Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: List of Needs and Wants

Quote Originally Posted by Ober
    DD proc ... hmm...

How about a proc, with % scaled from ie 1-10% based off your pharma skill (a trained pharmascist probably knows a thing or two about the body and could probably spot weaknesses while shooting) that will temporarily add AS to one of the pistols for 1-4 seconds, giving you a window of opportunity.
    Ofc, AS skill will lock as normal
    Would be absolutely useless in pvm and almost useless in pvp, I mean how often do you hit advs/keepers/fixers with normal hits? Surely wouldn't be enough to use that feature even semi-reliably.
    Reziukas 220/30 Soldier Equipment Screenshot Epeen
    Squad Commander of Riders of the Lost Org
    First omni owner of Superior Rebuilt Perennium Blaster on RK1
    Aide Rezidoc 220/25 Doctor Equipment Screenshot Epeen++
    The first and only doc on RK1 to do 200k DPM on LoTV!
    First owner of Alien Combat Directive Controller on RK1
    First doc to OD a clan zergbot twice.
    First TL7 doc to get 3rd and 4th solo titles.
    [Jagfixarinte]: think u got lootrights:P
    [Questra]: did you just get loot on Libra?

Quote Originally Posted by Reziukas View Post
    Would be absolutely useless in pvm and almost useless in pvp, I mean how often do you hit advs/keepers/fixers with normal hits? Surely wouldn't be enough to use that feature even semi-reliably.
    Hehe, useless in PvP? Not IMO.
    That one AS is all you need sometimes.

Tho my thought was it required some sacrifices to increase both the chance for it to land (pharmatech), and for its effect to increase (aka, need high ar to hit, high as for damage/recharge on the special), took some luck ofc, and also took some skill (or button smashing) to exploit in combat.

And ofc, to annoy you a little, considering yes, it would be quite useless in pvm

Quote Originally Posted by Ober
    And ofc, to annoy you a little, considering yes, it would be quite useless in pvm
    Now that's just evil In such case, I'd rather see a nuke, 8k dmg (4k in pvp).
    Reziukas 220/30 Soldier Equipment Screenshot Epeen
    Squad Commander of Riders of the Lost Org
    First omni owner of Superior Rebuilt Perennium Blaster on RK1
    Aide Rezidoc 220/25 Doctor Equipment Screenshot Epeen++
    The first and only doc on RK1 to do 200k DPM on LoTV!
    First owner of Alien Combat Directive Controller on RK1
    First doc to OD a clan zergbot twice.
    First TL7 doc to get 3rd and 4th solo titles.
    [Jagfixarinte]: think u got lootrights:P
    [Questra]: did you just get loot on Libra?

I really don't agree with the order of the list. I would switch position one and two around. Even if that's not done I'd put position 2 as red.

If we where able to go full def in PvP we'd actually have a chance of resisting GTH. The way it is now we don't stand a chance of resisting it thus having absolutely no defenses against it.

Also: defenses against GTH is actually just defenses against one profession. Going full def makes our evades and our nanoresist usefull for once thus it gives us defenses against ALL professions.
    I'd actually even put defenses against stuns above defenses against GTH since I certainly die a lot more often due to being stunned than due to GTH. Being stunned we loose all our defense (heal) and all our offense (guns, dots) for the duration of the stun. Most other professions only loose their offenses - imagine how solds would whine if stuns also had -100% reflect or advys if stuns did -2000 evades (how are you supposed to evade while stunned anyway - so that one would even be logical) - thus it taking their defs and offs like it does to us.
    Stitchgal - 220 Doctor
    Hinx - 220 Soldier

Retired Doc Professional
    i put the "full def." issue down the list a little bit from where i had it (originally first and red.) because ive received feedback that it is very unlikely that we would get the ability to go full defense from FC themself.
    Invincible1 - 220/22 - Opi doc...................OneBullet - 76/5 Opi agent
    Mmba- 175/12 - Soli fix.............................Pownstar - 120/9 NM NT
    ....................Omni-RK1..........General of Hands of Fate....................

Doctor Wishlist/Doctor Buglist

Quote Originally Posted by Mmba View Post
    i put the "full def." issue down the list a little bit from where i had it (originally first and red.) because ive received feedback that it is very unlikely that we would get the ability to go full defense from FC themself.
    Can you quote anything on that Mmba?

Stitch - stuns are balanced imo, but GTH certainly isn't, which is the big difference. Stuns can be removed, reduced, and you have the option of a short term immunity. When the stun is over, you're off the hook - GTH counts none of those possibilities.
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmba View Post
    Can you ask them why we have to use our 216 toolset while everyone else gets to use their 220 toolset?

Retired Doc Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by Avari View Post
    Can you quote anything on that Mmba?
    im afraid that the best i can give you is that summary, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Ober View Post
    Can you ask them why we have to use our 216 toolset while everyone else gets to use their 220 toolset?
    because doctors are viewed as having one of the more stronger defensive toolsets, and although we have bugs, they apparently see them as balancing us out.
    ....................Omni-RK1..........General of Hands of Fate....................

lower sl dots for A and B

[disclaimer]please do not project this threa to the C-DoT line. the C-line is imho fine as it is. this is just about A and B[/disclaimer]

dont know if mid-end-content is still of interest to funcom, but i wouldnt mind to see one or two SL dots that would scale between the A-line's Scythe B Virus top rk dot and Viral Neurotoxin first sl dot, as well as between the B-line'sSentient Nano Gorger top rk dot and Entropic Sores first sl dot. if you have a little set of arith armor, or a pocket mp, you can cast those top rk dots @ lvl 100 with ease, meaning you are running around for over 100 levels with the same dots, until you get new ones at 203 and 207.

would be nice to see a new dot at say....lvl150 and 175.
    the B-line could do with just reducing the time between the ticks, say 4.5sec @ 150, 3sec at 175. as for the b-line...maybe leave it @ 3sec, but raise the dmg a bit.

i wouldnt want em to get too close to the first sl dots, dmg-wise.
    but i would like to see the gap between the lowest sl and the highest rk dot closed a bit
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    sannz - ENL - NR01-GOLF-11
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

Really need new UBT.
    It doesn't affects NTs and MPs at all now, they still insta their nanos @ full def.
    Makeing decreptitude unbreakable would be a good option.
    Odinochka 220/30/70 Sol Veteran of Punk
    Linadoc 220/29/70 Doc Advisor of Punk

Retired Doc Professional
    ive added a new issue about "old RK lines" that need updating.

Have FC made any comment on the possibility of removing the 1k AR cap for docs ?

I mean, its clear that the average AR for all the player base is much higher than it used to be with all the gear from new patches.
    So, since the AR cap didn't change, doc are today more nerfed regarding AR than yesterday (everyone as more AR, yes, but others dont suffer a cap).

Maths (random figures considering there is a 500 AR gain) :

Soldier AR :

2 years ago : 2000
    today : 2500

Doc AR :

2 years ago : 1500 (in fact 1000 + 500/6 = 1083)
    today : 2000 (in fact 1000+ 1000/6 = 1166)

I'm really not sure about the AR/6, I think its after 2K, I can't recall, but you get the point

No more AR cap please (or at least move it up) ! We can't get more AR than damage prof anyway.

PS : I'll edit the maths when I find the real numbers.
    Epolass 220/27 Eternalist Dedicated nurse
    Secretairepo 194/10 Dictator-wanabe Taking the path to TL7
    Hiddenpolas 150/11 Spectre with a nice blood cloak
    President of ACF Douce folie

Quote Originally Posted by Mereditche View Post
    I can't care less about the balancing. Afterwards, the same people will still be whining on forums, the rest will adapt as always.

Retired Doc Professional
    I think that if FC was concerned about our damage, that theyd give us boosts in other ways. changing the formula, although i havent formally asked, would almost assuredly be embedded too deep in code to remove or modify.

if this becomes a huge problem that the gap widens and we become much less better DDs than other classes, then we can address it. but for now, i believe (and FC does as well) that docs can come out to be sufficient DDs, even just purely from a weapon standpoint and ignoring DoTs

The AR gap is most noticable in PVP, but can also be seen in PVM. As for the cap, I believe it starts at 1k, and docs are just one of about half of the professions with the 1/6 nerf. The other half have a 1/3, so even though soldiers may get 3k AR, their effective AR = 1667 calculated from: (3k - 1k)/3

I completely agree that our defensive toolset is extremely powerful, but what I would like and hope to see is an increase to our more passive defenses: NR gear choices, Nano init gear choices, evade gear choices, and even AAD gear choices. I'm not concerned with insta-casting BI on full def, I'd be quite happy with a 1-1.5 sec cast. (okay okay, I can even live with 2seconds =P)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trebius View Post
    Silence m8! The beast is sleeping, do not wake her and incur her wrath.
    Lyzor 220 Opi - PVP Doc
    Current
    Wishlist

for me personally, the lack of wep skills on doc symbs is the most annoying part of being a doc :x as well as the ar cap (although that's for the future, since my doc isn't quite that far yet x))
    Don "Esteleon" 220/22 Atrox Adventurer (E)
    Walking "Metatroxy" Mochams 220/15 Atrox Meta-Physicist
    "Quintrell" 220/21 Atrox Soldier (E)
    "Johnesy" 220/18 Solitus Doctor (E)
    Bubble "Protonia" Girl 170/6 Nanomage Nano-Technician

My most immediate concern with docs is the stupidly high MR reqs on the doc guns. Even though I really like the guns I'm constantly debating whether to reset and go MBC or not.

AO for me is about having choices. Changing your setup depending on the situation, choosing between many viable options the route you want to go. With the pistols we've been given a very good dmg option with some very nice buffs. But at what cost? Unless you have a soldier or fixer alt or main, you need to spend time getting a set of armor that doesn't benefit your role in any way, just to equip these pistols. Ofc you can borrow the armor, but it's so expensive items needed it's not just something you do.

Top of my want list (yes, top) is some way to allow me to take of my guns when I want. And put them back on without borrowing gear from others or farming a set of armor I would never use otherwise. I don't care if it cost me 10 or 20 reperks. I just want to be able to do it myself. In fact, I think perks would be the best way to do it, since it would mean that in order to swap the guns back and forth, you'd have to sacrifice something important, i.e. perks.

/Wylde
    Why play melee when crat pets can do your job?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyldebeast View Post
    Simple, why the melee hate?
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    ...Melee people/pets are needed...

Want

I would very much like an "infizicators blessing"

this should give doctors: 1000nanoinit, stunresist 68%, healeffic -50%
    R.I.P Mafia1337. You were to young to be knocking on Heavens door.

Zolic
    Infizicator
    WillItSmash

Retired Doc Professional
    i added another item.

Could you add "fun" to the list of needs?

Retired Doc Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by Ober View Post
    Could you add "fun" to the list of needs?
    have you even read it?

read number 3

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast