just cuz I think this is a super useful tidbit of info, linked it to useful reference threads
    Rustybolts, 220 Supreme Creator
    Kofiannan 220 Dictator
    Aalant, 210+ Savior
    Jeffcorwen 201+ Adv
    Rustyblades 204+ Enf